Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    i baked brownies today. :coma:
    Congratulations. However, we must remember that it is no chocolate fudge cake. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Technically, but it'd probably be best to do it before that. Look up the terms and conditions now though because I may be wrong.
    I am trying to find the page with terms and conditions now. My mum tells me not to bother about money, but I'd hate tto wwaste it and get dissapointed anyway
    (Original post by fatal)
    I def sat it waiting for my AS results I applyed for Medicine knowing my UKCAT score etc, I thought that was what you're supposed to do?? Barely anyone's grades are certain so I say go for it You might do fantastically well! Are you applying to medicine this october? I know we've chatted about this before but my memory is craaap!
    Don't worry, I can refresh your memory, basically, because my GCSE's are largely non-existent/crap, the only thing that can save me is a good UKCAT score and known A-levels. So whether i apply or not depends on my results, really. If you can remember I asked you about glasgow requirements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I love the chocolate fudgy cream.
    I love it heated with icecream.
    Any chocolate cake is good.
    The last time I had chocolate fudge cake was the 11th July.
    The next time I may have chocolate cake will be either my birthday or my friend's wedding.

:woo:
    Oh my, you have raised a stellar combination there. The glory of chocolate fudge cake can only be increased when ice cream and heat are added. :coma:

By the way, I'm loving the precise date. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to ever say the chocolate fudge cake thing in real life, unless I want people laughing at me. "Chocolate fudge ceeerk". The name Cakeface will not die :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Congratulations. However, we must remember that it is no chocolate fudge cake. :sad:
    but but but :emo:

it's better than nothing :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh my, you have raised a stellar combination there. The glory of chocolate fudge cake can only be increased when ice cream and heat are added. :coma:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

ReputationRep:
    Why does this little speech look familiar? :holmes:

My favourite things about chocolate fudge cake is the sweet, melty texture chocolate fudge cake has when you put a piece of chocolate fudge cake in your mouth. The only negative I have about chocolate fudge cake is that chocolate fudge cake makes me thirsty and feel sick after eating too much and I don't often like chocolate fudge cake warm and also chocolate fudge cake is really expensive. I prefer the home made variant of chocolate fudge cake because usually it tastes much better than the E-numbered chocolate fudge cake sauce you get from store bought chocolate fudge cake. I last had chocolate fudge cake a few weeks ago when I went to a nice restaurant with a few friends but I had to share this chocolate fudge cake with another friend because we didn't have enough money to get our own pieces of chocolate fudge cake. I may have chocolate fudge cake in Lourdes but it's more likely to be Creme Brulee than chocolate fudge cake but we can always hope that it will be chocolate fudge cake.
    Why is it familiar? Have you seen it before? I pretty much made it up on the spot. :unsure:

Fantastic effort though on the paragraph. Although I'm sorry to hear about sharing. :console: One day, when I am in power, no man, woman or child will have to go without chocolate fudge cake.

I will also ensure that every street has underfloor heating. Of course, this might mean that trivialities like welfare, education and defence get their budgets cut, but I shall be sticking to my principles.

Vote Jonny!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to ever say the chocolate fudge cake thing in real life, unless I want people laughing at me. "Chocolate fudge ceeerk". The name Cakeface will not die :p:
    I kinda like your nickname

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    I only ever have chocolate cake, never chocolate fudge cake

(I thought i'd go along with the change of subject :p:)
    Heathen, GTFO. :p:

I have now responded to every post about chocolate fudge cake. :proud:

ReputationRep:

WELL theres a story behind that I'm not some date-remembering monkey

My friend was over from Bristol and it was the day before the 12th weekend in Northern Ireland!

(Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Don't worry, I can refresh your memory, basically, because my GCSE's are largely non-existent/crap, the only thing that can save me is a good UKCAT score and known A-levels. So whether i apply or not depends on my results, really. If you can remember I asked you about glasgow requirements
    Right now I remember I stick with my advice to just go ahead, some universities will take into account your extenuating circumstances and probably admire your tenacity!

ReputationRep:
    Why is it familiar? Have you seen it before? I pretty much made it up on the spot. :unsure:

Fantastic effort though on the paragraph. Although I'm sorry to hear about sharing. :console: One day, when I am in power, no man, woman or child will have to go without chocolate fudge cake.

I will also ensure that every street has underfloor heating. Of course, this might mean that trivialities like welfare, education and defence get their budgets cut, but I shall be sticking to my principles.

Vote Jonny!
    I don't know, maybe I'm going insane or maybe I talk about Chocolate fudge cake too much so that paragraph smelt of DAAY JAAAH VOOO.

I will vote Jonny :adore: When are you running?

ReputationRep:
    Why is it familiar? HBrotherave you seen it before? I pretty much made it up on the spot. :unsure:

Vote Jonny!
    No, with or without chocolate cake! Down with The Big Brother Jonny!

ReputationRep:
    Heathen, GTFO. :p:
    :cry:

but may I put forward the idea that chocolate fudge cake would be improved with the addition of Cornish clotted cream? :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :cry:

but may I put forward the idea that chocolate fudge cake would be improved with the addition of Cornish clotted cream? :yep:
    Only if you want a heart attack :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Only if you want a heart attack :holmes:
    Well you know my attitude towards being healthy :rolleyes:

But seriously, Cornish clotted cream ftw!!!! :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Right now I remember I stick with my advice to just go ahead, some universities will take into account your extenuating circumstances and probably admire your tenacity!
    Thanks! At least I have time to prepare for UKCAT, and get some work exp! I can get tenacious when I hear "No!" I e-mailed most of the universities, and most of them told me to wait until I get my results before contacting them again :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    what is actual fascism?
    I had a history lesson in Year 9 on Italian fascism. I copied the title down wrong and as such thought it was a lesson all about italian fashion.

I haven't had a clue since.

ReputationRep:
    I had a history lesson in Year 9 on Italian fascism. I copied the title down wrong and as such thought it was a lesson all about italian fashion.

I haven't had a clue since.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :top: certainly did, thanks

You seem very different since you changed your picture, you even type differently :ninja: :p:
    No problem. :awesome:

That's because my new picture is pro - I mean who doesn't think Dr. Mario is the greatest thing ever?

But how do you mean very different? :unsure: I haven't been actively trying to do anything different.

ReputationRep:
    No problem. :awesome:

That's because my new picture is pro - I mean who doesn't think Dr. Mario is the greatest thing ever?

But how do you mean very different? :unsure: I haven't been actively trying to do anything different.
    Your new picture is very good, nearly as good as mine :yep:

You do seem different though, maybe it's only because you seem to have more time now to actually talk rather than post footbally things which don't interest me :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.