Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Tbh I've just been eating it with my fingers so far.
    :hmmm: cakefork :hmmm:

:p:

ReputationRep:

Tbh I've just been eating it with my fingers so far.
    Use a cake fork :whip:

I'd go and try and catch it off him now, if I were you.
    I would if I was still at school, but since i'm not it would merely ruin the holidays :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Calm down with the cake forks you cornies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    NO! HE IS EATING HIS CAKE IN THE INCORRECT WAY!! :whip: :whip:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    NO! HE IS EATING HIS CAKE IN THE INCORRECT WAY!! :whip: :whip:
    He's eating it correctly. The messier and greasier you become, the better. I like to get rid of any remaining grace and sophistication I have when I'm eating my dessert, in fact, sometimes I take it all the way and eat spaghetti bolognaise whilst wearing a white dress or blouse, then order the messiest dessert and eat it with my fingers. This is the ideal way out of an awful date. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I wish Jessaay! used a cake fork. Then I could say "Cake forks are for jessies", and chuckle heartily to myself. However, Jess doesn't use a cakefork, and sill southerners will have no concept of what a jessie is. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I wish Jessaay! used a cake fork. Then I could say "Cake forks are for jessies", and chuckle heartily to myself. However, Jess doesn't use a cakefork, and sill southerners will have no concept of what a jessie is. :sad:
    I do apologise :sadnod: sometimes the puns out of my name just don't fit and it's always very unfortunate when that happens.

I hate to think what puns people gather out of your name.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Sorry I get ahem rather obsessed with cutlery stuff for no reason :o:

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea what a jessie is? care to elaborate for someone who is about as south as possible!

ReputationRep:
    He's eating it correctly. The messier and greasier you become, the better. I like to get rid of any remaining grace and sophistication I have when I'm eating my dessert, in fact, sometimes I take it all the way and eat spaghetti bolognaise whilst wearing a white dress or blouse, then order the messiest dessert and eat it with my fingers. This is the ideal way out of an awful date. :yes:
    No, no and no again. The desert is the civilised bit at the end. A nice triangle of cake, with a large (though not too large) dollop of Cornish clotted cream at the side, and coco powder sprinkled over it with chocolate sauce in a sort of wavy line over the entire thing.

This should then be eaten WITH A CAKEFORK and the side of the fork can then be used at the end to get all the remaining cream.

Fingers indeed :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    No, no and no again. The desert is the civilised bit at the end. A nice triangle of cake, with a large (though not too large) dollop of Cornish clotted cream at the side, and coco powder sprinkled over it with chocolate sauce in a sort of wavy line over the entire thing.

This should then be eaten WITH A CAKEFORK and the side of the fork can then be used at the end to get all the remaining cream.

Fingers indeed :hmmm:
    That is reserved for when Jess is on her best behaviour. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    I have no idea what a jessie is? care to elaborate for someone who is about as south as possible!
    :ditto:

Plus I already have eleven tabs open and can't be bothered to open another just to find out.

In other news, I just did a political compass thing and got this:

http://www.politicalcompass.org/prin...5.00&soc=-2.46

Annoyingly HiBear as the only one who would have found that interesting isn't here :p:

ReputationRep:
    That is reserved for when Jess is on her best behaviour. :yes:
    A serious point now: If you use your hands to eat the cake then how do you get all the leftover crumbs/cream?

Or don't I want to know.... :p:

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

Plus I already have eleven tabs open and can't be bothered to open another just to find out.

In other news, I just did a political compass thing and got this:

http://www.politicalcompass.org/prin...5.00&soc=-2.46

Annoyingly HiBear as the only one who would have found that interesting isn't here :p:
    I am even closer to the bottom right corner = I win :p:

ReputationRep:
    A serious point now: If you use your hands to eat the cake then how do you get all the leftover crumbs/cream?

Or don't I want to know.... :p:
    If I'm being a very badly behaved Jess, I will lick the plate.

Though this emergency procedure, needed to repell whoever I'm with when eating the cake, has never been required as of yet.
    Usually, I just will leave the leftover cake/cream.

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is a cake fork?

Well I guess a fork you use for eating cake, but there are special forks for cakes? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I am even closer to the bottom right corner = I win :p:
    Why are you better at everything than me? :sad:

I'm surprised I wasn't further down though :confused:

ReputationRep:
    If I'm being a very badly behaved Jess, I will lick the plate.

Though this emergency procedure, needed to repell whoever I'm with when eating the cake, has never been required as of yet.
    Usually, I just will leave the leftover cake/cream.
    I'm not sure what's worse, licking the plate or leaving leftover cake/cream :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    What the hell is a cake fork?

Well I guess a fork you use for eating cake, but there are special forks for cakes? :lolwut:
    Yes, yes there are.

And are you really 5'6"? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I do apologise :sadnod: sometimes the puns out of my name just don't fit and it's always very unfortunate when that happens.

I hate to think what puns people gather out of your name.
    It would have been such a good pun as well... :sad:

In year 7 we had a sex educations lesson, which involved watching a video about a cartoon sheath called "Johnny Condom".

Fun times.

A jessie is a big girl's blouse AKA a southerner. :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.