Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

im dating a guy whos got a girlfriend, but i want to lose my virginity to him! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    i only read the first post. I've got better stuff to do than read the other 111, thank you very much. So you're still a douche for ever considering it in the first place!
    don't post then, yu don't know what you are on about!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indiecindie)
    it wasn't a date. i didn't stand him up. just met up for a friendly drink. he's not bitter, why the hell are you. i just decided i fancied who he was with. after a few times i've met him yes i want to sleep with him, and what? people do far worse these days.
    :haha: your serious??
    firstly virgin =/= innocent
    you know the answer to your thread, stay away theres 3 billion guys on the planet, get another one thats not taken
    simple

ReputationRep:
    thankyou (:
    I think people are being abit harsh calling you a ****

But i can see there point, but i see your point aswell...rather than seeing a jerk who has no respect for girls, you see a very sexy guy whos interested in you, perfect way to lose your virginity in your eyes.

But you know its not right and im glad you seen sense, there are guys just as goodlooking out there but who respect girls aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generic hybrid)
    Aggghhhh noooo! This guy is a cheating **** and he does not deserve to get laid.
    but i doooo!
    hahaha
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    great idea, keep up the good work :top:

you are aware that you write like a twelve year old high on bubblegum aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MNBStyle)
    I think people are being abit harsh calling you a ****

But i can see there point, but i see your point aswell...rather than seeing a jerk who has no respect for girls, you see a very sexy guy whos interested in you, perfect way to lose your virginity in your eyes.

But you know its not right and im glad you seen sense, there are guys just as goodlooking out there but who respect girls aswell
    WHERE!
    find me one haa!

i know it was stupid, iv called it off now, im going out with the girls instead, im just going to try and cut off from him now shame though he was gorgeeeee

ReputationRep:
    don't post then, yu don't know what you are on about!
    *coughs* says the **** who was going to lose her virginity to a cheating scumbag!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zef99)
    great idea, keep up the good work :top:

you are aware that you write like a twelve year old high on bubblegum aren't you?
    what do yu mean by that ?

ReputationRep:
    slut is far worse than moron :rolleyes:
    Keep the pearls of wisdom coming buddy...

ReputationRep:
    *coughs* says the **** who was going to lose her virginity to a cheating scumbag!
    right ok, give it up already, i was wrong. iv admitted that, get over it.

ReputationRep:
    WHERE!
    find me one haa!

i know it was stupid, iv called it off now, im going out with the girls instead, im just going to try and cut off from him now shame though he was gorgeeeee
    Your starting to sound like one of them girls who judges a guy on looks and not personallity lol, i hope im wrong on this 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MNBStyle)
    Your starting to sound like one of them girls who judges a guy on looks and not personallity lol, i hope im wrong on this 1
    nooo not solely looks, he has to make me laugh, i could not cope with someone who couldnt make me laugh. this guy was hilarious i thought he was perfect for me, then i found out he had a girlfriend. howeverrrr i do think looks are important you havee to be attracted to someone physically! am i right?

ReputationRep:
    nooo not solely looks, he has to make me laugh, i could not cope with someone who couldnt make me laugh. this guy was hilarious i thought he was perfect for me, then i found out he had a girlfriend. howeverrrr i do think looks are important you havee to be attracted to someone physically! am i right?
    Course you do but personallity is more important

It was just the way you was wording your posts that made me think it lol..but yes there are goodlooking guys out there who are decent at the sametime, you just got to be open minded

ReputationRep:
    Go for it!

and keep us informed! ^ ^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by God of War)
    You sound like you have no self respect and are generally a trashy whore. Good luck with the STI's Dont worry though this guy sounds like the first of many so use contraception 'cos it will be anoying if I have to pay for your benefits when you get pregnant and subsequently drop out of education!!! :rolleyes:
    why do you think that im going to get sti's + pregnant? im a virgin im not stupid!
    + as for your education remark, i left high school with 11 GCSE's 2A* 5A' 3B and 1C
    And have recently sat my A levels and am predicted AAB.
    :eek3: you people drive me crazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicknameLess)
    Go for it!

and keep us informed! ^ ^
    i've cancelled it now, it was a dumb idea.
    if i wouldn't of come on here i was totally up for it, i didn't have a doubt in my mind.

now i am totally paranoid of ever losing it!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    You may well regret doing that and also he has a girlfriend and she might well be in love with him, you could potentially hurt her and whilst you don't know her it's a selfish thing to do. It takes two but i'd feel bad about it and you will probably feel used after. Nice way to lose your V.
    to be honest even if she doesn't do it I hardly think she'll avoid being hurt. Either it's a very open relationship or she's going to be really hurt.

OP don't do it...
    ...unless he wears protection:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    to be honest even if she doesn't do it I hardly think she'll avoid being hurt. Either it's a very open relationship or she's going to be really hurt.

OP don't do it...
    ...unless he wears protection:awesome:

ahaaaaa, im not doing it now, i've been put off!
    might as well join a bloody nunnery by the sounds of it!

ReputationRep:
    i've cancelled it now, it was a dumb idea.
    if i wouldn't of come on here i was totally up for it, i didn't have a doubt in my mind.

now i am totally paranoid of ever losing it!!!
    Look I read this whole stupid thread. I'm glad to hear you've decided to not do it. But I mean you must be at least vaguely good looking/interesting right if this guy wanted to pull you with the risk of losing his gf....

So if this is the case, as a girl, you will have NO problem finding a guy I promise.
    Despite it seeming lame you really do want (unless you are a person who very much does not get attached) at least a semi respectful setup when you have sex , especially for the first time.

Actually PM me, I want to tell you a few things...

ReputationRep:
    ahaaaaa, im not doing it now, i've been put off!
    might as well join a bloody nunnery by the sounds of it!
    not when you have exactly 69 posts!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.