Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what's wrong with swearing, it's just a little word, no, it's less than that, its a collection of letters. the "bad association" is done in the readers head and is more of an indication into how "perverted" the reader is rather than the writer

ReputationRep:
    Blamps - you're an idiot. If you would just pull your head out of your own arse long enough, then you would clearly see that, not only are you universally hated, but also that you're a nobody. A sad, lifeless piece of human waste, socially-outcast and with delusions of a grandeur on an internet forum. You would be a terrible moderator, anyway. You're unpopular, abusive and not particularly intelligent - you'd turn this forum into a shambles.

By the way, this revoloution of your's is a god-awfully planned mess. Here is an example of the proper way to lead a revolt:

http://www.uk-learning.net/t12037.html

ReputationRep:
    lol lol lol lol lol

you got the style whitey!

ReputationRep:
    nice mr white, very nice.

any new mod should be female, even it up a bit.

members of the exective, what are you going to do now then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    nice mr white, very nice.

any new mod should be female, even it up a bit.

members of the exective, what are you going to do now then?
    very little i expect lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Blamps - you're an idiot. If you would just pull your head out of your own arse long enough, then you would clearly see that, not only are you universally hated, but also that you're a nobody. A sad, lifeless piece of human waste, socially-outcast and with delusions of a grandeur on an internet forum. You would be a terrible moderator, anyway. You're unpopular, abusive and not particularly intelligent - you'd turn this forum into a shambles.

By the way, this revoloution of your's is a god-awfully planned mess. Here is an example of the proper way to lead a revolt:

thank you whitey...you may not join

ReputationRep:

Blatent Eifersucht.

ReputationRep:

I bet you have lots of friends with a face like that :rolleyes: ....who is the social outcast with different coloured eyes :rolleyes: What proof have you got to show your supreme IQ then? And the delusions of grandeur were the suggestions of Toffee...why are you taking this so seriously...we are only messing around. I couldn't care less if I wasn't a mod

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    Blatent Eifersucht.
    whats to be jealous of? if whitey started a cult im sure lots of users would join

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    Blatent Eifersucht.
    What does that mean...I don't speak German

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    whats to be jealous of? if whitey started a cult im sure lots of users would join
    The tide of anti-mod culture is growing...an Iron curtain is coming into existence

ReputationRep:
    no its not, just 2 or 3 people trying to find a reason to complain.

do you not think people are fed up of you're complaints?

do u not think the moderators are slighty put off by your constant comments trying to bring us down?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    no its not, just 2 or 3 people trying to find a reason to complain.

do you not think people are fed up of you're complaints?

do u not think the moderators are slighty put off by your constant comments trying to bring us down?
    God, I know sarcasm is not an attribute to be held by all..we are not really complaining, just taking the michael...for crying out loud, just chill people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    what's wrong with swearing, it's just a little word, no, it's less than that, its a collection of letters. the "bad association" is done in the readers head and is more of an indication into how "perverted" the reader is rather than the writer
    Elpaw, do you want to join our movement?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    Whats all this gibberish? 14 pages of completely useless trash.

ReputationRep:
    sorry, done enough exercise for today. a little more movement would probably make me collapse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesus09)
    Whats all this gibberish? 14 pages of completely useless trash.
    Knida like your book then Jesus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    sorry, done enough exercise for today. a little more movement would probably make me collapse
    Ok, Uk-learning faction

ReputationRep:
    Knida like your book then Jesus
    This shows your stupidity and is the ultimate proof of ur idiotness and shows why you cannot be a moderator. I am not really Jesus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesus09)
    This shows your stupidity and is the ultimate proof of ur idiotness and shows why you cannot be a moderator. I am not really Jesus.
    Well that equally shows your lack of IQ, logic, sarcasm and basically every other norm that is valued

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 29, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.