Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

im dating a guy whos got a girlfriend, but i want to lose my virginity to him! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indiecindie)
    you don't know me, i am a nice girl actually. my judgement just got clouded. and if you read the rest of the posts you would see that i have cancelled on him and decided to wait a while, sorry about my other post to you, i did come off as a horrible person.
    That's cool, hopefully you'll meet someone nice...good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Tell him you're a virgin, he will probably find it hot.

Also, it's your choice if you want to have rubbish morals and everything but consider how you would feel as this guy's girlfriend. I've seen this happen before and it's ugly and brutal on the 'official' girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunIllusions)
    Tell him you're a virgin, he will probably find it hot.

Also, it's your choice if you want to have rubbish morals and everything but consider how you would feel as this guy's girlfriend. I've seen this happen before and it's ugly and brutal on the 'official' girl.
    doubtfull. if he has an experienced girlfriend already, why would he want a silly little virgin

ReputationRep:
    You're all ******s, he obviously doesn't care, is obviously interested in you, and you don't even know his girlfriend, how is she gonna find out ? Go for it.

ReputationRep:
    doubtfull. if he has an experienced girlfriend already, why would he want a silly little virgin
    Maybe you should wait until you're getting on well with a guy who actually cares about you and isn't seeing you behind another girl's back. Then you wouldn't have to worry about that kind of thing.

ReputationRep:
    how can i seduce him so we can have sex
    Quite simple really, make sure you got beer or summat alcoholic just for security. Try getting him drunk (if your of the legal age of course) when he's tipsy just drop your clothes, or try tantalizing him up t your room or something. Basically drunk flirting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paul-M)
    You're all ******s, he obviously doesn't care, is obviously interested in you, and you don't even know his girlfriend, how is she gonna find out ? Go for it.
    now im all confused about it again! this sounds much more appealing than i night in on my own! haha

ReputationRep:
    well he's not bothered about being all over me in the middle of town where anyone could see, he didn't try and hide it so he can't care that much?
    So you want to lose your virginity to a guy whos clearly a complete ******** and has no respect for his girlfriend?

ReputationRep:
    I was on a night out with my cousin and decided to go and meet this guy for a drink, i didn't like the guy i was suppossed to be meeting but his friend was drop dead gorgeous! i totally fell for him right away.
    we went into town and danced and kissed he asked for my number and i gave it him. we texts for the next few days and then on one he said he was going to see his girlfriend and i was ! ! and he put i will text you tomorrow if you want? so i thought ok go on then it doesnt matter, we carried on with texting and i met up with him the saturday after he was alllll over me again, i loved the attention it made me feel great, and i have a free house this weekend iv told him we should do something and come back here, i want to lose my virginity to him. yeah i like him, but i dont love him and im using him as much as he's using me, i know it's totally wrong and awful, but i need some help! how can i seduce him so we can have sex but without him knowing im a virgin!
    HELP PLEASE!!
    xxx
    you're a ****!...and he is no better... perfect douche couple

ReputationRep:
    I was on a night out with my cousin and decided to go and meet this guy for a drink, i didn't like the guy i was suppossed to be meeting but his friend was drop dead gorgeous! i totally fell for him right away.
    we went into town and danced and kissed he asked for my number and i gave it him. we texts for the next few days and then on one he said he was going to see his girlfriend and i was ! ! and he put i will text you tomorrow if you want? so i thought ok go on then it doesnt matter, we carried on with texting and i met up with him the saturday after he was alllll over me again, i loved the attention it made me feel great, and i have a free house this weekend iv told him we should do something and come back here, i want to lose my virginity to him. yeah i like him, but i dont love him and im using him as much as he's using me, i know it's totally wrong and awful, but i need some help! how can i seduce him so we can have sex but without him knowing im a virgin!
    HELP PLEASE!!
    xxx
    You sound like you have no self respect and are generally a trashy whore. Good luck with the STI's Dont worry though this guy sounds like the first of many so use contraception 'cos it will be anoying if I have to pay for your benefits when you get pregnant and subsequently drop out of education!!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    you stood a guy up on a date, you saw another guy and thought "i want to shag him, hes hot!", you realised he was taken, and you still want to go ahead? not only this, you use the fact that you're a virgin to justify your actions are not slutty?
    Clearly you are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    you're a ****!...and he is no better... perfect douche couple
    read the posts. im not doing it anymore. clouded judgement.
    your the D O U C H E.

ReputationRep:
    clearly not a slut as i haven't slept with anyone.
    i don't expect anything from him, i just want a fling.
    i know it seems harsh on the girlfriend, but me and him both want this so...?
    tell his girlfriend that u want to lose ur chastity with her bf and see how she will react otherwise its the fault of you and the ******* who actually plays around with others whilst having a gf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buster_Bunny)
    Your a slut.
    ...and you're a moron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    you stood a guy up on a date, you saw another guy and thought "i want to shag him, hes hot!", you realised he was taken, and you still want to go ahead? not only this, you use the fact that you're a virgin to justify your actions are not slutty?
    Clearly you are
    it wasn't a date. i didn't stand him up. just met up for a friendly drink. he's not bitter, why the hell are you. i just decided i fancied who he was with. after a few times i've met him yes i want to sleep with him, and what? people do far worse these days.

ReputationRep:
    He sounds like a stand-up guy, go for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teofilo)
    ...and you're a moron.
    thankyou (:

ReputationRep:
    now im all confused about it again! this sounds much more appealing than i night in on my own! haha
    Aggghhhh noooo! This guy is a cheating **** and he does not deserve to get laid.

ReputationRep:
    read the posts. im not doing it anymore. clouded judgement.
    your the D O U C H E.
    i only read the first post. I've got better stuff to do than read the other 111, thank you very much. So you're still a douche for ever considering it in the first place!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teofilo)
    ...and you're a moron.
    slut is far worse than moron :rolleyes:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.