Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

im dating a guy whos got a girlfriend, but i want to lose my virginity to him! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarzbabe)
    Alright, mouth.
    pucker up :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    Thats just mean that you want to, if hes all over you maybe he likes you so he needs to choose. You cant really just go round wanting to have sex with him if hes in a relationship, you'd regret it after. And seriously sex isnt that important that you need to rush to get rid of your viginity. Let him go, and if he comes back then he needs to choose between yous. He can't have both!

17 isnt a bad age that you need to have sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    pucker up :kiss:
    LOL, muppet.

Are you going to tell the latest poster or shall i? :p:

ReputationRep:
    LOL, muppet.

Are you going to tell the latest poster or shall i? :p:
    we could both do it?
    You can see why I am doing though, it's a bit silly.

ReputationRep:
    we could both do it?
    You can see why I am doing though, it's a bit silly.
    Because you're crazily patrolling this thread? & therefore, no one is allowed to add to it? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Because you're crazily patrolling this thread? & therefore, no one is allowed to add to it? :p:
    if only they were adding instead of making pretty much the same set of judgemental hate messages (at least most of the time) over and over again of how the op shouldn't do it or how she's a ***** etc.

ReputationRep:
    you do realise that this topic is pretty finish and your post many days too late?
    So? It doesn't stop people having an opinion on the situation generally does it? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enchanté)
    So? It doesn't stop people having an opinion on the situation generally does it? :rolleyes:
    It's like if Hitler were on here back in the day (yes yes presume he had an internet connection and TSR was up and running) and I was telling him now (after the fall of NAZI Germany) that he should do X or Y to stop the evil allies from defeating him.

It's like if Hitler were on here back in the day (yes yes presume he had an internet connection and TSR was up and running) and I was telling him now (after the fall of NAZI Germany) that he should do X or Y to stop the evil allies from defeating him.
    :lolwut: That would have been a totally different situation though.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my goodness, please don't have sex with him, there's a risk that you might really start to love him and that would be quite sad because then you'd be really hurt - he might not break up with his gf for you. Besides that, it's a morality sin! His girlfriend would be really hurt as well --would you really want to have any part in that? Respect yourself and don't love your virginity to someone who doesn't really care about you, who you don't know that well and has a girlfriend already! In ten years time you might look back and be really happy that you didn't do it. Find another guy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    :lolwut: That would have been a totally different situation though.
    see post above this one.

ReputationRep:
    He will know your a virgin when he sees blood on is winkle.
    How old are you OP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impreza18)
    I fail at life
    yes, yes you do

ReputationRep:
    I fail at life, and will also fail at death
    Omgz, u wel sed dat !!!1111

ReputationRep:
    Omgz, u wel sed dat !!!1111
    innit.

ReputationRep:
    If you really want to sleep with him, at least get him to be single first.
    I mean, if he likes you, he'd want to be with you surely?
    & as everyone else has said, if he can treat his girlfriend like this, he'll only treat you worse.
    You can do so much better tbh.

I lost my virginity to a guy like that (wasnt in a relationship, was just a complete prick with no respect for anyone except his penis) & it was the biggest mistake i ever made.
    Losing your virginity IS a big thing, make sure you do it with someone who means something to you.

Out of interest, how old is he? I think you should name and shame him :giggle:
    haa im not going to name and shame him! but he is 20, so i know he is at that stupid age!

AND to let you ALL know, last night is when i was supposed to do this stuuuuupid thing, and i didn't i went out in town with the girlssss and had a really good night, i suppose being a virgin at 17 isn't toooo bad???

ReputationRep:
    He will know your a virgin when he sees blood on is winkle.
    How old are you OP?

hahah :') on his winkle!
    + 17, 18 next month :s

ReputationRep:
    you knew he had a girlfriend and carried on anyway?

this is where saudi arabia has got it right tbh...stones are there for a reason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sprite_fright)
    Oh my goodness, please don't have sex with him, there's a risk that you might really start to love him and that would be quite sad because then you'd be really hurt - he might not break up with his gf for you. Besides that, it's a morality sin! His girlfriend would be really hurt as well --would you really want to have any part in that? Respect yourself and don't love your virginity to someone who doesn't really care about you, who you don't know that well and has a girlfriend already! In ten years time you might look back and be really happy that you didn't do it. Find another guy!
    i was sat down yesterday thinking about it, and all along i thought yeah, im fine about this im using him, he is using me.
    butttt i actually started to think oh my god im actually starting to like this lad, sooo i thinkt the best idea is NOT to sleep with him, because then he has got what he wanted and doesnt have to see me again, which is going to make me feel even worse than i already do!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHRIS_PARTLOW)
    you knew he had a girlfriend and carried on anyway?

this is where saudi arabia has got it right tbh...stones are there for a reason

harsh much?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.