Turn on thread page Beta

How do you pull? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    "Hey baby, are you a wrench? Cos everytime I look into your eyes my nuts tighten."
    you srsly need to see a doctor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bailey's blizzard)
    I'm bored so was wondering what are the best and worst pickup lines that have been used on you?

This has probs been done to death on here but like I say I'm bored! :p:

Also do they ever actually work.. just curious cos I don't think anyone I know uses them and I havn't heard many, just lame attempts to make conversation!

Some examples I've heard:
    "I've been staring at you all night and I havn't seen you smile yet." - bit creepy? That was to a friend though, i smile a lot!

And also "Can you sit on my lap?" - that nearly worked though cos he was hot :rolleyes: lol
    I wish I was sin squared theta and you were cos squared theta then together we'd be one :love: :love:

what would be a good chat up line then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    some girl came up to me and sniffed me and said "you smell shaggable, lets go". :lolwut:
    and did you go? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoWZa)
    Your main intention shouldn't be just to "get" with someone. It's nice to go out, have fun, chill with friends, dance make new friends and maybe, if you get on well, exchange hugs/kisses. However, "Hi, what's your name?" usually gets a good response rate.
    Awww schukkks what a charmer!

ReputationRep:
    I usually pull by gripping with two hands and bringing my hands, and whats in them, towards me.

I have lots of money and a big penis.

ReputationRep:
    "Let's not turn rape into murder *****" usually does the trick

ReputationRep:
    A guy came up to me and said :

"No strings, just d**k. What d'ya think?"

I wasn't impressed :]

(Original post by carlosb)
    and did you go? :eek:
    i would of if she was attractive, but she looked like a distant relative of a goblin from lord of the rings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    i would of if she was attractive, but she looked like a distant relative of a goblin from lord of the rings.
    uhh hot :yep: lucky guy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8 is enough)
    I wish I was sin squared theta and you were cos squared theta then together we'd be one :love: :love:

what would be a good chat up line then
    .. yeah I don't get it! :confused: Im not a mathmatician!

I dunno what a good chat up line would be, I prefer it when people just converse in a friendly way, not be creepy or arrogant and make me laugh! Is that too much to ask?!

ReputationRep:
    I was sitting on a bench waiting for the train and this guy came sat next to me, he goes

''Mmmmm you smell so good, can I take a bite?''

Ew.

Ive actually been asked a few times ''Hey, dont I know you from myspace?'' lollolol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eskiimo)
    I usually pull by gripping with two hands and bringing my hands, and whats in them, towards me.

I have lots of money and a big penis.

:woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'll share with you my best chat up line:

Your mother must be an oyster to spit a pearl like you.

They go nuts :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Do you like raisins? ..... Well how about a date then?

ReputationRep:
    'Hey, you'll do.'

ReputationRep:
    You'd sound like an idiot saying these chat up lines.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farmboy_Pip)
    people don't use pick up lines on me

if i want to get off with a guy, i'll go up to him and put his hands down my bra.
    Don't know which I enjoyed more. That response. Or your rant about Mamma Mia. Epic lols.

"Hey, does this cloth smell like chloroform to you?" is a personal favourite.

ReputationRep:
    "are those space pants your wearing? - 'Cos that ass is outa this world"

Aha. But seriously. Never say any of this- unless you want a serious challenge- or if you can pull it off in a jokey way. If you can, then it's gold

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=bailey's blizzard].. yeah I don't get it! :confused: Im not a mathmatician!

I dunno what a good chat up line would be, I prefer it when people just converse in a friendly way, not be creepy or arrogant and make me laugh! Is that too much to ask?![/QUOTE]

Yes.

Wanna watch the exponential growth of my natural log?

[I hope someone appreciates these]

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=8 is enough]
    (Original post by bailey's blizzard)
    .. yeah I don't get it! :confused: Im not a mathmatician!

I dunno what a good chat up line would be, I prefer it when people just converse in a friendly way, not be creepy or arrogant and make me laugh! Is that too much to ask?![/QUOTE]

Yes.

Wanna watch the exponential growth of my natural log?

[I hope someone appreciates these]

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.