Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    cos its just a silly little piss take that's all...jeez why do some ppl takes things too seriously...Jesus, do you sense the apocolypse to be iminent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Blamps: Do you actually think about this stuff before you write it? As far as I can recall, you're trying to start a revoloution (albeit a half-arsed one), so how can insulting half the forum result in you gaining support? If you wanted people to join you, then you could at least be nice to them.

I'm glad you're doing such an awful job of dredging up supporters, as giving you a moderator postion would be similar to giving power to Mr Blobby.

Try harder, Blamps.

I couldn't care if no one wants to join because I am not looking for sympathy or support from pathetic geeks on an internet forum. White, you may be intelligent but, could I care less...for all I know, you could be a computer programmer..I couldn't care about the mod position...I was just intriguied to see what response such a proposal would generate...and now I know

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't care if no one wants to join because I am not looking for sympathy or support from pathetic geeks on an internet forum. White, you may be intelligent but, could I care less...for all I know, you could be a computer programmer..I couldn't care about the mod position...I was just intriguied to see what response such a proposal would generate...and now I know
    The *geek* comment however does not apply to everybody..certainly not the executive

ReputationRep:
    I was just intriguied to see what response such a proposal would generate...and now I know
    Indeed you do. It's the bane of all would-be revolutionaries - apathy.

I couldn't care if no one wants to join because I am not looking for sympathy or support from pathetic geeks on an internet forum.
    Um... Blamps, I hate to have to tell you this, but if we're all 'pathetic geeks', then I'm afraid that you're one of the most eminent (checked your post count, recently?).

White, you may be intelligent but, could I care less...for all I know, you could be a computer programmer or old fart sat in a wheel chair
    Of course, so could you.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed you do. It's the bane of all would-be revolutionaries - apathy.

Um... Blamps, I hate to have to tell you this, but if we're all 'pathetic geeks', then I'm afraid that you're one of the most eminent (checked your post count, recently?).

Of course, so could you.
    Post count has nothing to do with it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Post count has nothing to do with it :rolleyes:
    Really? You seem like the type of person who would have an unhealthy obsession with their post count.

ReputationRep:
    Really? You seem like the type of person who would have an unhealthy obsession with their post count.
    and you would seem like a person in desperate need of using your reproductive organs (if you have any) with a women not a bloke or child Mr White

ReputationRep:
    not a child Mr White
    :eek: dont push it hey
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    checked your post count, recently
    It's quite easy to get such a high post count
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    It's quite easy to get such a high post count
    Especially if you keep replying to your own posts

ReputationRep:
    and you would seem like a person in desperate need of using your reproductive organs (if you have any) with a women not a bloke or child Mr White
    Why is it always me that has to deal with you social rejects? It seems that one of you appears every other day. Look, you seem to be the type of 'social-outcast' who tries to find some form of fulfillment on internet forums due to the dull state of your life in the real world, and frustration at complete lack of social skills, yet we have to suffer from the effects of it.

I find it most puzzling as to why you constanly refer to my appearance or gentialia in an attempt to insult me. It actually shows a great verbal weakness on your part, resorting to this vulgar behaviour, so my advice would be to stop doing it.

ReputationRep:
    Why is it always me that has to deal with you social rejects? It seems that one of you appears every other day. Look, you seem to be the type of 'social-outcast' who tries to find some form of fulfillment on internet forums due to the dull state of your life in the real world, and frustration at complete lack of social skills, yet we have to suffer from the effects of it.

I find it most puzzling as to why you constanly refer to my appearance or gentialia in an attempt to insult me. It actually shows a great verbal weakness on your part, resorting to this vulgar behaviour, so my advice would be to stop doing it.
    Mr White has said all that needs to be said.
    Now be quiet everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesus09)
    Mr White has said all that needs to be said.
    Now be quiet everyone
    Thank you, Jesus. You are, indeed, the king of kings.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, Jesus. You are, indeed, the king of kings.
    Fear not, dear Blamps, Toffee is here to support you!

Guys I've just been reading through - its just a bit of fun that we're having...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)

Guys I've just been reading through - its just a bit of fun that we're having...
    Wow, i just wish that one day i would have such support.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesus09)
    Wow, i just wish that one day i would have such support.
    I don't appreciate your sarcasm.

ReputationRep:
    You're too late. I already crushed his spirit.

ReputationRep:
    You're too late. I already crushed his spirit.
    I noticed. But we will return, and the enemy will fall. Thats a joke btw.

ReputationRep:
    Thats a joke btw.
    Much like this entire revolution has been?

ReputationRep:
    Much like this entire revolution has been?
    Take the revolution seriously, Mr. White. Thou hast been warned.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 29, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.