Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Its an old random girly cartoon really quite innocent and sweet!

I havent done anything at all today either, literally read 4 pages of my book and written a paragraph about the spine.:redface:
    Ah.

The spine? that the one in your back right? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Agree :yep:

I haven't done anything productive today :sigh:
    I wish I had more hours @ work, rather than just the odd 1/2 day...

As for other things, wth is sailor moon?
    WTF HAVE YOU DONE AS A KID. omg....

i think that thread's OP does have a point. fatal you have a point also. its just because you lot havent been in each other's spots.

i have been in both your spots in my little tiny lifetime. well maybe not as bad as you fatal, but there was a point when my parents had no money. happiest times for them though.

but everyones situation is different and everyone perceives it to be different.... meh.

but i like how sweden handles it. same rights for everyone. it's actually more accepted that your parents dont do anything for you after you leave home. after graduation of high school. which is why everyone makes such a big fuss about it.

but im late in the discussion. not good to dwell. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    Sorry. I was more of a pokemon person :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ah.

The spine? that the one in your back right? :p:
    The one in your nose.

ReputationRep:
    lemon lemon lemon................

my dear. you have been cheated of a lively childhood.

ReputationRep:
    lemon lemon lemon................

my dear. you have been cheated of a lively childhood.
    My childhood was fun enough thanks :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    The one in your nose.
    That makes more sense :yep:

ReputationRep:
    My childhood was fun enough thanks :p:
    :no:

ReputationRep:

i think that thread's OP does have a point. fatal you have a point also. its just because you lot havent been in each other's spots.

i have been in both your spots in my little tiny lifetime. well maybe not as bad as you fatal, but there was a point when my parents had no money. happiest times for them though.

but everyones situation is different and everyone perceives it to be different.... meh.

but i like how sweden handles it. same rights for everyone. it's actually more accepted that your parents dont do anything for you after you leave home. after graduation of high school. which is why everyone makes such a big fuss about it.

but im late in the discussion. not good to dwell. :woo:
    Yeh being in a household with a steady income seems like a foreign world to me. I actually find grocery shopping a novelty, and you've no idea how excited I am about getting a nice set of shelves of my flat for my books! It's really quite wierd.:p:

Yes the spine in your back silly Boring as hell, all these facets and crap!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munro90)
    ignore the ignoranouses(sp?) in the "Anyone fed up of getting ripped off by student loans because you're middle class?" thread (for that i presume is the source of your anger). you're clearly a very nice person and as a medic you get bonus niceness points

On cereal topics most days its rice crispies with a layer of ordinary crunchy nuts on top. occasionally i'll treat myself with a change like clusters (:coma:) shreddies(:coma:) or weetabix drowned in sugar (also :coma:)
    I don't like rice crispies or coco pops
    ooh nice
    i will hopefully be going to brum so i will have my own room in the halls i hope, otherwise ill be out on the streets :cry:
    You will get a place, I'm sure! Try independent accomodation searching?
    (Original post by fatal)
    Awk thanks.

Eh I was just frustrated at my inability to put some things down in words. Theres a thread going on in General discussion about student loans and the middle class. It's hard reading people's posts about how hard life is when they've never had to struggle for anything.
    Sometimes words fail me too :console:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=HiBear]WTF HAVE YOU DONE AS A KID. omg....
    QUOTE]
    I love sailor moon :coma:

ReputationRep:
    boys
    How did you know? :eek3:

Same as me then :p:

Sailor Moon is a girly programme :eviltongue:

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    to keep on my theme of food today- burgers stuffed with cheese for dinner = epic :coma:

i hate dislike spine movements- the spine itself is quite interesting (mainly cos i like words such as pars interarticularis ) i got to medic someone on TSR earlier they were worried cos when they hurt their balls they felt it in their abdomen so i had to explain the lesser splanchnic referring pain to the peri umbilical region- so a year of anatomy hasn't been a total waste!!

p.s. wtf is sailor moon?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    Same as me then :p:

:five:

ReputationRep:

We are girls, so there :eviltongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munro90)
    to keep on my theme of food today- burgers stuffed with cheese for dinner = epic :coma:

i hate dislike spine movements- the spine itself is quite interesting (mainly cos i like words such as pars interarticularis ) i got to medic someone on TSR earlier they were worried cos when they hurt their balls they felt it in their abdomen so i had to explain the lesser splanchnic referring pain to the peri umbilical region- so a year of anatomy hasn't been a total waste!!

p.s. wtf is sailor moon?!
    I loved being able to explain why getting a boot to the balls hurts in the abdomen lol Don't really mind the spine movements, at least its not the brain! My word that thing is uselessly complicated. I can't believe it, I just had to look up abdominal regions because I couldn't remember them all, the shame!

On the theme of food I having for dinner : Home made Green thai curry with aubergine, potato and button mushrooms, served with brown rice! yumyum!

ReputationRep:
    Whoever is in charge of Norfolk should put some ******* phone masts up :mad2:

But in other news, i've got another tick :woo:

This time a hobby:

ReputationRep:

:woo:

(Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    We are girls, so there :eviltongue:
    Well we're not :eviltongue:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I loved being able to explain why getting a boot to the balls hurts in the abdomen lol Don't really mind the spine movements, at least its not the brain! My word that thing is uselessly complicated. I can't believe it, I just had to look up abdominal regions because I couldn't remember them all, the shame!

On the theme of food I having for dinner : Home made Green thai curry with aubergine, potato and button mushrooms, served with brown rice! yumyum!
    I made a perfect mushroom spaghetti, with orange pepper and brown mushrooms in a rich tomato sauce- from scratch :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :

Well we're not :eviltongue:

:p:
    thats why we watch S-moon and you dont :p: The sailor scouts are great, whatever you say

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.