Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    no you are not.
    she should grow up and get over it

ReputationRep:
    She's obviously just very jealous - but I do feel that was very harsh to go off with the guy the poor sod came with.

ReputationRep:
    i think u r not *****,becouse if u r i found u already.lol
    If your friend like him she had tell u abou'.but she was quite so.If this guy come to party for her and talk with u.it's mean he was *****. in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma_xo)
    Just made friends with this girl. She invited me to a party and this other guy came with her. (Lets call him Bob) Think she really liked him. But he kept flirting with me all night whilst she was there too. We ended up kissing and she left the party. He is GORGEOUS so I'm not exactly gonna say no. Although I did feel a bit bad.

Just spoke to her and asked if she wanted to go out somewhere tomorrow. And she replied saying something along the lines off 'why don't you just go out with 'Bob' or any of the other guys at the party seeing as they all fancied you anyways'. I really didn't know what to say I was just like stop making such a big deal. And then it she ended up calling me 'a stuck a *****'. I wasn't at all acting like a sl*t or anything, you should have seen some of the other girls. I thought I acted pretty normal.. It is a party I'm not gonna just sit there and not talk to guys :|

I do kindof understand how I could be a ***** from her point of view, She went to a party with this guy and I ended up being with him..

So from an outsiders view, am i a *****? (answer honestly pls)
    i think she is just jealous...but it does have a ring to it so i agree with her.... stuck up *****!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    Well if your ugly then your a dog, if your a dog then your a *****.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    not my place to say,
    but a guy is gorgeous so you had to kiss him?
    like me saying this girl is fit, must touch her ass?
    ok the former was mutual agreement but come on
    Anyway, erm your not a ***** but you playin with the code
    a)if your friend likes someone, don't move to the person he/she fancies

ReputationRep:
    You snooze you lose, I suppose.

In the shoes of the other girl would I be pissed? Probably.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't call you a *****, but I'm not really sure you should have kissed the guy she came with. But she was definitely jealous of you lol.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, you're not. But at the same time, I can see why she would think that and it'll probs take her time to get over it. Anyone would have done it though, you were normal. Ignore her, she'll get over it.

ReputationRep:
    You have whore potential.

ReputationRep:
    You are definitely not a *****. She doesnt own this guy and they weren't even going out, so you have nothing to worry about.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.