Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

im dating a guy whos got a girlfriend, but i want to lose my virginity to him! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Evidently this guy is a cheating scumbag (who deserves to be castrated with a meat cleaver), so why would you want anything to do with him? If anything happened with him 1)it would partially be your fault if him and his gf split, and 2)he would most likely cheat on you, men like that don't change.

At least wait till the guy is single. And if he isn't going to dump her for you walk away, you're only going to get hurt otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
    Evidently this guy is a cheating scumbag (who deserves to be castrated with a meat cleaver), so why would you want anything to do with him? If anything happened with him 1)it would partially be your fault if him and his gf split, and 2)he would most likely cheat on you, men like that don't change.

At least wait till the guy is single. And if he isn't going to dump her for you walk away, you're only going to get hurt otherwise.
    evidently all this has been said.
    Repeating it doesn't make it any more or less valid.

And why the **** would them splitting up be so bad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    evidently all this has been said.
    Repeating it doesn't make it any more or less valid.

And why the **** would them splitting up be so bad?

Thanks for the generalisation.
    Suck my nut sack bigoty *****..
    I never said them splitting up would be bad, only that if they did after the guy cheated on his gf then the girl he cheated on her with would be blamed.

Are you the guy in question by any chance? lol

ReputationRep:
    I never said them splitting up would be bad, only that if they did after the guy cheated on his gf then the girl he cheated on her with would be blamed.

I wish, he's getting plenty.

You seem to be obsessed with blame though, castration, she being blamed for the break up. At the end of the day she's not the one cheating (not that she's doing it, she's said she's not) if it's not her it'll just be another girl by the looks of things.

edit: and yes, I'm very mature, how sharp is the meat cleaver?

ReputationRep:
    I wish, he's getting plenty.

You seem to be obsessed with blame though, castration, she being blamed for the break up. At the end of the day she's not the one cheating (not that she's doing it, she's said she's not) if it's not her it'll just be another girl by the looks of things.

edit: and yes, I'm very mature, how sharp is the meat cleaver?
    Blame the book i've been reading

ReputationRep:
    Blame the book i've been reading
    50 phrases to make a mans balls hurt?

ReputationRep:
    Grow up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarfcase)
    Grow up.

whose that directed to?

if me? just look in my pants :awesome:

if the op, well, :banghead:

ReputationRep:

i didn't know that he had a girlfriend at first, so he was the one who came on to me, i have never pushed anything. He has always been the one to text me first and stuff. Soooo if they split up it's his own fault.. not mine realllyyyyy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indiecindie)
    i didn't know that he had a girlfriend at first, so he was the one who came on to me, i have never pushed anything. He has always been the one to text me first and stuff. Soooo if they split up it's his own fault.. not mine realllyyyyy.
    I'm glad you sorted it all and had more fun out with your friends you did the right thing!

ReputationRep:
    I was on a night out with my cousin and decided to go and meet this guy for a drink, i didn't like the guy i was suppossed to be meeting but his friend was drop dead gorgeous! i totally fell for him right away.
    we went into town and danced and kissed he asked for my number and i gave it him. we texts for the next few days and then on one he said he was going to see his girlfriend and i was ! ! and he put i will text you tomorrow if you want? so i thought ok go on then it doesnt matter, we carried on with texting and i met up with him the saturday after he was alllll over me again, i loved the attention it made me feel great, and i have a free house this weekend iv told him we should do something and come back here, i want to lose my virginity to him. yeah i like him, but i dont love him and im using him as much as he's using me, i know it's totally wrong and awful, but i need some help! how can i seduce him so we can have sex but without him knowing im a virgin!
    HELP PLEASE!!
    xxx
    You slut. Don't you realise how hurt his girlfriend is going to be if she finds out?
    Loose it to someone else, you *****!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    my god. not only you're a slut, but you're trying to blame everyone other than yourself. Has it ever occured to you that it might be your fault and maybe you should find someone thats actually single before the girlfriend finds out?

Millions of people get hurt every day because of people like you. You disgust me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    You slut. Don't you realise how hurt his girlfriend is going to be if she finds out?
    Loose it to someone else, you *****!! :mad:
    you're well out of ******* order.

Yes casual sex happens, perhaps that's not for you, but you're being a derogatory piece of ****.

lets say that she had had sex with him? what that makes the relationship he's in worse somehow?

and if she doesn't it's okay?

(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Lol you can't hide that you're a virgin.

I mean, if you try and hide it you're gonna be all pressured to look like you know what you're doing. Which means you'll be nervous and tense. Which means it will hurt. Which will make it ridiculously obvious you're not a virgin.

Trust me. I know these tings. :rolleyes:
    She knows these things. :yes: :nods:

ReputationRep:
    you're well out of ******* order.

Yes casual sex happens, perhaps that's not for you, but you're being a derogatory piece of ****.

lets say that she had had sex with him? what that makes the relationship he's in worse somehow?

and if she doesn't it's okay?
    firstly, you have no reason to insult me like that.
    secondly, if the girlfriend found out, shed be devastated.
    And thirdly, if you really think that she should sleep with him then you might consider having your head examined.
    So screw you for that post, Tom.
    You are such an ******* sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    firstly, you have no reason to insult me like that.
    secondly, if the girlfriend found out, shed be devastated.
    And thirdly, if you really think that she should sleep with him then you might consider having your head examined.
    So screw you for that post, Tom.
    You are such an ******* sometimes.

Thanks, making it nice and personal with my name.

I don't think she should sleep with him but I don't think that'll make a difference to how he appears to view the relationship assuming of course his girlfriend doesn't know about it all.

