Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I remember doing a similar english exam with sunburn down my left arm, I also managed to sit in the one spot of sunlight in the room so I was roasted.

On the medic exam day strangely, I got home at about 2am, managed to get up at 5am, down for a coffee by 6am and I wasn't the only one milling around! Medics are just so much more diehard than what I'm used to!
    By the end of my exams I had a blister on my finger :p: And I had two 45 min Chem exams before English.
    Medics must be diehard because of all the pressures piled on them - its the survival of the fittest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Well, she was given few tutorials by my granddad and her ex-husband, but because it always ended in them shouting at her she hired an instructor :p: So I don't think she had much of prep
    what is your new car like?
    Yeah, that's usually how learning with a family member ends :fight: :p:. It's a new red fiesta, I like it a lot :yep: It's weird having power-steering, the old car was 11 years old and I was used to feeling like the captain of the titanic everytime I turned the wheel (though I strangely liked it) :captain:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    though he will get less flak than a friend who failed the theory :rofl:
    That's gutting :toofunny:! Even I passed getting up at 7 the day after I ****** my A-levels and had been out the night before :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    That's gutting :toofunny:! Even I passed getting up at 7 the day after I ****** my A-levels and had been out the night before :proud:
    His defence was it was only by one mark and he hadn't revised

Not good enough :judge:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that's usually how learning with a family member ends :fight: :p:. It's a new red fiesta, I like it a lot :yep: It's weird having power-steering, the old car was 11 years old and I was used to feeling like the captain of the titanic everytime I turned the wheel (though I strangely liked it) :captain:
    That is why I never asked my granddad to teach me :yes: Besides there is no point in learned to drive continental-style if I live here
    I love red cars, red colour in general. I bet you liked feeling all manly and stroong with the old one :captain:

ReputationRep:
    I failed the theory laugh away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I failed the theory laugh away!
    But you got the A-levels you needed and met your offer :yep: Unlike this tit...:getmecoat: :p:

ReputationRep:
    But you got the A-levels you needed and met your offer :yep: Unlike this tit...:getmecoat: :p:
    So you had to do gradmed, sinse you are a medic anyway? I don't even have any offers, but I'm scared fo following your destiny (no offense meant :puppyeyes:)

ReputationRep:
    That is why I never asked my granddad to teach me :yes: Besides there is no point in learned to drive continental-style if I live here
    I love red cars, red colour in general. I bet you liked feeling all manly and stroong with the old one :captain:
    Yeah, everytime I turned the wheel I felt the 'burn' in the guns :dumbells: :p:

ReputationRep:
    So you had to do gradmed, sinse you are a medic anyway? I don't even have any offers, but I'm scared fo following your destiny (no offense meant :puppyeyes:)
    No I'm not a medic I got an offer for Leicester 2008 but missed my offer (got ABB) so I re-applied last september and got into Soton's BM6 So I'll be a medic come september (which is a little scary :o:) :party:

ReputationRep:
    No I'm not a medic I got an offer for Leicester 2008 but missed my offer (got ABB) so I re-applied last september and got into Soton's BM6 So I'll be a medic come september (which is a little scary :o:) :party:
    Don't be scared it'll be fantastic! I'm so excited about the first years starting! When the applicants were doing interviews me and my mates would sit and discuss them from a far like "oh that guy's dad is a pushy daddy", "that girl looks like shes about to chuck up!" etcetc they all looked so terrified!

ReputationRep:
    Evening chaps and chapettes. How goes it in these parts? Weekend off ahoy for me!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys :hi:
    I'm soooo hungry.

ReputationRep:
    passed year 3 :woo: :woo: (bit disappointed I didn't get any distinctions this year but considering I wasn't fit to do the exams I shouldn't be too upset!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    passed year 3 :woo: :woo: (bit disappointed I didn't get any distinctions this year but considering I wasn't fit to do the exams I shouldn't be too upset!)
    Congratulations! :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    I'm soooo hungry.
    I'm hungry too, but can't be bothered to cook/ re-heat food. I need to take care of two huge steaks my mother bought just before she and dad went to germany, but I'm soo lazy

Good Luck! I will be re-applying next year, provided I get the grades.
    I'm sure you will be ok Did you re-sit your a-levels though?

ReputationRep:
    I'm soooo hungry.
    I'm keeping away from food today so I can eat an entire bag of mars planets at the cinema tonight

ReputationRep:
    I'm hungry too, but can't be bothered to cook/ re-heat food. I need to take care of two huge steaks my mother bought just before she and dad went to germany, but I'm soo lazy
    Mum is cooking now, I'm salivating at the smell of it And the onion bhajis look soooooooo good :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I'm keeping away from food today so I can eat an entire bag of mars planets at the cinema tonight
    :rofl: What are you going to see?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: What are you going to see?
    the proposal, avec the girls I'm looking forward to it seeing as I haven't seen any friends since last Saturday. Sometimes I hate my life lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.