The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

james_dow
and you know her how ? alot arn't

she is obviously retarded and is perfect for manipulatory purposes.

And that gives him reason to sleep with her while he still has a girlfriend?
She may be a retard (you're not m'lovely) but he is a prick.
Reply 161
MNBStyle
Thats not big headed at all :-) you clearly have confidence in the way you look

Any guy whos all over you when you only known him about 5 minutes is only after one thing

I know its frustrating when your ready but you cant find the right guy, but trust me in time you will theres no rush :-)
A goodlooking and lovely sounding girl like you will find a decent guy but the more desperate you get the easier it will be to fall into the hands of a guy who wants one thing and i know deep down you dont want that

sometimes i sit here and think OMG any one would actually do, and other times i think how i have waited now, i might aswell wait a bit longer for something really special! eee whre are all the nice guys these days!
definately not in manchester!
Attention seeker.. :yawn:

If this problem was genuinely not to be attention seeking you would have cut to the chase and said the question in your OP in the title removing all the rubbish about that he has a girlfriend etc.
Reply 163
james_dow
because I stalk your facebook and follow you :teeth:

hahaha :smile:
eee this has entertained me tonight.
Reply 164
Melting Sugar.
Attention seeker.. :yawn:

If this problem was genuinely not to be attention seeking you would have cut to the chase and said the question in your OP in the title removing all the rubbish about that he has a girlfriend etc.

yeah but him having a girlfriend was sort of key to the thing was it not ?
:s-smilie:
pinkspiders
And that gives him reason to sleep with her while he still has a girlfriend?
She may be a retard (you're not m'lovely) but he is a prick.

sux to be his girlfriend amiryte, ( I am btw)

never said he wasnt a dick, he most certainly is, but that doesnt disaude me from the belief that she is retarded (which you are m'lovely).
Reply 166
indiecindie
sometimes i sit here and think OMG any one would actually do, and other times i think how i have waited now, i might aswell wait a bit longer for something really special! eee whre are all the nice guys these days!
definitely not in manchester!

And its thinking anyone will do that will cause problems, you dont want that if you wait for a decent genuine guy who your in a relationship with youll be glad you waited, but if you need to talk more PM me xx
indiecindie
hahaha :smile:
eee this has entertained me tonight.

and now you sit their and ask yourself does he really, has he found my name through my IP.

dun dun dun.
indiecindie
yeah but him having a girlfriend was sort of key to the thing was it not ?
:s-smilie:

That may be, but it's quite a private thing that you wouldn't really want to share on the internet or if you did then as little as possible.

Although I scrap what I wrote in my post because you actually bothered to reply :smile:

OT: At the end of the day, you don't want to look back in 5 years time and regret what you chose to do with this guy. Do you really want to be the "other girl"? If your boyfriend was doing this with some other girl how would you feel? I'm not saying "your first time should be special" because fair enough, to you sex might not be that big a deal (even if you are a virgin) but you don't want to have any regrets or look back and see yourself as someone you don't want to be.
Reply 169
james_dow
sux to be his girlfriend amiryte, ( I am btw)

never said he wasnt a dick, he most certainly is, but that doesnt disaude me from the belief that she is retarded (which you are m'lovely).

i am not retarded. i just misjudged the situation, got a bit carried away.
yeah it does suck to be his girlfriend, but one of those things, i didn't knw at fiirst, he came onto me, he texts me all the time not the other way aroundd so...
How would you feel if your boyfriend slept with another girl, you'd feel like S*** dont be such a S*** and steal someone elses boyfriend, and then maybe if she finds out she might kick the S*** into you
indiecindie
i am not retarded. i just misjudged the situation, got a bit carried away.
yeah it does suck to be his girlfriend, but one of those things, i didn't knw at fiirst, he came onto me, he texts me all the time not the other way aroundd so...

Im not 100% serious with the retard thing.

but the added fact your a virgin just screams to me it would be a bad move you would regret.
Reply 172
Melting Sugar.
That may be, but it's quite a private thing that you wouldn't really want to share on the internet or if you did then as little as possible.

Although I scrap what I wrote in my post because you actually bothered to reply :smile:

OT: At the end of the day, you don't want to look back in 5 years time and regret what you chose to do with this guy. Do you really want to be the "other girl"? If your boyfriend was doing this with some other girl how would you feel? I'm not saying "your first time should be special" because fair enough, to you sex might not be that big a deal (even if you are a virgin) but you don't want to have any regrets or look back and see yourself as someone you don't want to be.

i wanted to get people's opinions, and i have.
i have changed what i was going to and am now happy with my descision, i was just being stupid and pathetic and desperate, because i can just imagine i have given him what he wants so what is the need in me anymore? he would just ignore me and cut me out and after i had given him my virginity i wuld just feel like a complete tosser. im glad i came on here first now, because i was sure this is what i wanted to do!
Reply 173
JessicaLouisaBond
How would you feel if your boyfriend slept with another girl, you'd feel like S*** dont be such a S*** and steal someone elses boyfriend, and then maybe if she finds out she might kick the S*** into you

you annoy me.
Thanks but im taken lmao, if i was his gf id kick the S*** into you selfish cow
Well its good you changed your mind its not a big deal being a virgin
JessicaLouisaBond

feisty one you are:wink:
Reply 177
JessicaLouisaBond

Wow so much anger lol, thats abit harsh dont you think??

She made a mistake but saw sense before it went to far surely thats a good thing? if she was still acting like she dont give a **** i would agree with you
JessicaLouisaBond

are you a chav, you read like a chav.
Well ive been on the other end lmao thats were the anger comes from haha

Latest

Trending

Trending