Reply 80
somethingbeautiful
God, people are so insensitve. :facepalm:

I agree

At least that's one thing that I can say I'm not
I dunno why I have neg rep ;[
Reply 81
sil3nt_cha0s
If you're ugly, then you're ugly. Just accept it.

A bit harsh, no?
Reply 82
Get hot. Seriousry, anyone can improve their image with a little effort.
I think the fact that you're neurotic and sad enough to set up a fake MSN account outweighs any possible physical ugliness.
Reply 84
amiparanoid
I think the fact that you're neurotic and sad enough to set up a fake MSN account outweighs any possible physical ugliness.

Hahah that's the best reply to this thread. :ahee:
Anonymous
IM SO UPSET.

I have always believed that i'm ugly but i think i have improved over the last few years. But there's this guy i really like :frown: We have come into contact on occasions.

Im going to be honest... i have made a fake MSN account and added him on it with a fake picture and that and he said he really likes my personality..

Fast forward to college times... He looks at me like im a piece of ****. He looks like he never wants to actually talk to me and always ignores me on MSN. His excuse is that he doesn't know me really and thinks i'm shy. But he never even wants to try. I don't know how to speak confidently to him when he always looks at me like im ****. Actually no, i'm lucky if he actually gives me eye contact.

I've tried losing weight to make me more confident and it kind of worked. I'm still short and built like a house though. Just have no motivation anymore as i believe theres no point and in the end, i'll still be ugly.

so you're ugly, get over it. :rolleyes:

stop whinging about stuff nobody cares about.:rolleyes: :mad:
Reply 86
There are always people out there who will think you're beautiful :-)
Forget about this guy and gain some self-esteem!
Reply 87
Anonymous
IM SO UPSET.

I have always believed that i'm ugly but i think i have improved over the last few years. But there's this guy i really like :frown: We have come into contact on occasions.

Im going to be honest... i have made a fake MSN account and added him on it with a fake picture and that and he said he really likes my personality..

Fast forward to college times... He looks at me like im a piece of ****. He looks like he never wants to actually talk to me and always ignores me on MSN. His excuse is that he doesn't know me really and thinks i'm shy. But he never even wants to try. I don't know how to speak confidently to him when he always looks at me like im ****. Actually no, i'm lucky if he actually gives me eye contact.

I've tried losing weight to make me more confident and it kind of worked. I'm still short and built like a house though. Just have no motivation anymore as i believe theres no point and in the end, i'll still be ugly.

Some tough love here. Right, first things first LOSE the weight. By being overweight you are automatically disqualifying yourself looks wise with a load of men. This is no different to a fat guy or ultra skinny guy being at a disadvantage with women....unless of course it suits them! This is hard to accept but looks do matter. Saying that, there are many guys that like overweight girls, so don't get completely down, you are just at a disadvantage that is all that I am saying, if indeed it doesn't suit you.

Secondly, if you are determined to stay the way you are, work on developing self confidence in yourself. This not only is important with attracting a guy, as you have to use this to overcompensate for any physical flaws (through carisma), BUT also in other areas of your life. Carrying a negative attitude about your looks when you can improve them will not change anything, and if you keep doing what you are doing, you will keep getting what you have been getting.

To conclude:

If I were in your position I REALLY would make the best with what I have got. If you feel that you are ugly, make the best with your current looks. The weight issue is a problem - but YOU can sort it out if you really want it bad enough. Why put yourself at a disadvantage unneccesary; forget guys, work out, eat right, sleep right, and concentrate on yourself for a while physically and mentally. It is tough out there so put yourself in the best position you can possibly be when attracting a mate. Either that or lower your standards and settle for the next guy that comes along.
somethingbeautiful

1) Stop chasing the guy, you deserve better.

why is he somehow lesser than her because he doesnt return her feelings?

she deserves better - thats BS, the guy hasnt done anything wrong, hes simply not attracted to her why is he a bad guy because of it? He may not even know that he's looking at her like crap. The thing is the OP is convinced shes ugly (maybe she is) but people like that see fault where none is placed and offense where none is intended.

This guy may not be doing anything wrong, shes just reading it wrong.

Marsha2112
Talk to him on the fake account and tell him who you really are, he might like your personality after all.

are you living in a dream world? If she does that - he is (rightfully) going to flip out, shes been screwing with his head and on top of that hes not attracted to her in the first place
silverbolt
why is he somehow lesser than her because he doesnt return her feelings?

she deserves better - thats BS, the guy hasnt done anything wrong, hes simply not attracted to her why is he a bad guy because of it? He may not even know that he's looking at her like crap. The thing is the OP is convinced shes ugly (maybe she is) but people like that see fault where none is placed and offense where none is intended.

This guy may not be doing anything wrong, shes just reading it wrong.

Yeah, someone already called me up on that. Here's my subsequent post:

somethingbeautiful
Hmm, I did only glance through tbh but if someone ignores you then it's probably best to move on. So, I still stick by 'stop chasing him' although, yes, I don't know what the OP 'deserves'.
somethingbeautiful
Yeah, someone already called me up on that. Here's my subsequent post:

ahh fair enough i missed have missed your response
fat_hobbit
Not true, I know one girl that I am REALLY into. She is dating a bloody ugly guy.

That's why I included that there are exceptions :smile:
This is self-fulfilling prophecy go out thinking your ugly and you'll be seen as ugly, and you somehow expect guys to give you attention when you yourself dont even value your good qualities.
Reply 93
I am really not any good at making people feel beautiful. I mean it is so hard to relate to them when I myself am drop dead gorgeous. So here I have got a few lyrics which should make you feel better:

People are all the same
And we only get judged by what we do
Personality reflects name
And if I'm ugly then
So are you
So are you

You are beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring you down
You are beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring you down
Don't you bring me down today...

...U.G.L.Y.
You ain't got no alibi you ugly
Eh! Hey! You ugly

Sorry but I hate threads like this :evilbanana:
Might just be me but I think that setting up a fake MSN account to talk to him is a bit strange. And maybe he doesn't want to talk to you because you act strangely around him hence him finding you strange.
Reply 95
maybe read the game by neil strauss and use it on men instead of women??

next time he makes a bad face at you neg him and tell him to stop doing shrek impressions lol

Latest

Trending

Trending