Turn on thread page Beta

Am I A *****? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by un_gars_romatinque)
    Honestly, '*****' ain't the word. It would be a clear exaggeration. However, I don't intend to cover the fact tht u acted a bit promiscuous; Stealing your friend's date isn't a very good thing and u clearly knew she liked him. I understand things can be tempting but there were a whole lot of men around... Anyway, don worry but u cld hv done a lot better.
    Exactly what i was going to say.

I just think if you knew she was interested you could have spared her feelings and dignity. You put your own interests over hers, which effectively ended any friendship you might have had.
    Just out of interest, are you still in contact with the guy?

ReputationRep:
    She's just jealous. It's not your fault.

ReputationRep:
    TBH, you are yes. But not majorly, she is very jealous and bitter from the sounds of it.

But if she came to the party with the guy, and then you kiss him, I can see why she is annoyed, however you didn't really do anything wrong.

But it sounds like you should be a bit more considerate in the future

ReputationRep:
    Well if your ugly then your a dog, if your a dog then your a *****.

ReputationRep:
    I can't indefinitely say you're not - just cause I'm not 100% sure what exactly you said to her in that conversation - but yeh she's just being immature. Not really worth it, IMO.

ReputationRep:
    You are a bit of a ***** since you could see that she liked him. That's breaking a female friend code if I recall. But it sounds more like she's jealous and feels unattractive next to you because she was so caught up getting upset over you snogging her crush that she was unaware of anyone else eyeing her up.

Give her time to (hopefully) get over this jerk and then things should be fine again. Best not to get with someone she fancies again though. It'll also earn you a bad reputation.

ReputationRep:
    Jealousy gets you nowhere!
    OP is not a *****

ReputationRep:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UNXMRHPMtJ...en+monster.gif

'tis her

ReputationRep:
    couldn't this just be settled with a threesome?

ReputationRep:
    Just apologise, and say you didn't know she liked him (which is true?).

ReputationRep:
    I'm saying no, cause if you're a ***** I'm an uber *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    It all sounds very juvenile :sadnod:
    I agree.

'why don't you just go out with "Bob" instead?' - is the LAMEST comeback I have ever heard. It had to come from either a 13/14-year-old girl, or a retard. I'm sorry, but I can't decide.
    ;]

ReputationRep:
    nope not a ***** at all - alls fair in love and war and all that

ReputationRep:
    You would be if you knew without a doubt that she wanted him.

Bros before hoes, sisters before misters and all that lol.

ReputationRep:
    I think she could be a little bit jealous. Bob should have known better. You're not a ***** but next time maybe stay clear of the guy your friend likes, especially as it sounds like alot of other guys were fighting for your affections.

ReputationRep:
    if this girl went with this guy, and you KNEW she fancied him then yeah you're a *****.
    i'd be furious if i went to a party with a girl and a mate of mine pulled her knowing fine well i fancied her

ReputationRep:
    Nah you're not a *****.

But why are all these people always called 'Bob'...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    If she liked him, and he came to the party with her, then it's quite mean of you to get off with him, because that doesn't make you a very good friend. Her comeback was immature, but I wouldn't like you very much atm if I was her. It's understandable that she's annoyed and jealous, you sound a bit selfish tbh.

ReputationRep:
    nope, not a *****.
    they weren;t dating im assuming, so he was single and you were single and you obviously nicer than her to get guys talking to you..

so phone her, tell her your sorry you did that but that your not gonna let her make you feel bad cos you didn nothing wrong and that you would appreciate it if she didnt contact you until she'd stopped being childish and stroppy x

ReputationRep:
    NOPE just a bit ******** IMO.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.