The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
From the way you're speaking, it sounds like you aren't ready to lose your virginity at all. "Broke you in"? Really? The guy sounds like a creep, anyway, and how would you feel if you were his girlfriend?

If I were you I'd stay well away and find something meaningful, or at least someone single.
indiecindie
clearly not a slut as i haven't slept with anyone.
i don't expect anything from him, i just want a fling.
i know it seems harsh on the girlfriend, but me and him both want this so...?

which is exactly why ur a slut.
Im sorry - but u sicken me!
actually... im not sorry.
This is not a good idea and you know it. The prospect of self gratification is perhaps clouding your judegement.
indiecindie
I was on a night out with my cousin and decided to go and meet this guy for a drink, i didn't like the guy i was suppossed to be meeting but his friend was drop dead gorgeous! i totally fell for him right away.
we went into town and danced and kissed :smile: he asked for my number and i gave it him. we texts for the next few days and then on one he said he was going to see his girlfriend and i was :redface:! :frown:! and he put i will text you tomorrow if you want? so i thought ok go on then it doesnt matter, we carried on with texting and i met up with him the saturday after he was alllll over me again, i loved the attention it made me feel great, and i have a free house this weekend iv told him we should do something and come back here, i want to lose my virginity to him. yeah i like him, but i dont love him and im using him as much as he's using me, i know it's totally wrong and awful, but i need some help! how can i seduce him so we can have sex but without him knowing im a virgin!
HELP PLEASE!!
xxx

I'm not gonna b*lls**t you with all that 'find the one' nonsense.

Nor am I gonna get on a moral high horse and attempt to wag my finger.

BUT how about chilling out? your 17 damn it...your in a way saying you'll have sex with anyone decent looking, just so you can get this whole 'viriginity thing' over with?

From my experience with girls, and in some cases sleeping with girls who claim 'it's just sex, don't worry' there is often the 'morning after' effect which leaves some people feeling cheap and used...

Now by all means go ahead. This isn't about morals, whether or not he has a girlfriend is beside the point. What you need to recognize is that to him your just a (probable) decent shag and after that he WILL go back to his girlfriend. In about 4 weeks time he won't even be calling you anymore. Just bare that in mind.
ARE YOU MAD?!?! this guy just wants to have his cake and eat it, if he agrees to it.
Reply 25
You should realize that what any of us think, is quite irrelevant, all you need to know is if you really wanna do what you plan on doing. If so, the best advice I can give you is to be assertive, and be straight forward (men are idiots that way)
Reply 26
Irrelevance
Go ahead. If you've got enough ovaries to do it, do it. I expect a "Omg, I just wasted my virginity!111!" thread within the week.

like i have already said i don't see losing virginity as a big deal, i just thing in this day and age it's a bit of a tabboo to still be a virginnnn

damnnn i thought this was a good idea at first now you all have me scared to EVER lose my virginity!!!!!!
Reply 27
why are you so hasty to lose your virginity?
So you're losing your virginity to someone who's cheating on his girlfriend with you?

Wow.. you're both complete idiots.. go for it.
Reply 29
LifeFreedom13
What you need to recognize is that to him your just a (probable) decent shag and after that he WILL go back to his girlfriend. In about 4 weeks time he won't even be calling you anymore. Just bare that in mind.

Very true. Afterall OP, he knows his girlfriend more than you, she's probably more experienced in bed, why would he chose you over her.
Reply 30
indiecindie
in this day and age it's a bit of a tabboo

Anyone with a bit of sense wouldn't care less about who is and isn't a virgin these days.
get over it...we all want things we can't have...you're just being the 'other woman'...
He will know if your a virgin.
indiecindie
I was on a night out with my cousin and decided to go and meet this guy for a drink, i didn't like the guy i was suppossed to be meeting but his friend was drop dead gorgeous! i totally fell for him right away.
we went into town and danced and kissed :smile: he asked for my number and i gave it him. we texts for the next few days and then on one he said he was going to see his girlfriend and i was :redface:! :frown:! and he put i will text you tomorrow if you want? so i thought ok go on then it doesnt matter, we carried on with texting and i met up with him the saturday after he was alllll over me again, i loved the attention it made me feel great, and i have a free house this weekend iv told him we should do something and come back here, i want to lose my virginity to him. yeah i like him, but i dont love him and im using him as much as he's using me, i know it's totally wrong and awful, but i need some help! how can i seduce him so we can have sex but without him knowing im a virgin!
HELP PLEASE!!
xxx

i know your probably not going to listen to me coz its not what you wanna hear going by what u wrote - but don't have sex with this guy - he sounds like a complete sleazeball and you should wait until you can do it with someone who you love and loves you back (and loves just you not some other girl) - and nice guys don't care if your a virgin - i know if i was gonna have sex with a girl it would be because i love her as a person - how many guys she may or may not have had sex with is irrelevant in my eyes - if this is an issue with him - do't do it - you're just going to end up getting hurt and hurting his girlfriend when he moves onto the next girl - and then you'll be left feeling used and even worse than u do now - is it worth it just to lose your virginity? - wait to fall in love don't fall for this sleazebag - hope i've been helpful :smile:
Reply 34
Jinxy
Anyone with a bit of sense wouldn't care less about who is and isn't a virgin these days.

god i wish i came from where you did!
indiecindie
like i have already said i don't see losing virginity as a big deal, i just thing in this day and age it's a bit of a tabboo to still be a virginnnn

The bit in bold is what every girl says. Later on, they meet their dream guy who hears that she's shagged somebody who was in a relationship at the time and it ruins the entire fairytale romance. Then, they make a gay thread about in H&R to vent out the frustration.

As for it being a taboo - really? I see things like paedophilia and grave robbing as social taboos; I think being a virgin in comparison is rather standard.
She'll find out sooner or later, whether it's 2 days after you do it or a year, she'll find out and she won't like it, sorry to break it to you op!
Reply 37
Slutted. Sounds like Jeremy Kyle or something
Reply 38
harleygrant
From the way you're speaking, it sounds like you aren't ready to lose your virginity at all. "Broke you in"? Really? The guy sounds like a creep, anyway, and how would you feel if you were his girlfriend?

If I were you I'd stay well away and find something meaningful, or at least someone single.

This is funny Harleygrant... Such a timmorous advice: it does paint a picture of you! :yep: I'll give you some advice if you understand it: meaning is given, not found.
indiecindie
i just feel ready, i really just want to have sex, i just have this need.
iv like done things with guys, and i know this is gross but when i got fingered i did bleed so does that mean he broke me in? like broke my wall isn't that the biggest pain in your first time???

Well it is pretty much guaranteed to hurt to be honest.
Things like how many fingers have been used will make a difference to how much.

Latest

Trending

Trending