The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Toffee
hey.....i can't help feel im losing out! Comon guys, let me be a co-chairman....it was my idea!

And no edders!
Reply 81
Toffee
ok the leader says you can so you can.

Blamps - remmeber this is an EXCLUSIVE group.

I'd rather be the person who was allowed in and chose not to.

lou xxx
Reply 82
Toffee
Oh wait.....i'll check my notes on carboxylic acids and the nswer will be there!!!! Thank you....

No don't do that as its not a carboxylic acid!!!! I read it wrong!!!
Reply 83
Toffee
hey.....i can't help feel im losing out! Comon guys, let me be a co-chairman....it was my idea!

we shall have the inner party then...supreme leader for me whilst Bhaal and Toffe can fight it out for votes (refer to another thread)
Reply 84
who...Bhaal or toffe
make way the pastry lord is here!!!

i come bearing gifts of the savory variety!!
Reply 86
Blamps
we shall have the inner party then...supreme leader for me whilst Bhaal and Toffe can fight it out for votes (refer to another thread)

Well now the official members are:

Toffee
Blamps
Bhaal
LoupLou

Ok now the oath - all changing our avatar to the same thing to show our faithfulness.
Reply 87
Toffee

Toffee
Blamps
Bhaal
LoupLou

Ok now the oath - all changing our avatar to the same thing to show our faithfulness.

noooooooooo plz can i keep mine
Reply 88
Blamps
who...Bhaal or toffe

Me. And its toffeE
Reply 89
Toffee

Toffee
Blamps
Bhaal
LoupLou

i'm not in it! i already said that... and there is no way anyone could get me to change my avatar.

lou xxx
Reply 90
Toffee
Me. And its toffeE

Woo 100% in favour of me!
Reply 91
Toffee

Toffee
Blamps
Bhaal
LoupLou

and signature too
Reply 92
Toffee
Woo 100% in favour of me!

Who else voted for me?
Reply 93
Blamps
and signature too

Yeah....clearly louplou (fine youre not in it, outcast!) and 999 are not faithful enough.
Reply 94
Blamps
it shouldn't have a dative bond cause the spare pair of electrons on the oxygen delocalise

would that help to explain it Chicken?
Reply 95
Toffee
Yeah....clearly louplou (fine youre not in it, outcast!) and 999 are not faithful enough.

ok ok i accept :frown: :confused:
Reply 96
Toffee

Toffee
Blamps
Bhaal
LoupLou

If you move my name up, cause if you did it alphabetically you would have realised I belong at the top. :wink:
Reply 97
Toffee
Who else voted for me?

1)Caramel
2)CocoNUTZ
3)Chocolate

Yep they all voted for you.
Reply 98
Bhaal85
If you move my name up, cause if you did it alphabetically you would have realised I belong at the top. :wink:

does that mean i'm an outcast??????????
Reply 99
Bhaal85

ooooo...what should the crew's avatar be?

Latest

Trending

Trending