Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

im dating a guy whos got a girlfriend, but i want to lose my virginity to him! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Love related problems are caused by many many different things and come in all sorts of different forms.
    I could try to argue like you do, "people with your kind of attitude are the cause of most love related problems" but I find both that argument and yours to be ludicrous. Who is to say what every single couples problems are. If someone does cheat it's more likely to be because they're unhappy with their relationship in some way than because there's a '****' there. The fact that there's opportunity there doesn't make a problem suddenly any more real, it just stops you from being able to ignore it as much.
    :facepalm:

MOST problems are caused by those types of people, not ALL of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    :facepalm:

MOST problems are caused by those types of people, not ALL of them.
    But once you say most you have to be able to put a figure on there, a %. What are you going to do, go around to each couple and ask them "are most of your problems in your relationship caused by **** like people"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    I said: "Most problems relating to love are caused by people like OP". As you will notice, I didn't say that most problems are related to love. They are two different things. Read my posts before quoting me in the future.
    And yes, I am a better person, because I would never hurt someone like that or make a guy cheat on her boyfriend.
    And instead of "turning a point on it's head", just stick to the point. Much better way of debating over these issues, yeah?
    Oh my god, what gives you the right to refer to me as a **** or a slut in each of your posts. HE was the one who came onto me, on that night for all i knew he was a single guy. How was i to know that he would have a girlfriend? The problem wasn't caused by me! He was the one who cheated on his girlfriend..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarzbabe)
    OP, how did you meet him btw? You may have said but i cba to go aaaall the way back through this thread.

Well done for not doing it too! Morals ftw!
    I went meeting someone for a drink, i knew i didnt like this guy because i met him a few years ago, and it was his friend. We had a laugh all night ended up kissing him and he asked for my number.

I haven't met up with him again now, but i would still like to be friends if he chooses to stay with his girlfriend, he is really nice and he makes me laughhh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FoxboroHotTubs:))
    Ooh sorry if you didn't do it. If you didn't then you did the right thing. I didn't read the whole thread!
    Haha, i don't blame you for not reading the whole thread!!
    16 pages of me being called ****, slut, whore, ***** etc.
    For about 13 pages it's me replying saying i made a mistake, and im not going for it anymore!

I know it was wrong, but it just seemed as though when we met there was like a connection.. I don't know it all seems so silly now!

:/

ReputationRep:
    OP, you idiot.
    he has a girlfriend.
    he is trouble.
    walk away.
    lose your virginity somewhere else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mitsabeeba)
    OP, you idiot.
    he has a girlfriend.
    he is trouble.
    walk away.
    lose your virginity somewhere else.
    mitsabeeba, you idiot.
    i know he has a girlfriend.
    i know he is trouble.
    i have walked away.
    i will lose my virginity somewhere else.

LIKE I HAVE PREVIOUSLY STATED.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indiecindie)
    mitsabeeba, you idiot.
    i know he has a girlfriend.
    i know he is trouble.
    i have walked away.
    i will lose my virginity somewhere else.

LIKE I HAVE PREVIOUSLY STATED.

haha chill.

you honestly did not expect me to read through 16 pages of thread just to find out what your decision was?

the last thing i read was "i know it's totally wrong and awful, but i need some help! how can i seduce him so we can have sex but without him knowing im a virgin!"

and i posted a reply.

im glad you decided on something i would approve of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mitsabeeba)
    haha chill.

you honestly did not expect me to read through 16 pages of thread just to find out what your decision was?

the last thing i read was "i know it's totally wrong and awful, but i need some help! how can i seduce him so we can have sex but without him knowing im a virgin!"

and i posted a reply.

im glad you decided on something i would approve of.

haha yeaah sorry for that.
    + how cringey is that quote!!
    goddd i am embarassedddddd.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, please stop the bickering and insulting each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)

I'll stop once people stop using derogatory language directed at the op. Until that happens I'll continue to quote and ***** at those people. I'm sorry if this gets on your nerves (as a mod or a person) it's just that people insulting someone in the serious manner in which they are doing, and acting as if they're so much better than the op will result in my being better than those people (that irony is intentionally there by the way).

edit: and how the **** did I get a post deleted for something that the quotee didn't even get warned about? because I was a little more explicit? that makes me 100% in the wrong and her 100% in the right? tsr mod fail.

edited edit:
    that post is now deleted, mod almost win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    also what the ****? why did you take out what I typed in big lovely letters for people to maybe see before they post? did you even read what I put there, it was relevant to the thread

ReputationRep:
    I'll stop once people stop using derogatory language directed at the op. Until that happens I'll continue to quote and ***** at those people. I'm sorry if this gets on your nerves (as a mod or a person) it's just that people insulting someone in the serious manner in which they are doing, and acting as if they're so much better than the op will result in my being better than those people (that irony is intentionally there by the way).

edit: and how the **** did I get a post deleted for something that the quotee didn't even get warned about? because I was a little more explicit? that makes me 100% in the wrong and her 100% in the right? tsr mod fail.
    Well, if you continue to attack other users, expect to continue to get warned for it. REPORT posts that break the rules, rather than ****ging people off. And come to AAMM if you want to complain about moderation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indiecindie)
    Oh my god, what gives you the right to refer to me as a **** or a slut in each of your posts. HE was the one who came onto me, on that night for all i knew he was a single guy. How was i to know that he would have a girlfriend? The problem wasn't caused by me! He was the one who cheated on his girlfriend..
    Don't try to put the blame on him. It doesn't justify your thoughts and your actions. He might have been a total ******* in making a first move but you knew, after that text, that he had a girlfriend. So why continue things with him afterwards? Don't break a happy relationship and go and shag someone else. You ask what gives me the right to call you a ****, but what gives YOU the right to lose your virginity to him knowing that he already has someone else? You're a **** by definition for even considering it.
    ps just read some of the above. glad to hear you have reached that decision. Who knows, perhaps you might have even gained some self-respect which you obviously lacked previously.

ReputationRep:
    But once you say most you have to be able to put a figure on there, a %. What are you going to do, go around to each couple and ask them "are most of your problems in your relationship caused by **** like people"?
    no, i dont have to put a figure. Saying "most" is enough, not everything has to be statistics. What a lousy way of defending your point, btw.

ReputationRep:
    thought police anyone?

I'd more of a reply but I have to go (literally I've just been kicked out the house) so I'll probably make more of a reply tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Right, I don't think this thread is going anywhere constructive any more, the OP has already made her decision and insulting her more is no help to anyone.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.