Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

im dating a guy whos got a girlfriend, but i want to lose my virginity to him! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaLouisaBond)
    I like your answer , ive never wore a tracksuit in my life, i dont rome around the streets i dont own any gold jewellery i dont gel my hair to my head and wear it on the side and i do not wear trainers and i actually go to school and want to have a future
    so you look down at people who are as you described?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    What do you mean by chav? it's such a stupid label, what is it everyone says, "council house and violent".
    Well it kind of makes everyone in a council house look violent...
    ...and how violent?
    Or is it "someone who likes, walks around in a traksuit and like, starts fights" cause they're all the same and ground together track suit wearers all start fights? which is what you'll start to think if you start saying that...
    ...it seems like a class thing as well, everyone loves to label people as chavs so they can look down their nose at them.

But perhaps you have a solid definition and will show me up (which I hope you do )
    a culmanation of everything you just said.

my family is fairly wealthy but i wouldnt consider someone who lives on a council estate a chav just because they do although it helps i imagine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christinaxx)
    Is everyone on this site a total savage? O_O

Sorry but things like this annoy me. Can't girls just have some respect for each other instead of doing things like this? :/
    I just thought your post was pointless and a little offensive so I thought I'd return the favour. I was singing "kiss my ass" (to a song, not just randomly) so it seemed like the right thing to do.
    You talk of respect but you were just throwing insults around like nothing before were you not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james_dow)
    a culmanation of everything you just said.

my family is fairly wealthy but i wouldnt consider someone who lives on a council estate a chav just because they do although it helps i imagine.
    not the most indepth answer I've ever heard before, try again? with a little more effort?

ReputationRep:
    not the most indepth answer I've ever heard before, try again? with a little more effort?
    im a chav effort aint me ting bruv.

http://www.that-dj.com/wp-content/up...image/chav.JPG

ReputationRep:
    im a chav effort aint me ting bruv.

http://www.that-dj.com/wp-content/up...image/chav.JPG
    Are you implying that those people are chavs? have you ever spoken to them? even met them?

ReputationRep:
    Are you implying that those people are chavs? have you ever spoken to them? even met them?
    dont need to, aesthetically speaking they fill the criteria, and from that i can make a guarantee, judge a book by its cover for once.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, you're not a slut. Just a selfish prick. One day, you ignorant little ****, you will be in love with someone. And your worst nightmare will be some moron like you to come along. Go ahead and do it, but karma is a *****.
    Harsh again :P

Why are people finding it so hard to realise that shes now realised what a stupid idea it was?
    I do understand what your saying but surely its abit pointless now shes decided to cancel the idea??

xx

ReputationRep:
    so you look down at people who are as you described?
    No not unless there causing trouble like egging and flouring my car and stealing my number plates :bawling: or on jeremy kyle haha

ReputationRep:
    dont need to, aesthetically speaking they fill the criteria, and from that i can make a guarantee, judge a book by its cover for once.
    fail.

I've been called a chav.
    I've been called an emo (not on the same day).
    I've been called a woman.
    I've been called camp.

All of these judgements on my appearance.

ReputationRep:
    fail.

I've been called a chav.
    I've been called an emo (not on the same day).
    I've been called a woman.
    I've been called camp.

All of these judgements on my appearance.

they wernt my judgements.

chav is a fluctuating term, it generally only requires aesthetics without further knowledge of said individidual to come to the assumption, at least where i live you would see just how obvious it is.

ReputationRep:
    I just thought your post was pointless and a little offensive so I thought I'd return the favour. I was singing "kiss my ass" (to a song, not just randomly) so it seemed like the right thing to do.
    You talk of respect but you were just throwing insults around like nothing before were you not?
    Alright - I'm not going to deny you make a very good point. It was a bit harsh of me. ....I have a tendency to react strongly to this one thing in particular. Call it a pet peeve? Ahaha.

ReputationRep:
    they wernt my judgements.

chav is a fluctuating term, it generally only requires aesthetics without further knowledge of said individidual to come to the assumption, at least where i live you would see just how obvious it is.
    no they were judgements on my cover that you said to go by.

I hear the word thrown all the time, judging someones personallity on how they look is retarded, and if you do it, you're retarded, SO I'M GOING TO SHOUT NOW

and your reply had better be "LOUD NOISES!"

ReputationRep:
    Alright - I'm not going to deny you make a very good point. It was a bit harsh of me. ....I have a tendency to react strongly to this one thing in particular. Call it a pet peeve? Ahaha.
    I'm blunt, I make stupid posts (for the fun of it) but I often have a point (and more often don't have a point, wahey!)

ReputationRep:
    no they were judgements on my cover that you said to go by.

I hear the word thrown all the time, judging someones personallity on how they look is retarded, and if you do it, you're retarded, SO I'M GOING TO SHOUT NOW

and your reply had better be "LOUD NOISES!"
    no it isnt, its justifiable up to a point, i can acquire from someone poorly dressed that they have either poor dress sense or dont care, i can acquire from a fat person that they A have been brought up poorly or B have a lack of self control etc etc

ReputationRep:
    I'm blunt, I make stupid posts (for the fun of it) but I often have a point (and more often don't have a point, wahey!)
    Yeah, sometimes after I spend some time on this website I feel the need to go read a book to make up for the brain cells rendered null & void. :p:

ReputationRep:
    no it isnt, its justifiable up to a point, i can acquire from someone poorly dressed that they have either poor dress sense or dont care, i can acquire from a fat person that they A have been brought up poorly or B have a lack of self control etc etc
    wow, aren't you an enlightened one:rolleyes:

you have just decided based on what people look like you know their personality, you're not even talking aobut body language but body size and clothes.

ReputationRep:
    wow, aren't you an enlightened one:rolleyes:

you have just decided based on what people look like you know their personality, you're not even talking aobut body language but body size and clothes.

until i can make further enquirys ofcourse, it doesnt mean they cant be changed. just when it comes to chav wear .. it never has.

ReputationRep:
    until i can make further enquirys ofcourse, it doesnt mean they cant be changed. just when it comes to chav wear .. it never has.
    you've not even given a solid definition of chav, you just look like someone who wants to label people so you can look down on them and make yourself feel better.

ReputationRep:
    you've not even given a solid definition of chav, you just look like someone who wants to label people so you can look down on them and make yourself feel better.
    labeling people makes things easier and is 99% accurate, nothing to do with my superiority complex.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.