Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    I don't think anarchy is entirely desirable :p:
    But in most areas control should be relaxed and some laws should certainly be scrapped to allow people to live their lives with minimal government intervention :yep:

I should also say that i've only in the last year or so become libertarian - I went through a period of being very far-right :sad:
    But I changed me mind so all is good :woo:
    no no no

all need to be brainwashed first into believing in equality and caring for each other etcetc.

:p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    im feeling very communistic today... better ignore me :p:

omg former bnp supporter *slaps*

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I still intend to try once, but that'll be it :yep:
    Fair do's

Do what you will :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    no no no

all need to be brainwashed first into believing in equality and caring for each other etcetc.

:p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    im feeling very communistic today... better ignore me :p:

good omg former bnp supporter *slaps*
    I guess I believe in equality in a way, but I certainly don't believe it should be enforced equality - just leave people to get on with their lives, by all means give them equal opportunities, but certainly don't distribute money equally

And ok, I shall, from now on, try and ignore your communistical ways

I wasn't really BNP, it was far worse than that :sad:
    I've moved on now though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I guess I believe in equality in a way, but I certainly don't believe it should be enforced equality - just leave people to get on with their lives, by all means give them equal opportunities, but certainly don't distribute money equally

what could be worse than BNP, actual fascism?:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I think it's probably best we don't go there - my old views were a little extreme :sad:

ReputationRep:

yeah well that's because you've never had to really earn your money.
    money is a dangerous thing. . . that's one thing my parents have taught me, if nothing else.

yeah you need to move a little to the left imo.
    but then again, it's mostly the rich kids whove never had to actually lift a finger to doanything who have nice job prospects( going to uni straight away etc) who are like you.

people should be given an opportunity to be in other peopel's shoes.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's probably best we don't go there - my old views were a little extreme :sad:
    Its ok, not going to judge you, keep your secrets. I understand that people cchange and so do their views

ReputationRep:
    im going to judge you

:hahaha:

good you changed though :yes:

ReputationRep:
    yeah well that's because you've never had to really earn your money.
    money is a dangerous thing. . . that's one thing my parents have taught me, if nothing else.

yeah you need to move a little to the left imo.
    but then again, it's mostly the rich kids whove never had to actually lift a finger to doanything who have nice job prospects( going to uni straight away etc) who are like you.

people should be given an opportunity to be in other peopel's shoes.
    Look, i've moved from the far right, to just the right - i'm not moving any further :p:

And i'm not that rich :no:

ReputationRep:
    what is actual fascism?

ReputationRep:
    Look, i've moved from the far right, to just the right - i'm not moving any further :p:

And i'm not that rich :no:
    tsk tsk :p:

ah well. even worse.

still. i forgive you. a couple of years ago i was classified a little to the right.

now not so much as you can see :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    what is actual fascism?
    fascism that is exercised, as in Hitler's government, thats the context in which I used the word actual. But I guess I sound misleading :o:

ReputationRep:
    Its ok, not going to judge you, keep your secrets. I understand that people cchange and so do their views
    im going to judge you

:hahaha:

good you changed though :yes:
    Thanks, and it wasn't very recently that I thought like that :nah:

ReputationRep:
    fascism that is exercised, as in Hitler's government, thats the context in which I used the word actual. But I guess I sound misleading :o:
    That's what I thought you meant :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand politics in the slightest...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Me neither, I only know i'm libertarian because several friends have told me that I am - I then looked up exactly what Libertarians believe and found that I agree with it completely :yep:

I'm getting to understand politics more and more, but discussing it at any great length still bores me really :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    I dont know what to do about my UKCAT :sad: if I register before september I pay less but there is a risk that my A-Level grades would be unsatisfactory anyway, but if I register on the results day I would have to pay more and I don't want to

ReputationRep:
    I dont know what to do about my UKCAT :sad: if I register before september I pay less but there is a risk that my A-Level grades would be unsatisfactory anyway, but if I register on the results day I would have to pay more and I don't want to
    Book and pay for a test after results day now, then cancel it if your results aren't what you wanted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Me neither :redface:

ReputationRep:
    Have you sat your A-levels?

I actually sat my UKCAT in July before getting my AS results... I may have been a little optimistic.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.