Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    Take the revolution seriously, Mr. White. Thou hast been warned.
    I am jealous of your elite crew, Toffee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    I am jealous of your elite crew, Toffee.
    So is the cynical Mr. White, but he just won't admit it.

ReputationRep:
    Take the revolution seriously, Mr. White. Thou hast been warned.
    I'd be scared...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    I'd be scared...

lou xxx

Lou as you were present during those famous hours in which the party was formed, you still have the option to join! Actually, on second thoughts, no.

ReputationRep:
    Lou as you were present during those famous hours in which the party was formed, you still have the option to join! Actually, on second thoughts, no.
    I'll join if you all set me some rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    I'll join if you all set me some rep.
    What do we get out of that? A crap member and we are forced to sacrifice rep........Go away Tek, your support of certain enemies does not make you a suitable candidate for entrance to the party.

ReputationRep:
    What do we get out of that? A crap member and we are forced to sacrifice rep........Go away Tek, your support of certain enemies does not make you a suitable candidate for entrance to the party.
    Just because I said I liked Mr White and thought him a very funny man?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Just because I said I liked Mr White and thought him a very funny man?
    No.

ReputationRep:
    No.
    Then why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Then why?
    Because you are officially an enemy now.

ReputationRep:
    Because you are officially an enemy now.
    What did I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    What did I do?
    You are wasting my time by offering the chance for us to give you rep so you can be in the party.

ReputationRep:
    You are wasting my time by offering the chance for us to give you rep so you can be in the party.
    Well it's the only way people will join...if you offer them rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Well it's the only way people will join...if you offer them rep.
    We have a very selective policy with regards to letting people join. Fear not Tek, you are not an enemy, but you are not on our shortlist either.

ReputationRep:
    We have a very selective policy with regards to letting people join. Fear not Tek, you are not an enemy, but you are not on our shortlist either.
    So what are the benefits of joining, exactly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    So what are the benefits of joining, exactly?
    Ah...if I told you this we would be inundated with applications. Which is why only those who we approach to join and then join will ever know.

ReputationRep:
    Ah...if I told you this we would be inundated with applications. Which is why only those who we approach to join and then join will ever know.
    I'm sure I'm missing out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Oh you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Why is it always me that has to deal with you social rejects? It seems that one of you appears every other day. Look, you seem to be the type of 'social-outcast' who tries to find some form of fulfillment on internet forums due to the dull state of your life in the real world, and frustration at complete lack of social skills, yet we have to suffer from the effects of it.

I find it most puzzling as to why you constanly refer to my appearance or gentialia in an attempt to insult me. It actually shows a great verbal weakness on your part, resorting to this vulgar behaviour, so my advice would be to stop doing it.
    Well, if I had a lack of social skills, why would I have many, many numbers in my phone book, loads of friends, a pretty girl friend with a nice personality, a band and I have cycled for Great Britain and have been in numerous sports teams. furthermore, I work for a charity dealing with deaf people..it would be hard to communicate with deaf people if I had a lack of social skills

And, are you applying to Oxford. If your last sentence was a threat, do you wanna sort it out come interview time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Tek remove that signature

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 29, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.