The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Oh god. I'm going to have to use numbers as well. Here goes:

1) No, narrowing it down to people like OP isn't ludicrious. As you will notice, most love problems concern partners that cheat, people that are being unfaithful, etc. This girl is encouraging a man to be unfaithful to his girfriend, ultimately by putting out and making it seem to him as though she's the innocent one. Not to say that it isn't his fault either: it's both their fault.
2) Sentence in bolt: absolute ********, doesn't even make sense.
Reply 241
Sentence in bolt: I'm sorry, but I don't think that even Albert Einstein would be able to make head or tail out of that.
And as usual, you are assuming that have no experience in the love area. You're mistaken. You don't know half of what I've been through, so please don't make assumptions like that. I've seen people like OP practically everyday, and they can cause happy couples to break up. They disgust me.
Reply 242
Eva2
Sentence in bolt: I'm sorry, but I don't think that even Albert Einstein would be able to make head or tail out of that.
And as usual, you are assuming that have no experience in the love area. You're mistaken. You don't know half of what I've been through, so please don't make assumptions like that. I've seen people like OP practically everyday, and they can cause happy couples to break up. They disgust me.

Stop argueing and GO TO YOUR ROOM.

Your both Grounded. :yes:
Reply 243
grounded for another week now! :yes:
Reply 244
Afraid not, she's in Daddy's bedroom.
I swear girls bleed the first time they have sex :confused: so it would be a bit hard to hide the blood.
Reply 246
eww To much info :p:
Reply 247
OP, how did you meet him btw? You may have said but i cba to go aaaall the way back through this thread.

Well done for not doing it too! Morals ftw!
How would you feel if you were his girlfriend and he was playing around with someone else?
Drop it now and get yourself your own guy.
Ooh sorry if you didn't do it. If you didn't then you did the right thing. :wink: I didn't read the whole thread!
SMH, personally, I disagree with what you are doing, but if you really wanna do it, then whatever, go for it. Though, he might know you're a virgin if it hurts when you're doing it because your hymen is being broken.
Reply 251
no, it isn't. ****s like her are involved in most problems concerning people's love life.
couples don't have to last forever, but they could last much longer without people like her in this world.
Reply 252
:facepalm:

MOST problems are caused by those types of people, not ALL of them.
Reply 253
Eva2
I said: "Most problems relating to love are caused by people like OP". As you will notice, I didn't say that most problems are related to love. They are two different things. Read my posts before quoting me in the future.
And yes, I am a better person, because I would never hurt someone like that or make a guy cheat on her boyfriend.
And instead of "turning a point on it's head", just stick to the point. Much better way of debating over these issues, yeah?

Oh my god, what gives you the right to refer to me as a slag or a slut in each of your posts. HE was the one who came onto me, on that night for all i knew he was a single guy. How was i to know that he would have a girlfriend? The problem wasn't caused by me! He was the one who cheated on his girlfriend..
Reply 254
sarzbabe
OP, how did you meet him btw? You may have said but i cba to go aaaall the way back through this thread.

Well done for not doing it too! Morals ftw!

I went meeting someone for a drink, i knew i didnt like this guy because i met him a few years ago, and it was his friend. We had a laugh all night ended up kissing him and he asked for my number.

I haven't met up with him again now, but i would still like to be friends if he chooses to stay with his girlfriend, he is really nice and he makes me laughhh.
Reply 255
FoxboroHotTubs:)
Ooh sorry if you didn't do it. If you didn't then you did the right thing. :wink: I didn't read the whole thread!

Haha, i don't blame you for not reading the whole thread!!
16 pages of me being called slag, slut, whore, bitch etc.
For about 13 pages it's me replying saying i made a mistake, and im not going for it anymore! :smile:

I know it was wrong, but it just seemed as though when we met there was like a connection.. I don't know it all seems so silly now!

:/
OP, you idiot.
he has a girlfriend.
he is trouble.
walk away.
lose your virginity somewhere else.
Reply 257
mitsabeeba
OP, you idiot.
he has a girlfriend.
he is trouble.
walk away.
lose your virginity somewhere else.

mitsabeeba, you idiot.
i know he has a girlfriend.
i know he is trouble.
i have walked away.
i will lose my virginity somewhere else.

LIKE I HAVE PREVIOUSLY STATED.
indiecindie
mitsabeeba, you idiot.
i know he has a girlfriend.
i know he is trouble.
i have walked away.
i will lose my virginity somewhere else.

LIKE I HAVE PREVIOUSLY STATED.

haha chill.

you honestly did not expect me to read through 16 pages of thread just to find out what your decision was?

the last thing i read was "i know it's totally wrong and awful, but i need some help! how can i seduce him so we can have sex but without him knowing im a virgin!"

and i posted a reply.

im glad you decided on something i would approve of.
Reply 259
mitsabeeba
haha chill.

you honestly did not expect me to read through 16 pages of thread just to find out what your decision was?

the last thing i read was "i know it's totally wrong and awful, but i need some help! how can i seduce him so we can have sex but without him knowing im a virgin!"

and i posted a reply.

im glad you decided on something i would approve of.

haha :smile: yeaah sorry for that.
+ how cringey is that quote!!
goddd i am embarassedddddd.

Latest