Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

im dating a guy whos got a girlfriend, but i want to lose my virginity to him! watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    JUMP HIM, JUMP HIM

Just Get naked he wont be able to resist, and your virginity will be gone, ENSURE you have condoms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james_dow)
    labeling people makes things easier and is 99% accurate, nothing to do with my superiority complex.
    hahaha, 99% accurate, well if it makes it easier and you say it's THAT accurate:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    hahaha, 99% accurate, well if it makes it easier and you say it's THAT accurate:rolleyes:
    I have no idea where youre going with this argument, describing someone as a chav is obviously pointing to several things:rolleyes:
    while the definition isnt "pinned down" who cares its derogatory and points to low intelligence as well as other things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james_dow)
    I have no idea where youre going with this argument, describing someone as a chav is obviously pointing to several things:rolleyes:
    while the definition isnt "pinned down" who cares its derogatory and points to low intelligence as well as other things.
    It leads to bigotry, and putting some randomly high % on what you say doesn't help your argument, it just makes you look stupid.

If I started calling you a jahir (made up word) and it was derogatry, didn't have a pinned down definition, so on so forth, would I be automatically correct in doing so because I was judging you by your looks and when I do that I'm correct in doing so 99% of the time?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, if you're doing that you clearly are nowhere near mature enough to be having sex.

Start getting into relationships for the right reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiparanoid)
    Yeah, if you're doing that you clearly are nowhere near mature enough to be having sex.

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    LOL. keep us posted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vas876)
    JUMP HIM, JUMP HIM

Just Get naked he wont be able to resist, and your virginity will be gone, ENSURE you have condoms.

not as easy as that though is it!
    it was a ridiculous idea to think that i could get away with not telling him i was a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enigma373)
    LOL. keep us posted.
    Don't LOL.
    Im not going through with it anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiparanoid)

You don't know me, i am mature enough to be having sex.
    I just had a bad idea, it's sorted now though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indiecindie)
    what do yu mean by that ?
    Precisely what I say.

ReputationRep:
    If you genuinly like him... it's a bad idea. He doesn't care about you, just using you.
    Even if he did dump her for you, he'd cheat on you too.

Just for sex? Up to you.

ReputationRep:
    Theres no way to put this nicely, but you are a ***** and immensley naive! Fair enough it takes two to tango but i cant actually believe you are saying this!! You hardly even know the guy AND HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND. You say you're not a **** cus youve never slept with someone but trust me you are going to get that name for yourself by doing this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaliefarlie)
    Theres no way to put this nicely, but you are a ***** and immensley naive! Fair enough it takes two to tango but i cant actually believe you are saying this!! You hardly even know the guy AND HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND. You say you're not a **** cus youve never slept with someone but trust me you are going to get that name for yourself by doing this.
    hey ***** who let you out of my bedroom, get back in there!

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indiecindie)
    i could do that, i do want to sleep with him, but people on here have got me worried that i shuld be embarassed becuase i will be **** so i dont know what to doooo
    PLZ why do u even care about wht some chuckle-headed prick thinks about u? If u can spare urself the possible heart-ache then go for it for heaven's sake. good luck

ReputationRep:
    You do realise he's probably using you, and it's completly unfair on his girlfriend.
    Why can't you go and actually find a nice guy who's single?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enchanté)
    You do realise he's probably using you, and it's completly unfair on his girlfriend.
    Why can't you go and actually find a nice guy who's single?
    you do realise that this topic is pretty finish and your post many days too late?

ReputationRep:
    If you really want to sleep with him, at least get him to be single first.
    I mean, if he likes you, he'd want to be with you surely?
    & as everyone else has said, if he can treat his girlfriend like this, he'll only treat you worse.
    You can do so much better tbh.

I lost my virginity to a guy like that (wasnt in a relationship, was just a complete prick with no respect for anyone except his penis) & it was the biggest mistake i ever made.
    Losing your virginity IS a big thing, make sure you do it with someone who means something to you.

Out of interest, how old is he? I think you should name and shame him :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    lol, again, the situation has already been taken care of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    lol, again, the situation has already been taken care of.
    Alright, mouth.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.