Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    looking to do my birthday there with my mates, any recommendations? somewhere not too expensive would be ideal. cheers

(i aint desp or anything lol, just wud be a laff going there!)

ReputationRep:
    All of them tend to charge premium rates these days. The best value are the "pint pot" pubs, where a girl comes round with a pint pot before each dance and expects each punter to chuck in £1 - so the total cost depends on how long you stay (there's a dance roughly every 10 minutes). Drink prices are reasonable in most of them. Some charge an entrance fee (that might depend on the time of day). Variable quality of girls, including loads of students (and probably fellow TSR members!).

The two I have been to most are the Griffin on Clerkenwell Road and the Nag's Head on Whitechapel Road. Just ask if you need to know more.

ReputationRep:
    I've heard good things about Griffin. There are a few on Shoreditch High St with reasonable prices and some decent dancers, or so I've heard

ReputationRep:
    mate, you'll get 1,000 man points for this:
    pull a stripper without spending a penny.
    its much harder than it sounds, but it's possible.
    just very difficult

ReputationRep:
    spearmint rhino on tottenham court road and venus in farringdon. They are the only two i know. They are lap dancing clubs, but i think it's safe to assume they strip in them too. I've never been to one unfortunately. I pass spearmint rhino en route to uni sometimes though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    mate, you'll get 1,000 man points for this:
    pull a stripper without spending a penny.
    its much harder than it sounds, but it's possible.
    just very difficult
    My brother pulled a striper when at a strip club, was quite comical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simon12345)
    My brother pulled a striper when at a strip club, was quite comical.
    did he tell you how much money he spent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    did he tell you how much money he spent?
    It was my 18th. He spent £100 on me but nothing on himself (apart from for beer) ... she then gave us a lift home (15 miles away) and then he took her in and ****** her.

ReputationRep:
    It was my 18th. He spent £100 on me but nothing on himself (apart from for beer) ... she then gave us a lift home (15 miles away) and then he took her in and ****** her.
    if the £100 he spent on you made it anywhere near the strippers pocket, it doesn't count?

ReputationRep:

how he manage to do that! lol

ReputationRep:
    my mates say shoreditch is the best place to go. I've never been so i wouldn't know. Id like to go but im tight and id rather a minger stripped for free than have a touched up dancer rip me off

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.