Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    ferret is an evil dirty creature :emo: :cry:
    Fixed :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    *jots in special notebook* :hide:

There are a lot of grammar, Catholic and private schools round my neck of the woods...I'm probably just unaware of the high schools elsewhere. :rolleyes:
    There are three grammar schools around here, a couple of private ones and a few other secondary schools :p:

ReputationRep:
    There are absolutely no grammar schools round here, and one private one which is **** anyway, one Roman Catholic one and then the rest are "High Schools". We have high quality education in my town

ReputationRep:
    i saw trampolining. i thought sex.
    am i dirty? :emo: :cry:
    So have I :sad:
    but the phrase "doing what students do" definitely referred to something dodgy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    There are absolutely no grammar schools round here, and one private one which is **** anyway, one Roman Catholic one and then the rest are "High Schools". We have high quality education in my town
    My school is so up itself, even it's website is up itself. I think it's going private this year but while I attended it it was a grammar school. One of three in the area (and the best lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    nothing of the sort :ninja:
    As explained above it merely refers to trampolining (which damages the springs) and den building (where juice that is being drunk within the den gets spilt on it) :yep:

ReputationRep:
    i know right? :p:

lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah of the three grammar schools around here:

One is a boys school til sixth form

One is a girls school til sixth form

One is a mixed school

Guess which one I went to :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munro90)
    As explained above it merely refers to trampolining (which damages the springs) and den building (where juice that is being drunk within the den gets spilt on it) :yep:
    :giggle: I have a dirty mind, but a fair explanation. I used to jump on beds as a kid, but didnt everyone? But at uni that's tad immature?

ReputationRep:
    pffttt :lies:

:hand:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    Yeah of the three grammar schools around here:

One is a boys school til sixth form

One is a girls school til sixth form

One is a mixed school

Guess which one I went to :p:
    boys

ReputationRep:
    :giggle: I have a dirty mind, but a fair explanation. I used to jump on beds as a kid, but didnt everyone? But at uni that's tad immature?
    you will soon realise that uni is a time where one becomes less, not more, mature. Cereal is an appropriate meal at any time of the day, naps are acceptable, nay mandatory and tomfoolery of any sort, trampolining on beds included, is to be encouraged!:yes:

ReputationRep:
    you will soon realise that uni is a time where one becomes less, not more, mature. Cereal is an appropriate meal at any time of the day, naps are acceptable, nay mandatory and tomfoolery of any sort, trampolining on beds included, is to be encouraged!:yes:
    I eat cereal at all times of the day anyway. Shreddies, anyone?

ReputationRep:
    I eat cereal at all times of the day anyway. Shreddies, anyone?
    mmmm yes please

ReputationRep:
    looking forward to uni . Sadly, I'm not going to live in the halls

ReputationRep:
    looking forward to uni . Sadly, I'm not going to live in the halls
    why not?

oh yeah.. brummie halls are expensive :emo:

ReputationRep:
    mmmm yes please
    Here:

ReputationRep:

mm cheerios.:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    mm cheerios.:p:
    cheerios :coma:

ReputationRep:
    cheerios :coma:
    OR or...crunchy nut clusters...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.