The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
what's wrong with swearing, it's just a little word, no, it's less than that, its a collection of letters. the "bad association" is done in the readers head and is more of an indication into how "perverted" the reader is rather than the writer
Reply 261
Blamps - you're an idiot. If you would just pull your head out of your own arse long enough, then you would clearly see that, not only are you universally hated, but also that you're a nobody. A sad, lifeless piece of human waste, socially-outcast and with delusions of a grandeur on an internet forum. You would be a terrible moderator, anyway. You're unpopular, abusive and not particularly intelligent - you'd turn this forum into a shambles.

By the way, this revoloution of your's is a god-awfully planned mess. Here is an example of the proper way to lead a revolt:

http://www.uk-learning.net/t12037.html
Reply 262
lol lol lol lol lol

you got the style whitey!
Reply 263
nice mr white, very nice.

any new mod should be female, even it up a bit.

members of the exective, what are you going to do now then?
Reply 264
MattG
nice mr white, very nice.

any new mod should be female, even it up a bit.

members of the exective, what are you going to do now then?

very little i expect lol
Reply 265
Mr White
Blamps - you're an idiot. If you would just pull your head out of your own arse long enough, then you would clearly see that, not only are you universally hated, but also that you're a nobody. A sad, lifeless piece of human waste, socially-outcast and with delusions of a grandeur on an internet forum. You would be a terrible moderator, anyway. You're unpopular, abusive and not particularly intelligent - you'd turn this forum into a shambles.

By the way, this revoloution of your's is a god-awfully planned mess. Here is an example of the proper way to lead a revolt:

thank you whitey...you may not join
Reply 266
Mr White

Blatent Eifersucht.
Reply 267
Mr White

I bet you have lots of friends with a face like that :rolleyes: ....who is the social outcast with different coloured eyes :rolleyes: What proof have you got to show your supreme IQ then? And the delusions of grandeur were the suggestions of Toffee...why are you taking this so seriously...we are only messing around. I couldn't care less if I wasn't a mod
Reply 268
Bigcnee
Blatent Eifersucht.

whats to be jealous of? if whitey started a cult im sure lots of users would join :tongue:
Reply 269
Bigcnee
Blatent Eifersucht.

What does that mean...I don't speak German
Reply 270
edders
whats to be jealous of? if whitey started a cult im sure lots of users would join :tongue:

The tide of anti-mod culture is growing...an Iron curtain is coming into existence
Reply 271
no its not, just 2 or 3 people trying to find a reason to complain.

do you not think people are fed up of you're complaints?

do u not think the moderators are slighty put off by your constant comments trying to bring us down?
Reply 272
Ollie
no its not, just 2 or 3 people trying to find a reason to complain.

do you not think people are fed up of you're complaints?

do u not think the moderators are slighty put off by your constant comments trying to bring us down?

God, I know sarcasm is not an attribute to be held by all..we are not really complaining, just taking the michael...for crying out loud, just chill people
Reply 273
elpaw
what's wrong with swearing, it's just a little word, no, it's less than that, its a collection of letters. the "bad association" is done in the readers head and is more of an indication into how "perverted" the reader is rather than the writer

Elpaw, do you want to join our movement?
Reply 274
Blamps

Whats all this gibberish? 14 pages of completely useless trash.
Reply 275
Blamps

sorry, done enough exercise for today. a little more movement would probably make me collapse
Reply 276
Jesus09
Whats all this gibberish? 14 pages of completely useless trash.

Knida like your book then Jesus
Reply 277
elpaw
sorry, done enough exercise for today. a little more movement would probably make me collapse

Ok, Uk-learning faction
Reply 278
Blamps
Knida like your book then Jesus

This shows your stupidity and is the ultimate proof of ur idiotness and shows why you cannot be a moderator. I am not really Jesus.
Reply 279
Jesus09
This shows your stupidity and is the ultimate proof of ur idiotness and shows why you cannot be a moderator. I am not really Jesus.

Well that equally shows your lack of IQ, logic, sarcasm and basically every other norm that is valued

Latest

Trending

Trending