Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    Don't waste time down the gym, enjoy yourself while you can Gyms where I live are full of middle aged men in skin tight lycra who lift weights for 5 minutes then spend the next 55 minutes looking at themselves in the mirror while growling and 'feeling the burn' :toofunny: And yeah, Nando's is tremendously brilliant :yep:
    I don't think we have them in Northern Ireland, are they in Scotland?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I don't think we have them in Northern Ireland, are they in Scotland?!
    I googled it, there's one in Belfast :teeth: Just finished my medium chicken pitta with garlic sauce and a side of sweet potato mash :drool: May have a crunchy lemon pudding, I'll keep you all updated haha :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    I googled it, there's one in Belfast :teeth: Just finished my medium chicken pitta with garlic sauce and a side of sweet potato mash :drool: May have a crunchy lemon pudding, I'll keep you all updated haha :p:
    Sounds amazing I must say

ReputationRep:
    I just realised I've done nothing about the Hep B jag. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginofSymmetry)
    I just realised I've done nothing about the Hep B jag. :sad:
    Don't worry some people in my year only finished theirs in May.. so you've got plenty of time.

ReputationRep:
    Hazaa! Who knew that those on BT internet allow people to use their internet connection for a small fee?

Im back :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Hazaa! Who knew that those on BT internet allow people to use their internet connection for a small fee?

HIYAH!

ReputationRep:

HAIII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    HIYAH!
    Hey

A second year medic eh? How very eager! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I need some advice (serious discussion)
    I am I in the right thread? :-|
    is about my GP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summer24)
    Hey guys I need some advice (serious discussion)
    I am I in the right thread? :-|
    is about my GP.
    nein
    you could post, but prepare to be ignorreeddd :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    nein
    you could post, but prepare to be ignorreeddd :woo:

lol thats no good then:o:

ReputationRep:
    lol thats no good then:o:
    well you might get a serious answer .. if you're lucky :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    well you might get a serious answer .. if you're lucky :p:

lol I might as well post it, it doesnt matter if they ignore it Ill post it on "health" as well

ReputationRep:
    Hey

A second year medic eh? How very eager! :laugh:
    I iz a second year, yah!

Very eager, since every fibre of my being cannot wait for that year to begin!

ReputationRep:
    lol I might as well post it, it doesnt matter if they ignore it Ill post it on "health" as well
    Well go on...

ReputationRep:
    my mum has been treated so unfairly, by her GP. I need some advice please!
    My mum has really bad headache for 2 weeks now and it is unbearable she cant sleep eat watch tv and when she even moves or touches her head slightly is really painful
    Anyway she went to the Drs and saw DR. S he gave her tablets and 3 days later nothing, she was the same so she went gain this time she saw Dr R. Our friend told my mum to ask for a head scan to see what might be rung. Dr R apparently was really reluctant and refused to transfer her to hospital for a scan because its “too expensive”.

My mum was recently made redundant so she doesn’t say anymore so it would be free for her, but she’s used to pay tax when she was working, we have all paid tax at one point including me and I am a full time student.
    But apparently Dr.R said that “we pay tax, so I can’t transfer you just because, you think there might be something wrong!”

When my mum told me this I was really angry. I know she’s a doctor and everything but who gives her the right to patronise a lady who has worked half her life and paid tax. She was so upset , I told her that I am going to talk to Dr R. But I don’t know if what to say exactly can you guys help, please! I will be really thankful!

ReputationRep:
    My mum has really bad headache for 2 weeks now and it is unbearable she cant sleep eat watch tv and when she even moves or touches her head slightly is really painful
    Anyway she went to the Drs and saw DR. S he gave her tablets and 3 days later nothing, she was the same so she went gain this time she saw Dr R. Our friend told my mum to ask for a head scan to see what might be rung. Dr R apparently was really reluctant and refused to transfer her to hospital for a scan because its “too expensive”.

My mum was recently made redundant so she doesn’t say anymore so it would be free for her, but she’s used to pay tax when she was working, we have all paid tax at one point including me and I am a full time student.
    But apparently Dr.R said that “we pay tax, so I can’t transfer you just because, you think there might be something wrong!”

When my mum told me this I was really angry. I know she’s a doctor and everything but who gives her the right to patronise a lady who has worked half her life and paid tax. She was so upset she was, so I told her that I am going to talk to Dr R. But I don’t know if what to say exactly can you guys help, please! I will be really thankful!
    It could be lupus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    It could be lupus.
    but everyone lies.

ReputationRep:

When my mum told me this I was really angry. I know she’s a doctor and everything but who gives her the right to patronise a lady who has worked half her life and paid tax. She was so upset , I told her that I am going to talk to Dr R. But I don’t know if what to say exactly can you guys help, please! I will be really thankful!
    Change doctors? :rolleyes: We know your mum prob pays tax etc and so do you blah blah, but the problem here is that the GP is listening to your mum's concerns. How long was she supposed to take the tablets for? Was she told what they do? Was she given any form of explaination for her headache?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.