Turn on thread page Beta

Male and have never masturbated. Is this a problem? watch

ReputationRep:
    firts time i did it just tickled, then again i was 10 and didn't even ejaculate...
    first rime i did i was like "WOAH SH*T!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    When you're with a girl, at least you have someone there to reassure you and experience it with you.

Masturbation is just on my own.
    Could I just ask, have you ever had a wet dream?

I'm starting to wonder if this is a troll, we're talking about nature's most awesome creation :p: and somehow you're scared of it.

Is there some psychological problem, bad experiences or stories from others, where you abused?

I'll admit the first feels quite weird. I was nervous. You'll get used to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamondsky99)

I'm starting to wonder if this is a troll, we're talking about nature's most awesome creation :p: and somehow you're scared of it.

Is there some psychological problem, bad experiences or stories from others, where you abused?
    perhaps you could inspect it for him? (or maybe mine )

ReputationRep:
    It's not a problem but you'll have a blast radius of 6 miles

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't it all like back up and turn you crazy or something..? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    It's not a problem but you'll have a blast radius of 6 miles
    That's what I thought, the poor girl who gets the brunt of his 5-10 years of saved up jizz is going to either drown or be shot into space.

ReputationRep:
    Why would your girlfriend need to know?

(Original post by diamondsky99)

I've had a wet dream before, yes. I can't feel it because I'm asleep, however.

I haven't had any bad experiences or abuse. I really don't know what to expect, and I expect something bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Doesn't it all like back up and turn you crazy or something..? :dontknow:
    Yeah, Elephant Man had this exact problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CWild)
    Yeah, Elephant Man had this exact problem.

It all becomes clear now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Masturbation is not a common topic of discussion when meeting girls OP

It's not a problem, just a bit weird, also don't expect to last particularly long during sex
    If he is scared to masturbate, why would he not be scared of his girlfriend doing it?

OP, I would try it if I were you.
    It's a natural thing, and there's nothing to be afraid of. /cheesy.

ReputationRep:
    Just do it. You'll like it. Honest. It might think it'll feel weird but there is a reason why so many people do it.

ReputationRep:
    I am envious of the OP. The first time is absolutely amazing. Once you've done it loads though, it becomes a bit boring and overrated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    That's what I thought, the poor girl who gets the brunt of his 5-10 years of saved up jizz is going to either drown or be shot into space.
    Ahahaha

Thanks for the mental image :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rated R Superstar)
    Ahahaha

Thanks for the mental image http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/p.gif
    On an important side note, can you imagine how good the release would be? Absolute heaven.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'd quite like to be in the OP's position now. Imagine how good it would feel...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumdedoobie)
    If he is scared to masturbate, why would he not be scared of his girlfriend doing it?
    Its still not something you talk about too often ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    On an important side note, can you imagine how good the release would be? Absolute heaven.
    Lol but imagine the recoil of the OP. He might smash his head on the nearest wall

ReputationRep:
    get that wrist moving boi!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.