Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

im dating a guy whos got a girlfriend, but i want to lose my virginity to him! Watch

ReputationRep:
    We will see you on Jeremy Kyle, when you get pregnant, claiming that it isn't his baby and another guy you slept with.

ReputationRep:
    My response is this:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indiecindie)
    I was on a night out with my cousin and decided to go and meet this guy for a drink, i didn't like the guy i was suppossed to be meeting but his friend was drop dead gorgeous! i totally fell for him right away.
    we went into town and danced and kissed he asked for my number and i gave it him. we texts for the next few days and then on one he said he was going to see his girlfriend and i was ! ! and he put i will text you tomorrow if you want? so i thought ok go on then it doesnt matter, we carried on with texting and i met up with him the saturday after he was alllll over me again, i loved the attention it made me feel great, and i have a free house this weekend iv told him we should do something and come back here, i want to lose my virginity to him. yeah i like him, but i dont love him and im using him as much as he's using me, i know it's totally wrong and awful, but i need some help! how can i seduce him so we can have sex but without him knowing im a virgin!
    HELP PLEASE!!
    xxx
    I've been reading the thread, it seems your not one to take criticism well.
    What exactly is your question?

ReputationRep:
    well what should i do then?
    with out looking like a complete ****?

ReputationRep:
    I was on a night out with my cousin and decided to go and meet this guy for a drink, i didn't like the guy i was suppossed to be meeting but his friend was drop dead gorgeous! i totally fell for him right away.
    we went into town and danced and kissed he asked for my number and i gave it him. we texts for the next few days and then on one he said he was going to see his girlfriend and i was ! ! and he put i will text you tomorrow if you want? so i thought ok go on then it doesnt matter, we carried on with texting and i met up with him the saturday after he was alllll over me again, i loved the attention it made me feel great, and i have a free house this weekend iv told him we should do something and come back here, i want to lose my virginity to him. yeah i like him, but i dont love him and im using him as much as he's using me, i know it's totally wrong and awful, but i need some help! how can i seduce him so we can have sex but without him knowing im a virgin!
    HELP PLEASE!!
    xxx
    it lovley feeling like this but should your first time be with someone you love and who cares for you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    My response is this:

that did me make me laugh, help me then what should i do to get out of it.
    everyone has got me all nervous now!

ReputationRep:
    What are you nervous about?

ReputationRep:
    If you're comfortable with hurting a girl you don't even know and supporting his cheating tendencies then all I have to say is be smart, be assertive and use protection.

A pregnancy to boot will, needless to say, make things a lot worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    What are you nervous about?
    because you have all basicly told me i am going to be ****, he is going to laugh, leave and never speak to me again..

ReputationRep:
    that did me make me laugh, help me then what should i do to get out of it.
    People aren't trying to make you nervous. It's natural to be nervous about your first time. The general advice being given here, however, is not to lose your virginity under these circumstances. Nothing good can possibly come of this situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harleygrant)
    People aren't trying to make you nervous. It's natural to be nervous about your first time. The general advice being given here, however, is not to lose your virginity under these circumstances. Nothing good can possibly come of this situation.
    iv realised that, damn im so embarassed. i was so sure this is what i wanted. i thought that sex would be easy, like your first kiss where you just know what to do. what the hell am i going to do now! ivv told him to come round alreaddy :/

ReputationRep:
    because you have all basicly told me i am going to be ****, he is going to laugh, leave and never speak to me again..
    Well it's highly unlikely you're going to end up in a loving relationship when he's a cheating prick, non?

ReputationRep:
    Telling you that you're going to rock his world and this would be a good idea would end up with you getting hurt. Sure, you don't value your virginity that much now but then again, nobody appreciates what they have until it's gone.

What you have said there is true and I think being blunt is the best way forward. He will most likely have sex with you and then never show interest again seeing as he already has a girlfriend, he doesn't need another one. What he does need is somebody to put out though i.e. you.

Do you think there's more to this or do you think it's strictly sex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apfel)
    Well it's highly unlikely you're going to end up in a loving relationship when he's a cheating prick, non?
    i dont want a loving relationship,,i just wanted a bit of a fling thing.
    i dont know i just wanted to lose my virginity. ive admited i was wrong avent i stop being such a tosser.

ReputationRep:
    Telling you that you're going to rock his world and this would be a good idea would end up with you getting hurt. Sure, you don't value your virginity that much now but then again, nobody appreciates what they have until it's gone.

What you have said there is true and I think being blunt is the best way forward. He will most likely have sex with you and then never show interest again seeing as he already has a girlfriend, he doesn't need another one. What he does need is somebody to put out though i.e. you.

Do you think there's more to this or do you think it's strictly sex?
    i don't know, i like speak to his friends and stuff and they have said that they have always been off and on, im confused, he always texts me first, i thought to myself right if he doesn't text me i won't text him, it's all down to him, and he always texts me first ALWAYS, but i don't knowwwww :/ im confused.

ReputationRep:
    iv realised that, damn im so embarassed. i was so sure this is what i wanted. i thought that sex would be easy, like your first kiss where you just know what to do. what the hell am i going to do now! ivv told him to come round alreaddy :/
    Embarrassment aside, everyone has a lapse of judgement now and again. A person who you trust will make it much easier, so don't worry about that as when the time comes, you'll wonder what you were so worried about.

If you don't want him to come over, just cancel on him.

ReputationRep:
    i don't know, i like speak to his friends and stuff and they have said that they have always been off and on, im confused, he always texts me first, i thought to myself right if he doesn't text me i won't text him, it's all down to him, and he always texts me first ALWAYS, but i don't knowwwww :/ im confused.
    Right, so to clarify:

He's an on and off kind of guy
    He's in a relationship but didn't tell you
    He kissed you despite being in a relationship

Conclusion: he's definetly going to shag you and then not talk to you again. I get the impression that the attention you receive from him is more of a turn on than anything else he can offer. The fact he's a ******* somehow immediately becomes attractive the to vast majority of the female populace. He knows you'll be willing to have sex with him and that's why he's showing so much interest.

ReputationRep:
    Right, so to clarify:

He's an on and off kind of guy
    He's in a relationship but didn't tell you
    He kissed you despite being in a relationship

Conclusion: he's definetly going to shag you and then not talk to you again. I get the impression that the attention you receive from him is more of a turn on than anything else he can offer. The fact he's a ******* somehow immediately becomes attractive the to vast majority of the female populace. He knows you'll be willing to have sex with him and that's why he's showing so much interest.

yu are totally right, i love the attention i get off him, im not going to do it because then he gets what he wants. but i actually dont want to not talk to him or see him ever again i know how horrible that sounds butt... :/

ReputationRep:
    yu are totally right, i love the attention i get off him, im not going to do it because then he gets what he wants. but i actually dont want to not talk to him or see him ever again i know how horrible that sounds butt... :/
    Its understandable. Everyone likes attention, especially because it makes you feel special. I think you should tell him that you've realised he's a bit of a **** because he's cheating on his girlfriend with you, and try and cut all contact with him. You don't need people like that in your life, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to lose your viriginity to someone like him, right?

ReputationRep:
    Bless.

Just cancel on the prick and find someone who also wants to have fun but doesn't have a girlfriend. Besides, you're only 17.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.