Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just made friends with this girl. She invited me to a party and this other guy came with her. (Lets call him Bob) Think she really liked him. But he kept flirting with me all night whilst she was there too. We ended up kissing and she left the party. He is GORGEOUS so I'm not exactly gonna say no. Although I did feel a bit bad.

Just spoke to her and asked if she wanted to go out somewhere tomorrow. And she replied saying something along the lines off 'why don't you just go out with 'Bob' or any of the other guys at the party seeing as they all fancied you anyways'. I really didn't know what to say I was just like stop making such a big deal. And then it she ended up calling me 'a stuck a *****'. I wasn't at all acting like a sl*t or anything, you should have seen some of the other girls. I thought I acted pretty normal.. It is a party I'm not gonna just sit there and not talk to guys :|

I do kindof understand how I could be a ***** from her point of view, She went to a party with this guy and I ended up being with him..

So from an outsiders view, am i a *****? (answer honestly pls)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma_xo)
    Just made friends with this girl. She invited me to a party and this other guy came with her. (Lets call him Bob) Think she really liked him. But he kept flirting with me all night whilst she was there too. We ended up kissing and she left the party. He is GORGEOUS so I'm not exactly gonna say no. Although I did feel a bit bad.

Just spoke to her and asked if she wanted to go out somewhere tomorrow. And she replied saying something along the lines off 'why don't you just go out with 'Bob' or any of the other guys at the party seeing as they all fancied you anyways'. I really didn't know what to say I was just like stop making such a big deal. And then it she ended up calling me 'a stuck a *****'. I wasn't at all acting like a sl*t or anything, you should have seen some of the other girls. I thought I acted pretty normal.. It is a party I'm not gonna just sit there and not talk to guys :|

No, she's just jealous that guy liked you and kissed you. You're definitely not a ***** :yep:

ReputationRep:
    No I don't think so. The girl just sounds jealous to me.

Nope, she's a jealous cow.

ReputationRep:
    did not read bur yes you are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniManz)
    Mature much? ^^

ReputationRep:
    Lol read it next time, ey?

No you're not a ***** at all. She is just jealous, you'll both get over it.

ReputationRep:
    Nope your not, I can understand she'd be annoyed but you did nothing wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Came with her as in 'together?' If yes then yes. Otherwise no but you could have been a bit more careful if you want to keep your new friends.

How old are you? It all sounds very juvenile :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you're a ***** - especially if you've only just become friends and therefore had no way of knowing whether she really did like the guy or not, but I don't exactly think what you did could be described as being very sensitive...

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Ahh man indeed :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    no not really a ***** but i wouldn't do that if i knew that a mate liked the same guy..maybe slightly inconsiderate...

ReputationRep:
    Yes you are

ReputationRep:
    Yes. In my books (not sure if it's different for girls) we never try it on with a girl a friend is interested in or even their exes unless you ask them how they feel about it first.

So yeah, you acted like a bit of a ***** to be honest, but you're not a slut or anything. She'll get over it.

ReputationRep:
    No, but aww, I feel sorry for her!

ReputationRep:
    I think you are, I would never ever kiss someone who one of my friends fancied!

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, if you thought she liked that guy then it would've been wise to ask her before anything happened. You're not a ***** - far from it - but it's easy to see why your friend is upset. In fairness, it sounds like she's over-reacted, too.

ReputationRep:
    Well it wasn't like you were bestest buddies so you were just a bit naughty :P! not a ***** though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma_xo)

I do kindof understand how I could be a ***** from her point of view, She went to a party with this guy and I ended up being with him..

Honestly, '*****' ain't the word. It would be a clear exaggeration. However, I don't intend to cover the fact tht u acted a bit promiscuous; Stealing your friend's date isn't a very good thing and u clearly knew she liked him. I understand things can be tempting but there were a whole lot of men around... Anyway, don worry but u cld hv done a lot better.

ReputationRep:
    try to talk to her, that was Bob fault and. but I think you hurt her. You should make up for her as Bob never love her in fact

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.