Turn on thread page Beta

IM SO UPSET.

I have always believed that i'm ugly but i think i have improved over the last few years. But there's this guy i really like We have come into contact on occasions.

Im going to be honest... i have made a fake MSN account and added him on it with a fake picture and that and he said he really likes my personality..

Fast forward to college times... He looks at me like im a piece of ****. He looks like he never wants to actually talk to me and always ignores me on MSN. His excuse is that he doesn't know me really and thinks i'm shy. But he never even wants to try. I don't know how to speak confidently to him when he always looks at me like im ****. Actually no, i'm lucky if he actually gives me eye contact.

I've tried losing weight to make me more confident and it kind of worked. I'm still short and built like a house though. Just have no motivation anymore as i believe theres no point and in the end, i'll still be ugly.

ReputationRep:
    If you're ugly, then you're ugly. Just accept it.

ReputationRep:
    Self acceptance is the first step.

Cosmetic surgery or bag over head then usually follows.

ReputationRep:
    Common now, you know the procedure, we need pics.

ReputationRep:
    God, people are so insensitve. :facepalm:

OP:

1) Stop chasing the guy, you deserve better.
    2) You need some self confidence - work on it.
    3) Accept who you are.

ReputationRep:
    There's no such thing as ugly, just degrees of attractiveness. Beauty in the eye of the beholder and all that.

Forget about him, he sounds awful :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Your not that ugly

ReputationRep:
    No one is truly ugly. They just have more bad bits. I'm guessing if you focus on your bad bits people are more likely too aswell. Besides the guy sounds like a J-E-R-K. Chin up.

ReputationRep:
    **** him, you don't need someone as shallow as him.

Join a gym, exercise and eat healthy.

ReputationRep:
    If this guy doesn't want you, move on; don't linger around for him. There'll be someone else for you, and someone that actually wants to be with you.

ReputationRep:
    You need to sort out your confidence issues. You then need to realise you're clearly better than the guy your yearning after. I bet you're not even ugly; also, enjoy life! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Stop playing around with that guy, it's obvious he doesn't like you in that way. Find someone who makes you feel great.

ReputationRep:
    horses for courses I'm afraid :/

good looking guys go with good looking girls, not so good looking guys go with not so good looking girls. Simple as that, unless you're in the movies, and of course the odd very few exceptions

ReputationRep:
    I would offer you advice, but I don't talk to ugly chicks :ninja:

(Original post by Snookercraze)
    If this guy doesn't want you, move on; don't linger around for him. There'll be someone else for you, and someone that actually wants to be with you.

I've got rejected by a guy for looks. Noone wants me. I've never had a boyfriend or even come close.

(Original post by Arteta)
    I would offer you advice, but I don't talk to ugly chicks :ninja:

That's what he says.

ReputationRep:
    Get away from him then. He's obviously not worth it.
    Find someone who actually likes both your face and personality.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to comment on your looks etc, as I mainly agree with all the kind comments here. But one word of advise: never tell him about the second MSN account which will push him further away. Not that he seems suited to you anyway. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    That's what he says.
    Then just sort yourself out then ignore him when you become hot.

If you think you can't become hot then you're lazy and/or dumb.

Also, nobody likes people that talk the way you do about yourself. I've only read this thread and I want to hurt myself. Attention seeking and negativity are not attractive attributes. Believe me, i've been there, once upon a time. No surprised he doesn't want to talk to you to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really glad that you havent become dillusional enough to think that if you keep up the fake msn account conversations than if you meet.. he'll love your personality and wont care that you've lied to him.
    At the end of the day, despite how "ugly" you are, you've been lying to him and if you do own up to it he'll really easily use that to reject you.
    So its a fail-fail situation.

I know some god awful people, and they find.. well, they find sex if not love. So, theres hope for you yet.

I'm so fed up of the amount of people with low self esteem on here. Maybe they spend too much time on the internet?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.