Turn on thread page Beta

im dating a guy whos got a girlfriend, but i want to lose my virginity to him! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    I replied to a post in a thread I've been active in because I think what you said was derogatory, and perhaps I've taken what you've said more seriously, if I have it's because I know you a more than other people and was shocked by your use of derogatory language with a little hate speech. What you said about your opinion and what you meant were clearly different things then.
    I don't think I did miss the point, I turned it on it's head.
    Most problems related to love? that's such a broad topic to even begin to narrow it down to something like that is ludicrous. "People like op"? and I suppose the people like you are better than those people?

edit: before I put the numbers in because I started replying to your post in reverse order, and I'm eating, so it seemed easier to just put up numbers.
    I said: "Most problems relating to love are caused by people like OP". As you will notice, I didn't say that most problems are related to love. They are two different things. Read my posts before quoting me in the future.
    And yes, I am a better person, because I would never hurt someone like that or make a guy cheat on her boyfriend.
    And instead of "turning a point on it's head", just stick to the point. Much better way of debating over these issues, yeah?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    I said: "Most problems relating to love are caused by people like OP". As you will notice, I didn't say that most problems are related to love. They are two different things. Read my posts before quoting me in the future.
    And yes, I am a better person, because I would never hurt someone like that or make a guy cheat on her boyfriend.
    And instead of "turning a point on it's head", just stick to the point. Much better way of debating over these issues, yeah?

Oh dear god you're making me physically do one of these :facepalm2:

It was in context to the love thing, to narrow it down to most of the love related problems being cause by people "like op" is ludicrous.

Oh okay then, I see how to pick if I'm better or worse than someone then.
    The op was making him cheat? Please tell me more.

Actually by turning the point on it's head I was showing how your point doesn't stick, which is related to "the point".

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear god you're making me physically do one of these :facepalm2:

It was in context to the love thing, to narrow it down to most of the love related problems being cause by people "like op" is ludicrous.

Oh okay then, I see how to pick if I'm better or worse than someone then.
    The op was making him cheat? Please tell me more.

Actually by turning the point on it's head I was showing how your point doesn't stick, which is related to "the point".
    Oh god. I'm going to have to use numbers as well. Here goes:

1) No, narrowing it down to people like OP isn't ludicrious. As you will notice, most love problems concern partners that cheat, people that are being unfaithful, etc. This girl is encouraging a man to be unfaithful to his girfriend, ultimately by putting out and making it seem to him as though she's the innocent one. Not to say that it isn't his fault either: it's both their fault.
    2) Sentence in bolt: absolute ********, doesn't even make sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    Oh god. I'm going to have to use numbers as well. Here goes:

1) No, narrowing it down to people like OP isn't ludicrious. As you will notice, most love problems concern partners that cheat, people that are being unfaithful, etc. This girl is encouraging a man to be unfaithful to his girfriend, ultimately by putting out and making it seem to him as though she's the innocent one. Not to say that it isn't his fault either: it's both their fault.
    2) Sentence in bolt: absolute ********, doesn't even make sense.
    it blatantly is, anyone whose been in more than a couple of relationships know it's a very wide very depthy topic. To try to pin "most love related problems" on "people like the op" is absolute fail. There's a lot more to it than being faithful or unfaithful. Until you experience the pro's and con's of a few relationships and can see how different each relationship is and how different each persons love, way of communicating, so on so forth is, I doubt you'll get my point.
    You seem to be trying to say that something is someone's fault, the what is their fault? His want to be with another woman? or something else?

Try reading it along with your post that I quoted.
    Here it is in the simplest form I can put it:

You said X, I turned X on it's head to show that X is a stupid thing to say, you were claiming that X was related to the point of the thread but that when I turned X on it's head that somehow isn't related to the point of the thread.

