Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, i'm going to have a bowl of shreddies :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Thanks! At least I have time to prepare for UKCAT, and get some work exp! I can get tenacious when I hear "No!" I e-mailed most of the universities, and most of them told me to wait until I get my results before contacting them again :unsure:
    At least they didn't say an outright NO.

(Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I had a history lesson in Year 9 on Italian fascism. I copied the title down wrong and as such thought it was a lesson all about italian fashion
    viva la moda!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    but but but :emo:

it's better than nothing :p:
    That is true, you may also not have been able to locate the prerequisite chocolate, fudge, or indeed cake required, so brownies would be a good substitute.

What goes in chocolate fudge cake actually? If it's not to taxing, I may try and make one tomorrow. And then get food poisoning and die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
    Lies and deceit. If the heat is such that it is not scalding, but hot enough to melt and evenly spread the ice-cream, I believe it is officially known (in chocolate fudge cake circles) as heaven. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    That is true, you may also not have been able to locate the prerequisite chocolate, fudge, or indeed cake required, so brownies would be a good substitute.

What goes in chocolate fudge cake actually? If it's not to taxing, I may try and make one tomorrow. And then get food poisoning and die.
    http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/6...ate-fudge-cake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    WELL theres a story behind that I'm not some date-remembering monkey

My friend was over from Bristol and it was the day before the 12th weekend in Northern Ireland!
    That's a shame. :sad: I had this wonderful idea that you had some kind of crazy memory when you could remember the date of every minor event in your life.

Alas, as with lightning and what happened to my rabbit after it escaped, the truth is way more mundane than my imagination.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I don't know, maybe I'm going insane or maybe I talk about Chocolate fudge cake too much so that paragraph smelt of DAAY JAAAH VOOO.

I will vote Jonny :adore: When are you running?
    Awesome, one vote. :king1: Exactly how many do I need to win a general election?

As for when, it shall be soon. Not too soon, as I don't want to go on boring talk hows and be constantly peppered with boring questions like "In the current economic climate, do you think it is prudent to sack the chancellor of the exchequer and replace him with a man who believes he is a wizard?", but soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    At least they didn't say an outright NO.

viva la moda!
    Most of them were quite nice, esp Leeds and Glasgow
    Speaking of fashion, I wrote a nice (IMO ) fashion article for my A-Level English coursework

ReputationRep:

these were shake and bake. my brother got them.... meh i like doing things from scratch, but whatever.

still it was good. very fatty though :moon:

ReputationRep:
    No, with or without chocolate cake! Down with The Big Brother Jonny!
    Bah. Let them eat cake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    :cry:

but may I put forward the idea that chocolate fudge cake would be improved with the addition of Cornish clotted cream? :yep:
    That depends. I shall consider your suggestion, and if I feel it deserves it assemble a panel to trial the idea. If it is a good one, you shall be congratulated. If not, well.... let's just hope it doesn't get to that.

ReputationRep:
    Bah. Let them eat cake.
    I presume you mean eating cake with a fork - I hate picking it up with my fingers :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Bah. Let them eat cake.
    One word- guillotine Actually, I like the concept, but I think you need competition
    I presume you mean eating cake with a fork - I hate picking it up with my fingers :sadnod:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Most of them were quite nice, esp Leeds and Glasgow
    Speaking of fashion, I wrote a nice (IMO ) fashion article for my A-Level English coursework
    Lol <3 Glasgow

I'm useless when it comes to fashion, I've got to the point where I just chuck a random assortment of clothes on and pass them off as "my own individual style" :cool:

ReputationRep:
    As the more astute of you will have no doubt noticed, I cannot be bothered to faff around with multi-quoting tonight. This has resulted in me spamming up the thread somewhat. :o:

Your new picture is very good, nearly as good as mine :yep:

You do seem different though, maybe it's only because you seem to have more time now to actually talk rather than post footbally things which don't interest me :p:
    I get bored quickly when I can change it for larger pictures. But Dr. Mario looks pretty good, I may keep him permanently.

Well usually I try and have complex conversations. Tonight though, I feel rather jolly (Tequila can do that to a man), and I can't be bothered to talk about boring things. So my plans for government and chocolate fudge cake are good substitutes. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    viva la moda!
    That was really very funny! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Lol <3 Glasgow

I'm useless when it comes to fashion, I've got to the point where I just chuck a random assortment of clothes on and pass them off as "my own individual style" :cool:
    I love fashion, but I wish I was fashion-skinny!
    Passing it off as your individual style is the best gimmick Besides, eclecticity is the variety of life

ReputationRep:
    Awesome, thanks. :hugs:

If I am so inclined, I shall trundle to the shops and buy the required things. I shall then bake the cake, and post a picture on here, and you shall all tell me it looks sublime - or else I shall cry. :puppyeyes:

By the way, would you all join a chocolate fudge cake society? I think you need 5 members to make something a proper society, and then we could have proper discussions! And a little message underneath our postcounts proudly displaying our love for chocolate fudge cake!

ReputationRep:
    I love fashion, but I wish I was fashion-skinny!
    Passing it off as your individual style is the best gimmick Besides, eclecticity is the variety of life
    It really annoys me that non of the really "fashionable" stuff suits my shape. I'm more the fitted pencil skirt, shirt and stilettos kinda fashion (if I could be arsed).

ReputationRep:
    That depends. I shall consider your suggestion, and if I feel it deserves it assemble a panel to trial the idea. If it is a good one, you shall be congratulated. If not, well.... let's just hope it doesn't get to that.
    Thank you Jonny, thank you - your towering wisdom shall find the truth :adore: :adore:

I get bored quickly when I can change it for larger pictures. But Dr. Mario looks pretty good, I may keep him permanently.

Well usually I try and have complex conversations. Tonight though, I feel rather jolly (Tequila can do that to a man), and I can't be bothered to talk about boring things. So my plans for government and chocolate fudge cake are good substitutes. :p:
    I was like that when I could have a large picture, I can only switch my current one for a dull one since i'm not a sub anymore :sad:

And complex conversations have their place, but it's nice to see this side of you :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.