Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    It's feels like I'm on the outside of a window at Christmas looking in, and everyone is in there having fun and having wondrous chats about such heady topics as student finance and the taste of mushrooms, and I want to join in, but they don't look at the window, and it grows too dark and cold for me to stay there, so I retire to the bus shelter to huddle up with the stray dogs. :sad:

My childhood is a constant source of analogies. :cool:
    Did someone say something just then?

No, no I don't think they did. Must have been the wind.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    I could live without dairy stuff tbh, I've never liked coconuts either though
    Glad we agree on coconuts at least
    (Original post by lotusx)
    i hate mushrooms, so i'll have to agree with citrus on this one.
    it was alright, i suppose. but you can't beat him in atonement; i'm really gutted i couldn't go and watch him in the play three days of rain.
    I didnt get to see Atonement despite having a DVD under my nose Me sad :sad:

ReputationRep:

In the analogy you were one of the stray dogs. You see, I thought it out rather than just spout meaningless tripe :p:

Twice today I have been likened to a dog. "Thorough bred" was a nice comment though from my boss, though - describing my physique. :p:

He's into me.

In that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Did someone say something just then?

No, no I don't think they did. Must have been the wind.

:p:
    I don't need you. I don't need any of you! I have my knees, and if I just sit here hugging them, while rocking slowly backwards and forwards to make myself comfortable, I'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Glad we agree on coconuts at least
    Yay :woo:

In other news, i've got 300 free texts :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginofSymmetry)
    In that way.
    The bestiality kind of way? Player. :pimp:

ReputationRep:
    I don't need you. I don't need any of you! I have my knees, and if I just sit here hugging them, while rocking slowly backwards and forwards to make myself comfortable, I'll be fine.
    I'm sure you can find something to play with :yep:

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Aww :console: It's okay, just barge into a conversation whenever you want to, that's what I do :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yay :woo:

In other news, i've got 300 free texts :woo:
    How come citruses have so much luck with telephones? First Lemon wihth his free 0845 thing and now you :p:

ReputationRep:
    How come citruses have so much luck with telephones? First Lemon wihth his free 0845 thing and now you :p:
    We're just peely good that way :p:

Sorry, that was the best I could come up with :sad:

ReputationRep:
    The bestiality kind of way? Player. :pimp:

It's playa to you.

ReputationRep:
    We're just peely good that way :p:

Sorry, that was the best I could come up with :sad:
    That was good! I don't always come up with such witty replies (if ever )

ReputationRep:
    That was good! I don't always come up with such witty replies (if ever )
    Really? :confused:

I thought it was cringe-worthy myself :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginofSymmetry)
    It's playa to you.
    Sorry homie(less).

In other news, I just got repped for this post: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post20284781 :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Really? :confused:

I thought it was cringe-worthy myself :p:
    It wasn't that bad! Maybe it was not top-prise comeback, but in such short time it was quite impressive? By the way, if you plan to become a historian, why did you choose chemistry? surely an arts subject would be preferable? Having said that I realised that I did an arts subject despite going into science :p: But I loved studying english

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't that bad! Maybe it was not top-prise comeback, but in such short time it was quite impressive? By the way, if you plan to become a historian, why did you choose chemistry? surely an arts subject would be preferable? Having said that I realised that I did an arts subject despite going into science :p: But I loved studying english
    How do you know I studied chemistry? I can't remember saying...

But as for studying an arts subject, none of them really interested me - and actually, originally I was only going to do history for a year and was planning to do something sciencey at uni, but then I ended up liking history alot and found that I was good at it

Disclaimer: posts on tsr do not accurately reflect the real writing style of normalothercitrusfruit

ReputationRep:
    How do you know I studied chemistry? I can't remember saying...

But as for studying an arts subject, none of them really interested me - and actually, originally I was only going to do history for a year and was planning to do something sciencey at uni, but then I ended up liking history alot and found that I was good at it

Disclaimer: posts on tsr do not accurately reflect the real writing style of normalothercitrusfruit
    I did remeber you complaining to Lemon about it :ninja: My stalking skills are impressive, no?
    I quite liked history at school- in fact unlike in other subjects I always had top grades. But sinse coming to England, I never had a chance to study it But on the other hand I found a new interest in sciences, which I hated at school

ReputationRep:
    I did remeber you complaining to Lemon about it :ninja: My stalking skills are impressive, no?
    I quite liked history at school- in fact unlike in other subjects I always had top grades. But sinse coming to England, I never had a chance to study it But on the other hand I found a new interest in sciences, which I hated at school
    Blimey that was a long time ago! You have a very good memory :yep:

I thought I was really interested in sciences, but then when it came to studying it for a-level I just found myself saying "who cares? does it matter?" - I guess I somehow lost my curiousity for how things work which is a bit of a shame

ReputationRep:
    Blimey that was a long time ago! You have a very good memory :yep:

I thought I was really interested in sciences, but then when it came to studying it for a-level I just found myself saying "who cares? does it matter?" - I guess I somehow lost my curiousity for how things work which is a bit of a shame
    Yes, I'm good at remembering random facts, one of the reasons I was so good at history, and other arts.
    Isn't life strange, you liked science and then turned to arts, I liked arts and turned to science :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I'm good at remembering random facts, one of the reasons I was so good at history, and other arts.
    Isn't life strange, you liked science and then turned to arts, I liked arts and turned to science :p:
    Universal harmony is restored :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.