Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

im dating a guy whos got a girlfriend, but i want to lose my virginity to him! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Tell his girlfriend exactly what a **** he is. Why on earth do you want to lose your virginity to him, he's cheating on his girlfriend ffs.

ReputationRep:
    You'll regret it. You're going to sleep with someone the first time who is cheating on his girlfriend? He's gonna have sex with you (which will be **** anyway since it's your first time, it's nothing like in the movies) then laugh after he's back with his girlfriend again.

Wait, you said you're trying to use him? Ok, you're a **** too anyway, so you make a good match.

Hope this helped.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who feels sorry for the guy who she was supposed to see. Only to decide that she didn't like him, but liked his friend instead?! That's a wee bit undiplomatic.

Really don't do this. Just find someone else, who is single to lose your virginity too.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You need to think very seriously about this. My friend was in a situation a bit like this and it just ended up a huge mess.
    What if you sleep with him then never wants to see you again?
    What if you meet someone else and wish you'd waited for him?
    Even if you feel ready to have sex, it doesn't mean you have to rush out and do it, especially with someone who really doesn't sound worth it, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xpineda)
    This is funny Harleygrant... Such a timmorous advice: it does paint a picture of you! :yep: I'll give you some advice if you understand it: meaning is given, not found.
    Timorous? How so?

ReputationRep:
    People always blame the girl :dry: The guy is worse surely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    People always blame the girl :dry: The guy is worse surely?
    Well, he's not sex pesting her for her virginity, she's practically throwing it at him.

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to help OP...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Well, he's not sex pesting her for her virginity, she's practically throwing it at him.
    im not throwing it at him! im just not going to say no if it comes to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Regardless of the situation, people always blame the girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver)
    I don't want to help OP...
    why post then?

ReputationRep:
    i doubt this will help but... he would be cheating, and you would be helping him cheat

cheating = bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    Regardless of the situation, people always blame the girl.
    That's because the womb carries children and blame. It's simple genetics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indiecindie)
    im not throwing it at him! im just not going to say no if it comes to it
    I presume the opportunity to have sex doesn't present itself very often?

ReputationRep:
    why post then?
    I was going to tell you that you're a slut, but then posted that instead.

ReputationRep:
    He has a girlfriend lol!!
    Find someone who you actually love.

im sorry but tbh honest , i think you are a complete fool. he will definately leave you after having sex with you and you will feel really distraught and useless after that trust.

i dont really care about what your decision is. but dont forget there are loads of STI's disease , that you could catch and mostly you might end up getting pregnant , if you are dump enough to not use contracceptiion.

just for you im also 17 and a virgin /
    proud of it and will only break it with the person i love not the one i like.(you insist)

so if you are ready to take risks with your life and be a complet ****, then i will say good luck in the future.

also i will be amused to hear another thread from that "do you think i might be pregnant or he left me after having sex" loooooool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    im sorry but tbh honest , i think you are a complete fool. he will definitely leave you after having sex with you and you will feel really distraught and useless after that trust.

i dont really care about what your decision is. but dont forget there are loads of STI's disease , that you could catch and mostly you might end up getting pregnant , if you are dump enough to not use contracceptiion.

just for you im also 17 and a virgin /
    proud of it and will only break it with the person i love not the one i like.(you insist)

so if you are ready to take risks with your life and be a complet ****, then i will say good luck in the future.

also i will be amused to hear another thread from that "do you think i might be pregnant or he left me after having sex" loooooool

i might be a virgin but im not ******* stupid, obviously i knw that there are std's and a chance of pregnancy and i wouldn't post a thread like that.
    get over yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    Anyone with a bit of sense wouldn't care less about who is and isn't a virgin these days.
    it wont let me reply to you, your message quota is full!

ReputationRep:
    it wont let me reply to you, your message quota is full!
    Ah it's okay now

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.