Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    I won't bother with him, he's prole scum :sadnod:

You on the other hand are mirabile visu :hugs:
    ohh he's not scum. he's just belittling my wonderful idea :huff: usually i find him entertaining. nasty boy.
    so sweet! and i'm so proud i understood that-clearly, not all of my gcse latin has deserted me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    oh THAT. oh god no, i dont use that! it's done with thread. eww epilating is just bleurgh.
    fine, that's the last time i try to make your species all powerful and whatever. top shelf family items? Edit: make it citrus scented?
    *lightbulb flickers on*

Why not combine it and market as a reuseable, all in one citrus degreaser all round home cleaning product and also family planning "implement" :wizard:

You're in charge of product development lotus :p:

Tagline ideas: "Mr muscle by day..." With the recession people can't afford and accidental sproglets and kitchen dirt is, and always has been, an even bigger problem. Tackle the two and take the market by storm :wizard:

ReputationRep:
    :cookie:

(Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Thanks, girls! I always thought girls were nicer than boys
    I have used an online test from NHS servise thingy, I doubt its the swine flu, but I waat to be on safe side.
    Lies :ninja:

:p:

Hope you're feeling better

ReputationRep:
    ohh he's not scum. he's just belittling my wonderful idea :huff: usually i find him entertaining. nasty boy.
    so sweet! and i'm so proud i understood that-clearly, not all of my gcse latin has deserted me.
    Ille mi par esse deo videtu! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    :cookie:

Lies :ninja:

:p:

Hope you're feeling better
    You have redeemed my faith in menfolk :p:
    I am feeling better, thank you very much :yes: I expect myself to be healthy tomorrow, as I have lots of work to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    *lightbulb flickers on*

Why not combine it and market as a reuseable, all in one citrus degreaser all round home cleaning product and also family planning "implement" :wizard:

You're in charge of product development lotus :p:

Tagline ideas: "Mr muscle by day..." With the recession people can't afford and accidental sproglets and kitchen dirt is, and always has been, an even bigger problem. Tackle the two and take the market by storm :wizard:
    i'm still in a huff with you. i think.
    superbly fantastic brainwave as it is, i refuse to design something that sounds so...painful.
    @normalothercitrusfruit: okay, that i did NOT understand. something about being and gods?

ReputationRep:
    i'm still in a huff with you. i think.
    superbly fantastic brainwave as it is, i refuse to design something that sounds so...painful.
    @normalothercitrusfruit: okay, that i did NOT understand. something about being and gods?
    Huff about what...your lemon zest smelling prophylactic? :p:

ReputationRep:
    It meant "he seems to me to be equal to a god" (sorry if it's not quite right, has been some time since i've spoken Latin) :p:

If you're annoyed with Ferret then I guess:

Brevior saltare *** deformibus viris est vita. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Why do you keep making up stories about me in a language I don't understand. What have I ever done to you? :puppyeyes: :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to bed, slander to your heart's content.

G'night :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    I'm off to bed, slander to your heart's content.

G'night :moon:
    Good night Mr Ferret - talk to you soon :p:

Sorry about what I was saying, you are a thumping good chap :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Vale!

:moon:

ReputationRep:
    much as i'm loving the latin, think i've got to run off and sleep. nightynight.

ReputationRep:
    I really need this --> Night Rod or this --> Ninja! I'm planning for my midlife crisis, it's either a motorbike or an affair :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    I really need this --> Night Rod or this --> Ninja! I'm planning for my midlife crisis, it's either a motorbike or an affair :p:
    Bit early to plan for that, surely? :p:
    P.S I have cold/flu/swine flu too and I can sympathise with you :p:

ReputationRep:
    Someone found babel fish latin translator last night :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Someone found babel fish latin translator last night :p:
    Oi! I used to do Latin at primary school :eviltongue:

I got a warning for posting without a translation :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Bit early to plan for that, surely? :p:
    P.S I have cold/flu/swine flu too and I can sympathise with you :p:
    Hope you feel better soon I have a chesty cold at the moment so I know how you feel - but it's sooooo annoying that if you do as much as sneeze or cough everyone is automatically like - "RUN! IT'S SWINE FLU!". I don't know whether it's swine flu, feels more like a cold or chest infection to me :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    If you live in a country where the life expectancy is ~30, do you have a mid-life crisis at 15? :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrDomDom)
    Probably worth hoping its swine flu, just so you can get it and be done with it. Better to get it now than in winter.
    Yeah in a way I do hope it is, but I don't think it is swine flu - no fever, no nausea or diarrhoea. I have had a pretty bad cough though which is the only thing that makes me think it may be swine flu.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.