Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I'm sorry but I feel I have to ask, because your situation is really confusing me. On the one hand you talk about student finance and going to study Chemistry, but then on the other you talk about sitting the UKCAT.

What exactly is your situation?
    I want to re-apply to medicine next year, but because my chances are slim at best, I accepted an offer for chemistry, so that I don't lose a year if I get rejected again. If it so happens that I get an offer to study medicine, I will leave chemistry, if not I will get a chem degree and maybe try to get a postgard med degree. I think HiBear has a similar plan :unsure:
    Sorry if it sounds like whining or attention seeking :rolleyes: and no need for "console" smilie. You and OoS are on my ignore list from now on, so it might be better if you don't reply to me/ask me any questions/speak to me again. You might be a lovely guy and a charming person, but I haven't caught that part of you personality. Goodbye.

ReputationRep:
    :sigh: is that really necessary?

ReputationRep:
    :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    :wavey:

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    :wavey:

How are you?
    Extremely bored. Just finished playing tennis and watching a movie, and I'm now doing :facepalm2: at the example medicine PS here :p:

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Extremely bored. Just finished playing tennis and watching a movie, and I'm now doing :facepalm2: at the example medicine PS here :p:

How about you?
    Ah, boredom, something I experience very often :sad:

I've spent most of the day cleaning fish tanks (by the way, 1001 stain remover may well be good for 1001 stains but fish pooey water isn't one of them sadly).

I also went out and bought what i've wanted to buy since the age of six :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Ah, boredom, something I experience very often :sad:

I've spent most of the day cleaning fish tanks (by the way, 1001 stain remover may well be good for 1001 stains but fish pooey water isn't one of them sadly).

I also went out and bought what i've wanted to buy since the age of six :ninja:
    Scooter?? :p:

And I don't get why you can't become a PS helper until you're actually at uni. A few months time makes no difference to your capacity to help.

ReputationRep:
    Scooter?? :p:

And I don't get why you can't become a PS helper until you're actually at uni. A few months time makes no difference to your capacity to help.
    Yeah a scooter of course :ninja:

As for the second point, I know what you mean - doesn't make all that much sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I want to re-apply to medicine next year, but because my chances are slim at best, I accepted an offer for chemistry, so that I don't lose a year if I get rejected again. If it so happens that I get an offer to study medicine, I will leave chemistry, if not I will get a chem degree and maybe try to get a postgard med degree. I think HiBear has a similar plan :unsure:
    Sorry if it sounds like whining or attention seeking :rolleyes: and no need for "console" smilie. You and OoS are on my ignore list from now on, so it might be better if you don't reply to me/ask me any questions/speak to me again. You might be a lovely guy and a charming person, but I haven't caught that part of you personality. Goodbye.
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah a scooter of course :ninja:

As for the second point, I know what you mean - doesn't make all that much sense
    Or maybe something more sinister?? But such dark thoughts at such a young age?? I'm dissapointed in you :p:

When I was six, I only ever wanted to get a decommissioned Russian nuclear missile silo, so I can pretend to be an evil ruler of the world :p:

And I know, the logic is that people like me have all summer free, sitting on our arses, totally bored, yet we can't help until we get to uni in October. And of course, with PS being sent off then, there's not much point :p:

ReputationRep:
    Or maybe something more sinister?? But such dark thoughts at such a young age?? I'm dissapointed in you :p:

When I was six, I only ever wanted to get a decommissioned Russian nuclear missile silo, so I can pretend to be an evil ruler of the world :p:

And I know, the logic is that people like me have all summer free, sitting on our arses, totally bored, yet we can't help until we get to uni in October. And of course, with PS being sent off then, there's not much point :p:
    :rofl:

If you're bored why not go out and buy a red and white scooter like I did?
    I'm currently working out how I can try it without being seen :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelly^2)
    Is it my academic decision yoou are confused over or the whole jonnyofengland thing?
    :hi:
    :sigh: is that really necessary?
    Yes, Citrus it is. Its my decision, and whilst you might not agree with it, it still stands . I might be overrreacting, but I think I am justified in being upset.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelly^2)
    Are you Scottish?? I've always wondered :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, Citrus it is. Its my decision, and whilst you might not agree with it, it still stands . I might be overrreacting, but I think I am justified in being upset.
    Yes, um, fair enough.
    If you're upset maybe you should try PM-ing them? - I only say that cos my regret at falling out with Lemon is that we didn't talk privately about it until the next day, which wasn't the right way to go about it :dontknow:

But it's none of my business, that's all i'm saying

ReputationRep:
    Is it my academic decision yoou are confused over or the whole jonnyofengland thing?

:hi:

The jonnyofengland thing. Has there been some misunderstandings in the past or are your actions a result of his (perfectly innocent) question?

ReputationRep:
    Are you Scottish?? I've always wondered :p:
    In blood and in mind, but I was born in England and have never lived in Scotland Technically I suppose I am English but both sides of my family are from Scotland

ReputationRep:

If you're bored why not go out and buy a red and white scooter like I did?
    I'm currently working out how I can try it without being seen :ninja:
    Where I live, there's this place close by connected to a park by a worn down path, completely overgrown. But in the "middle", there's this enclave covered with trees and a manhole. I counted about 7 condom wrappers (many chocolate flavoured :p:), 3-4 pre-injection wipes and several conspicious packets... so, not the nicest place on earth, but very, very hidden :ninja:

Actually, such a place is risky, just take a walk ride around the area :p:

ReputationRep:

I asked my Grandma for some weapons grade plutonium for Christmas once. She said, "Whatever makes you happy. I'm going into town later this week so I'll see if I can find any then." :awesome:

I feel like I should be more upset...

I was going to ask about whether a med school (and indeed, the original Uni) would frown on you leaving halfway through a course, but never mind. At least I'll still be able to see you *****y comments to everyone else, even if you can't see my retorts.

ReputationRep:
    Where I live, there's this place close by connected to a park by a worn down path, completely overgrown. But in the "middle", there's this enclave covered with trees and a manhole. I counted about 7 condom wrappers (many chocolate flavoured :p:), 3-4 pre-injection wipes and several conspicious packets... so, not the nicest place on earth, but very, very hidden :ninja:

Actually, such a place is risky, just take a walk ride around the area :p:

My biggest worry is that I don't like them it

I feel like a naughty schoolboy all over again :p:

ReputationRep:
    There is a very very black cloud above my house at the moment! I might take a picture in a sec.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.