Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi lotusx welcome back.

there has been some citrus drama about cigarettes and then choco fudge cake talk.

then almost about everything and nothing at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    It's all good in the hood :yes: I started work at 7am today though and finished at 12, so due to my messy body clock which has been sleeping in for the past month until 12pm I'm tired and I'm working tomorrow at 8am. I also have plenty of bruises from having to scramble around on the shelves in the stock room because I wasn't tall enough to get most things. Now I'm feeling sorry for myself :sadnod:

How are things? How were your adventures in da states?
    oh man, that's rough! only 5 hours though, so it's not toooooo bad. i have mine on thursday: 9-4. let the good times roll.
    the states were gooood! although i swear to god i've put on ridiculous amounts of weight. time to hit the gym, my jeans are getting too tight :|
    on a different note, i'm so jealous the unconditional people are getting accommodation offers now! boo.
    EDIT: helloooo hibear argh, i'm guessing people jumped on citrus for considering it? or did they do the whole 'it's your life' thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    oh man, that's rough! only 5 hours though, so it's not toooooo bad. i have mine on thursday: 9-4. let the good times roll.
    the states were gooood! although i swear to god i've put on ridiculous amounts of weight. time to hit the gym, my jeans are getting too tight :|
    on a different note, i'm so jealous the unconditional people are getting accommodation offers now! boo.
    I know Did the accommodation people get back to you about changing your choice? I'm relying on you to smuggle me into the ramsay parties in your pocket. :yes: I just want to know where they've put me now and whether taking the risk and going for College hall has got me an en-suite.

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: helloooo hibear argh, i'm guessing people jumped on citrus for considering it? or did they do the whole 'it's your life' thing?
    did you do a lot of shopping? :teeth:
    yeah that's all i care about :p:

yep. jumped and jumped

poor citrus. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I know Did the accommodation people get back to you about changing your choice? I'm relying on you to smuggle me into the ramsay parties in your pocket. :yes: I just want to know where they've put me now and whether taking the risk and going for College hall has got me an en-suite.
    they didn't. i'm beginning to think that they may just stick me anywhere; i felt that it'd be rather rude to ask for ramsay seeing as i was already asking to change the flipping form. i just hope i don't get stuck too far out; i put proximity as my top factorwhatever so fingers crossed we find out at the end of next month, no?
    (Original post by HiBear)
    did you do a lot of shopping?
    yeah that's all i care about

yep. jumped and jumped

poor citrus.
    i did. ohmygod i shopped TOOO much. but i got nice stuff so i'm happyclappy. and of course i got a massively cheesy I heart NY shirt
    bad citrus. bad bad bad.

ReputationRep:
    Bloooody hell, I'm so bored. Still watching skins though

ReputationRep:
    they didn't. i'm beginning to think that they may just stick me anywhere; i felt that it'd be rather rude to ask for ramsay seeing as i was already asking to change the flipping form. i just hope i don't get stuck too far out; i put proximity as my top factorwhatever so fingers crossed we find out at the end of next month, no?

i did. ohmygod i shopped TOOO much. but i got nice stuff so i'm happyclappy. and of course i got a massively cheesy I heart NY shirt
    bad citrus. bad bad bad.
    Are the shops in NY as good as they're made out to be? :teeth: I'm so jealous.

The accommodation people are slightly rubbish anyway. I e-mailed them to ask if they got my form to settle my mind before the deadline (I didn't send the postcard thing back to them by accident so I had no way of knowing whether it arrived safe and sound) and a few weeks later, AFTER the accommodation deadline had passed and after I rang them to ask if they'd got it, they sent me an e-mail to say they'd received it. It'd be a bit bloody late if they hadn't and I'd either be scraping to the bottom of the barrel to pay for some other ridiculously expensive accommodation or living in a drain.

ReputationRep:
    Bloody UKCAT!!! The stupid abstract reasoning section sucks :mad:
    How on earth do people get 700-odd in that test?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Yeah the abstract reasoning is the kicker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Yeah the abstract reasoning is the kicker
    Exactly- last year I was worried about both abstract and quantitative, so revised both- and abstract pulled my grade down to 620 instead of 650, not that it matters much :o: :p: But I really need to do better this time around

ReputationRep:

bad citrus. bad bad bad.
    hehe nicceeee
    i'd love shopping in NY. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I liked AR
    VR was the one that I didn't like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    I liked AR
    VR was the one that I didn't like
    VR isn't at all bad, I prefer to read conclusions off a passage rather than trying to guesss which shape belongs to which group. Each to his own I suppose

ReputationRep:
    VR isn't at all bad, I prefer to read conclusions off a passage rather than trying to guesss which shape belongs to which group. Each to his own I suppose
    My VR wasnt bad at 680.
    I could just see the which one didn't fit with AR i could just 'tell' semi instinctive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    My VR wasnt bad at 680.
    I could just see the which one didn't fit with AR i could just 'tell' semi instinctive
    that's what I did with QR, my weakest point, and I got the highest subset score on that- 670. But because of stupid AR, which was 590, I think, my overall score sucked. Actually, I decided to concentrate on the questions that I found easy, guessing the difficult ones to save time, as I think its better to answer all of them rather thatn waste your time on select few.

ReputationRep:
    Sup gangsters

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

I'm home!!!!!!! :woo: :woo:

10 hours in a car did get slightly boring though, i'd have gone mad were it not for Lemon's texts and The Dice Man :p:

ReputationRep:
    **** me, the Fellowship of the Ring is a long film. A damn good one, but a bloody long film as well.

I believe the usual protocol is a bribe.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=jonnyofengland]**** me, the Fellowship of the Ring is a long film. A damn good one, but a bloody long film as well.

[QUOTE]

Yeah you're right there - did you watch the extended version?

I actually prefer reading the books to watching the films :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    **** me, the Fellowship of the Ring is a long film. A damn good one, but a bloody long film as well.

I believe the usual protocol is a bribe.
    How much did you give :awesome: I bet I should start saving now, I need a good score and the fee itself is quite hefty.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.