The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Bhaal85
No just me and you share equal power, with Toffee second in command.

No...please! I have been so integral to the development of the party, I have supported it from the beginning! Please let me rule with you two. I have stayed up to this late hour....please!
Reply 221
Bhaal85
OH, so its like that then is it?!? Gues I cant count on you then, can I?!?

Dude you won anyway! (I threatened Toffee with a PM to help your cause heeheehee) What more do you want from me?! Wait, don't answer that...
Reply 222
ZJuwelH
Nah man I want Chancellor, most power! Although I would consider the post of "Guru and Minister of Sex Education Studies"...

Okay...adopt the siganture, you're in
Reply 223
ZJuwelH
Dude you won anyway! (I threatened Toffee with a PM to help your cause heeheehee) What more do you want from me?! Wait, don't answer that...

I didnt get that PM.
Reply 224
Hmmm well have fun with your little election. I'm off now - been distracted from work for far too long!

Night night all!!!
Reply 225
Chicken
Hmmm well have fun with your little election. I'm off now - been distracted from work for far too long!

Night night all!!!

Night.
Reply 226
blamps, ive just merged like 6 of your daft threads into this one at great length. dont start any new threads related to this new 'party' youre forming as ill just delete them and possibly ban you out of spite :tongue:
Reply 227
Toffee
I didnt get that PM.

Play along!!!

Nah I won't join, too absorbed in my own business...
Reply 228
edders
blamps, ive just merged like 6 of your daft threads into this one at great length. dont start any new threads related to this new 'party' youre forming as ill just delete them and possibly ban you out of spite :tongue:

edders I would let you join but you are the enemy
Reply 229
Blamps

I wondered why this thread just got well long.
Reply 230
Blamps

i dont want to join, im already a member of the conservative party :tongue:
seriously, it took me like 5 minutes to merge all your threads together, so be grateful i didnt delete them all.
Reply 231
Toffee
I wondered why this thread just got well long.

So are we gonna find a common avatar?
Reply 232
edders
i dont want to join, im already a member of the conservative party :tongue:
seriously, it took me like 5 minutes to merge all your threads together, so be grateful i didnt delete them all.

We are.
Reply 233
Toffee
So are we gonna find a common avatar?

hoe about this one
Reply 234
ZJuwelH
Jerry! Jerry!

Bhaal is mean and oppressive.
Reply 235
Toffee

To think that I just changed my signature.
Reply 236
Toffee

We'll be right back, join us after the break!

<numerous incidents of chair-throwing and name calling>
Reply 237
Bhaal85
To think that I just changed my signature.

Sorry Bhaal, I take that back.
Reply 238
if i catch either toffee or bhaal85 swearing again, theyll have 24 hour bans. just so everyone knows ive given them a warning.
Reply 239
edders
if i catch either toffee or bhaal85 swearing again, theyll have 24 hour bans. just so everyone knows ive given them a warning.

does it make you feel in control???

Latest

Trending

Trending