ReputationRep:
    it blatantly is, anyone whose been in more than a couple of relationships know it's a very wide very depthy topic. To try to pin "most love related problems" on "people like the op" is absolute fail. There's a lot more to it than being faithful or unfaithful. Until you experience the pro's and con's of a few relationships and can see how different each relationship is and how different each persons love, way of communicating, so on so forth is, I doubt you'll get my point.
    You seem to be trying to say that something is someone's fault, the what is their fault? His want to be with another woman? or something else?

Try reading it along with your post that I quoted.
    Here it is in the simplest form I can put it:

You said X, I turned X on it's head to show that X is a stupid thing to say, you were claiming that X was related to the point of the thread but that when I turned X on it's head that somehow isn't related to the point of the thread.
    Sentence in bolt: I'm sorry, but I don't think that even Albert Einstein would be able to make head or tail out of that.
    And as usual, you are assuming that have no experience in the love area. You're mistaken. You don't know half of what I've been through, so please don't make assumptions like that. I've seen people like OP practically everyday, and they can cause happy couples to break up. They disgust me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    Sentence in bolt: I'm sorry, but I don't think that even Albert Einstein would be able to make head or tail out of that.
    And as usual, you are assuming that have no experience in the love area. You're mistaken. You don't know half of what I've been through, so please don't make assumptions like that. I've seen people like OP practically everyday, and they can cause happy couples to break up. They disgust me.
    You have? Learn new things everyday. It still is a ridiculous thing to claim that most love related problems are caused by "people like the op" though.

I think if someone's going to cheat, even if they don't cheat, they're still going to break up?

why does a couple have to last forever?

ReputationRep:
    You have? Learn new things everyday. It still is a ridiculous thing to claim that most love related problems are caused by "people like the op" though.

I think if someone's going to cheat, even if they don't cheat, they're still going to break up?

(Original post by Eva2)
    Stop argueing and GO TO YOUR ROOM.

Your both Grounded. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    Stop argueing and GO TO YOUR ROOM.

Your both Grounded. :yes:
    Only if siggy girl is in my room.

And she started it!

ReputationRep:
    Only if siggy girl is in my room.

And she started it!
    grounded for another week now! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    grounded for another week now! :yes:
    with her in my room that's not a problem:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    with her in my room that's not a problem:awesome:
    Afraid not, she's in Daddy's bedroom.

ReputationRep:
    I swear girls bleed the first time they have sex :confused: so it would be a bit hard to hide the blood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    Afraid not, she's in Daddy's bedroom.
    but daddy and I bunk up.

ReputationRep:
    but daddy and I bunk up.
    eww To much info :p:

ReputationRep:
    OP, how did you meet him btw? You may have said but i cba to go aaaall the way back through this thread.

Well done for not doing it too! Morals ftw!

ReputationRep:
    How would you feel if you were his girlfriend and he was playing around with someone else?
    Drop it now and get yourself your own guy.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh sorry if you didn't do it. If you didn't then you did the right thing. I didn't read the whole thread!

ReputationRep:
    SMH, personally, I disagree with what you are doing, but if you really wanna do it, then whatever, go for it. Though, he might know you're a virgin if it hurts when you're doing it because your hymen is being broken.

ReputationRep:
    You have? Learn new things everyday. It still is a ridiculous thing to claim that most love related problems are caused by "people like the op" though.I think if someone's going to cheat, even if they don't cheat, they're still going to break up?

no, it isn't. ****s like her are involved in most problems concerning people's love life.
    couples don't have to last forever, but they could last much longer without people like her in this world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    no, it isn't. ****s like her are involved in most problems concerning people's love life.
    couples don't have to last forever, but they could last much longer without people like her in this world.
    Love related problems are caused by many many different things and come in all sorts of different forms.
    I could try to argue like you do, "people with your kind of attitude are the cause of most love related problems" but I find both that argument and yours to be ludicrous. Who is to say what every single couples problems are. If someone does cheat it's more likely to be because they're unhappy with their relationship in some way than because there's a '****' there. The fact that there's opportunity there doesn't make a problem suddenly any more real, it just stops you from being able to ignore it as much.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.