She didn't sleep with him, but even if she had, you're using derogatory language, I've commented about other peoples posts, so as you're saying "other people said it to" to me on MSN, that doesn't make the argument for or against anything any more valid.

"it's okay to kill the jews because other people do it too" doesn't really work for me (sorry to any jews or NAZI's who take offence, having to go to extremes).

How devastated the girl may or may not be isn't really the issue, I think if she finds out, she'll be hurt, how hurt or not hurt she is is down to her. If she's okay with the intent but not the opportunity I'll be very surprised.

If you think I'm saying she should sleep with him then perhaps it's you that needs the head examination, clearly your eyes aren't working or you don't understand what the images mean.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, making it nice and personal with my name.

I don't think she should sleep with him but I don't think that'll make a difference to how he appears to view the relationship assuming of course his girlfriend doesn't know about it all.

She didn't sleep with him, but even if she had, you're using derogatory language, I've commented about other peoples posts, so as you're saying "other people said it to" to me on MSN, that doesn't make the argument for or against anything any more valid.

"it's okay to kill the jews because other people do it too" doesn't really work for me (sorry to any jews or NAZI's who take offence, having to go to extremes).

How devastated the girl may or may not be isn't really the issue, I think if she finds out, she'll be hurt, how hurt or not hurt she is is down to her. If she's okay with the intent but not the opportunity I'll be very surprised.

If you think I'm saying she should sleep with him then perhaps it's you that needs the head examination, clearly your eyes aren't working or you don't understand what the images mean.
    But how hurt she'll be is PRECISELY the issue of this thread, and precisely why it would be wrong for her to sleep with this guy. ****s like OP are the reason people are getting hurt all the time. They deserve to be put away in Church and work as nuns all day. Seriously.
    I think in these cases it's ok to call her a ****, but I'm not calling her that just because other people have done the same. You might find this hard to believe but I have an opinion of my own, which is not necessarily influenced by others. The point I was trying to make to you on msn is that you seem to have taken my insults to her more seriously than any other posts that have said exactly the same thing.
    Maybe you should just mind your own business in future and not quote me when my posts aren't directed at you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    1)But how hurt she'll be is PRECISELY the issue of this thread. ****s like OP are the reason people are getting hurt all the time. They deserve to be put away in Church and work as nuns all day. Seriously.
    2)I think in these cases it's ok to call her a ****, but I'm not calling her that just because other people have done the same. 3)You might find this hard to believe but I have an opinion of my own, which is not necessarily influenced by others.4) The point I was trying to make to you on msn is that you seem to have taken my insults to her more seriously than any other posts that have said exactly the same thing.
    5)Maybe you should just mind your own business in future and not quote me when my posts aren't directed at you.

5)Well no posts were directed at you in this thread yet you reply:eek:

4)I think it's the amount of times you insulted the op that really got me, but I have recognised I think most peoples insults and sent them right back at them.

3)An opinion without outside influence? laughable, you're human.

2)I think in these circumstances it's okay to call you a *****, see what I did there?

1)They deserve to be put in churches...mmm no-one deserves that level of torture.

ReputationRep:
    5)Well no posts were directed at you in this thread yet you reply:eek:

4)I think it's the amount of times you insulted the op that really got me, but I have recognised I think most peoples insults and sent them right back at them.

3)An opinion without outside influence? laughable, you're human.

2)I think in these circumstances it's okay to call you a *****, see what I did there?

1)They deserve to be put in churches...mmm no-one deserves that level of torture.
    *sigh*. Once again Tom, you have picked up on unimportant details of my last post and completely missed the point. Oh and it was very smart of you to start the numbers upside down (NOT!).
    Let's start with number five, shall we?

5. I replied to a THREAD, which is what this stupid forum is all about. If I reply to a post, it's because someone has quoted me. You replied to one of my posts which was a completely and utterly irrelevant thing to do.
    4. As far as I have read, you havent insulted anyone but me. You have taken my post more seriously and I fail to see why.
    3. The point I was trying to make was that my opinion wasn't based on what others had posted because I had only read the thread, not all the other comments. Even someone as unintelligent as you can figure that out.
    2. Erm, no, I didn't "see what you did there" Again, completely missing the point I made.
    1. Missing the point again. Even you have to admit that most problems which are related to love are caused by people like OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    *sigh*. Once again Tom, you have picked up on unimportant details of my last post and completely missed the point. Oh and it was very smart of you to start the numbers upside down (NOT!).
    Let's start with number five, shall we?

5. I replied to a THREAD, which is what this stupid forum is all about. If I reply to a post, it's because someone has quoted me. You replied to one of my posts which was a completely and utterly irrelevant thing to do.
    4. As far as I have read, you havent insulted anyone but me. You have taken my post more seriously and I fail to see why.
    3. The point I was trying to make was that my opinion wasn't based on what others had posted because I had only read the thread, not all the other comments. Even someone as unintelligent as you can figure that out.
    2. Erm, no, I didn't "see what you did there" Again, completely missing the point I made.
    1. Missing the point again. Even you have to admit that most problems which are related to love are caused by people like OP.

I replied to a post in a thread I've been active in because I think what you said was derogatory, and perhaps I've taken what you've said more seriously, if I have it's because I know you a more than other people and was shocked by your use of derogatory language with a little hate speech. What you said about your opinion and what you meant were clearly different things then.
    I don't think I did miss the point, I turned it on it's head.
    Most problems related to love? that's such a broad topic to even begin to narrow it down to something like that is ludicrous. "People like op"? and I suppose the people like you are better than those people?

edit: before I put the numbers in because I started replying to your post in reverse order, and I'm eating, so it seemed easier to just put up numbers.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.