Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Medics (and applicants) general chat thread Mk IV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    i didnt even read that :moon:

when did this happen so i can backtrack?
    I think it was about page 80 or so :p:

No idea why I remembered that..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    Please don't start the smoking thing again... :sad:
    Let's talk about chocolate fudge cake. What are your favourite things about chocolate fudge cake? Do you have any negatives when it comes to chocolate fudge cake? Do you prefer store bought chocolate fudge cake, or the homemade variant of chocolate fudge cake? When was the last time you had chocolate fudge cake? Do you know when you are next likely to have chocolate fudge cake?

ReputationRep:
    Selling books on amazon is so boring, yet so addictive... checking all the time to see if any have sold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Look, i'm sorry, but there is a difference - but I really can't be bothered to discuss it :p:

(especially with a evil communist like you)

Libertarianism for the win!!!!!

Communism for the bin!!!!!

See what I did there

What brand do you go for? For some reason i've always been attracted towards Marlboro :dontknow:
    lol lol lol
    yeah i did. it was lame :p:

i erm dont know
    ive had mint ones. ive had cigarillos. ive had normal ciggs. im not fussed. well at least when im drunk.

HCA's smoke like ****. seriously. they smoke every second hour or smth.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    Selling books on amazon is so boring, yet so addictive... checking all the time to see if any have sold.
    :rofl: I was the same when I sold dinky toys on ebay, couldn't stop constantly checking them :p:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I was the same when I sold dinky toys on ebay, couldn't stop constantly checking them :p:
    It's seriously eating up my time though. I've got 44 books listed so far, and I can't be asked to list any more because I'm tired :p: Plus, I'm selling one of my books for £105... whoever buys that one must be crazy :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol lol lol
    yeah i did. it was lame :p:

i erm dont know
    ive had mint ones. ive had cigarillos. ive had normal ciggs. im not fussed. well at least when im drunk.

HCA's smoke like ****. seriously. they smoke every second hour or smth.......
    I think for the first time at least, it has to be marlboros for me since they're the ones i've always wanted :yep:

(but we really shouldn't carry on this conversation)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Let's talk about chocolate fudge cake. What are your favourite things about chocolate fudge cake? Do you have any negatives when it comes to chocolate fudge cake? Do you prefer store bought chocolate fudge cake, or the homemade variant of chocolate fudge cake? When was the last time you had chocolate fudge cake? Do you know when you are next likely to have chocolate fudge cake?
    :rofl2:

I don't think I've read the words "chocolate fudge cake" so many times in one paragrapht before :p:

But still :coma:

Things I like: Tis :coma: and chocolately :teeth:

Negative: Make me feel ill if I eat too much :sad:

I don't think I've ever had home made :eek: I don't know anyone who makes them :sad:

It's been ages since my lasts chocolate fudge cake :bawling:

hmm when I next come across some I'll have to have some :teeth:

I think I now have chocolate fudge cake burned into my mind....

Same questions to you :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    The Wetherspoons pub chain have, to date, produced the best chocolate fudge cake I've eaten. The sweet cake drowning in hot chocolate sauce accompanied with vanilla ice cream :coma: Supermarket chocolate fudge cake varies massively: from the rather dry Sainsbury's offering to the over-sweet Tesco's finest concoction.

Btw is the fact you mentioned chocolate fudge cake seven times significant at all? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    i baked brownies today. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I think for the first time at least, it has to be marlboros for me since they're the ones i've always wanted :yep:

(but we really shouldn't carry on this conversation)
    first time i smoked was when i was completely wasted...

the other times. i just didnt have the will to say no.
    but yeah. i dont plan on becoming a chain smoker.

my grandfather died of lung cancer. i know the risks.

ReputationRep:
    first time i smoked was when i was completely wasted...

the other times. i just didnt have the will to say no.
    but yeah. i dont plan on becoming a chain smoker.

my grandfather died of lung cancer. i know the risks.
    Yes, well, um, obviously for my first time i'll be drunk too - I certainly wasn't planning to buy them the next time I fill the car with petrol - of course not :o:

But yeah, there are risks :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    I love the chocolate fudgy cream.
    I love it heated with icecream.
    Any chocolate cake is good.
    The last time I had chocolate fudge cake was the 11th July.
    The next time I may have chocolate cake will be either my birthday or my friend's wedding.

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    I only ever have chocolate cake, never chocolate fudge cake

(I thought i'd go along with the change of subject :p:)

ReputationRep:
    Yes, well, um, obviously for my first time i'll be drunk too - I certainly wasn't planning to buy them the next time I fill the car with petrol - of course not :o:

But yeah, there are risks :sadnod:
    obviously?

:/

it looked like as if you were planning on just getting addicted :moon:

yeah risks i dont wanna take...

though i actually dont want to live to be 100.

ReputationRep:
    obviously?

:/

it looked like as if you were planning on just getting addicted :moon:

yeah risks i dont wanna take...

though i actually dont want to live to be 100.
    Yeah, well I sort of, um, am - but lets not go there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    Whatya selling?

ReputationRep:
    Why does this little speech look familiar? :holmes:

My favourite things about chocolate fudge cake is the sweet, melty texture chocolate fudge cake has when you put a piece of chocolate fudge cake in your mouth. The only negative I have about chocolate fudge cake is that chocolate fudge cake makes me thirsty and feel sick after eating too much and I don't often like chocolate fudge cake warm and also chocolate fudge cake is really expensive. I prefer the home made variant of chocolate fudge cake because usually it tastes much better than the E-numbered chocolate fudge cake sauce you get from store bought chocolate fudge cake. I last had chocolate fudge cake a few weeks ago when I went to a nice restaurant with a few friends but I had to share this chocolate fudge cake with another friend because we didn't have enough money to get our own pieces of chocolate fudge cake. I may have chocolate fudge cake in Lourdes but it's more likely to be Creme Brulee than chocolate fudge cake but we can always hope that it will be chocolate fudge cake.

ReputationRep:
    i baked brownies today. :coma:
    I love brownies :yum:

Wait, your granddad died of lung cancer and you smoke :eek: ? My granddad's chronic bronchitis was enough to putt me off
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    The Wetherspoons pub chain have, to date, produced the best chocolate fudge cake I've eaten. The sweet cake drowning in hot chocolate sauce accompanied with vanilla ice cream :coma: Supermarket chocolate fudge cake varies massively: from the rather dry Sainsbury's offering to the over-sweet Tesco's finest concoction.

Btw is the fact you mentioned chocolate fudge cake seven times significant at all? :holmes:
    Pizza Hut have beautifull chocolate fudge cake on offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I love brownies :yum:

Wait, your granddad died of lung cancer and you smoke :eek: ? My granddad's chronic bronchitis was enough to putt me off

Pizza Hut have beautifull chocolate fudge cake on offer
    I have to try this apparently beautiful chocolate fudge cake on offer in Pizza Hut as after saying chocolate fudge cake so many times I have an overwhelming urge to eat some chocolate fudge cake.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.