Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    It was a pretty random comment from me, admittedly. :p:

I was just reading a review of the sixth film and thinking about the books and I realised that since she peaked at the third one JK Rowling just substituted quality for quantity. :s:
    The 6th book was the best :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    It was a pretty random comment from me, admittedly. :p:

I was just reading a review of the sixth film and thinking about the books and I realised that since she peaked at the third one JK Rowling just substituted quality for quantity. :s:
    I agree, once they got more popular they just seemed to be rushed out which I think led to her being less selective about what was included. I didn't think the final book was particularly well written at all tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    WTF! Are you kiddding me. :woo: To put it nicely, Emma Watson is barely average.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    why do the residents of my town embarrass me so..
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090715/...g-ea4616c.html

ReputationRep:
    Imma gonna stalk you :creep:

ReputationRep:
    Megan Fox isn't hot, I'm sorry.

Emma Watson is pretty in a sort of down-to-earth way. Megan Fox needs to close her mouth. Take that as you please, it probably works in more than one way.

ReputationRep:
    She needs to peel off the make up, stop acting because she can't, go back 10 years before the plastic surgery and generally 'close her mouth'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)

Emma Watson is pretty in a sort of down-to-earth way. Megan Fox needs to close her mouth. Take that as you please, it probably works in more than one way.
    hmm I just don't like Emma Watson, and there's no particular reason for it tbh :p:

ReputationRep:
    Here, here!

Too much fake tan as well. :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    Actually, as I think about it, none of the main characters are particularly attractive. Of the lot, you'd have to conceed that Tom Felton is probably the best :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ewwww no! Not Tom Felton.

Although I might be biased, he reminds me of a ******* from my old school which makes him considerably less attractive.

ReputationRep:
    You crazy, foo'

ReputationRep:
    Ewwww no! Not Tom Felton.

Although I might be biased, he reminds me of a ******* from my old school which makes him considerably less attractive.
    Most definitley biased then, he's improving with age though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    You crazy, foo'

Why would a ladder and an untidy room make her more attractive? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    If you weren't gay, I'd call you gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    If you weren't gay, I'd call you gay.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Regardless of your opinion of Megan Fox (BTW, she only wears the fake tan because Mr. Bay wanted that for Transformers) you cannot deny that Emma Watson has got nothing special going for her.

And your distaste of Megan Fox seems more linked to her media personality rather than her actual looks.

@Reems23: I love how you say Megan Fox wears too much make-up when you post a modelling picture of Emma Watson with a ****-ton of makeup and probably the worlds worth of airbrushing done on Photoshop.

ReputationRep:
    Personal taste, don't get all angry about it, chill :fan:

ReputationRep:
    They're both pretty average, tbh. Emma Watson just looks like a lot of teenage girls, and Megan Fox couldn't be more overrated if she was fitted with a beer tap.

Charlize Theron is the perfect woman. :coma: Ridiculously good looking, smart and passionate.

(Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    I agree, once they got more popular they just seemed to be rushed out which I think led to her being less selective about what was included. I didn't think the final book was particularly well written at all tbh
    The first and second books are pretty naive, but readable. The third is a masterpiece. The fourth has the biggest plot flaw I've ever read, which would cut out about 600 pages. The fifth accomplishes nothing. The sixth was pretty good and the seventh looked like it had been massively edited after about the third horcrux, given that thy found the rest in about 100 pages compared to several hundred for the first couple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    Regardless of your opinion of Megan Fox (BTW, she only wears the fake tan because Mr. Bay wanted that for Transformers) you cannot deny that Emma Watson has got nothing special going for her.

And your distaste of Megan Fox seems more linked to her media personality rather than her actual looks.

@Reems23: I love how you say Megan Fox wears too much make-up when you post a modelling picture of Emma Watson with a ****-ton of makeup and probably the worlds worth of airbrushing done on Photoshop.
    Ah, the voice of reason at last :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.