Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Your mum thinks she has the right to an expensive scan because "she's payed taxes"?

ReputationRep:
    :holmes:

:moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    :holmes:

:moon:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Change doctors? :rolleyes: We know your mum prob pays tax etc and so do you blah blah, but the problem here is that the GP is listening to your mum's concerns. How long was she supposed to take the tablets for? Was she told what they do? Was she given any form of explaination for her headache?

No thats just it they gave her few tablets (muscle relaxing tablets) she wants a scan just to be sure because she says feels one side of her face feels numb. Thats why she asked for the scan. but Dr refused!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Your mum thinks she has the right to an expensive scan because "she's payed taxes"?

hasnt everyone got the right?

ReputationRep:
    :hello:
    :hi:

sup? hows the new house ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summer24)
    No thats just it they gave her few tablets (muscle relaxing tablets) she wants a scan just to be sure because she says feels one side of her face feels numb. Thats why she asked for the scan. but Dr refused!:mad:
    What qualifies your mum to think a scan would help at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)

sup? hows the new house ?
    Its pretty snazzy, just needs a lot of work doing on it! I dont think the previous owners have decorated in 15 years :p: Much nicer location too :yep:

How're you?

ReputationRep:
    hasnt everyone got the right?
    :rofl:

Thats like saying "Ive paid taxes, this entitles me to a free tank".

ReputationRep:
    What qualifies your mum to think a scan would help at all?

A friend told that if she can have a scan, the neurologist could confirm if there was anything wrong. One side of her face feels numb so we’re not sure what exactly it could be.

ReputationRep:
    Its pretty snazzy, just needs a lot of work doing on it! I dont think the previous owners have decorated in 15 years :p: Much nicer location too :yep:

How're you?
    naajjjs. i expect piccies soon :p:
    well when it's done i suppose

sounds lovely though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, Hi there, Summmer!!! :hi:

ReputationRep:

:teeth: Does it come in rainbow?

I paid my taxis, can I get one too? Linkey please

ReputationRep:

thats not funny just pathetic

ReputationRep:
    Side of her face is numb? As I said before, if she's that worried she should ask another doctor.

ReputationRep:
    thats not funny just pathetic

I apologise for laughing, but thinking that because you've paid taxes you're entitled to a very expensive scan, which you have no idea whether it will help because of no prior understanding of the technique is very immature.

You can try and get a second opinion, but in the end if her doctor thought that it was neccessary, it would have been ordered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    :teeth: Does it come in rainbow?

I paid my taxis, can I get one too? Linkey please
    No rainbow sorry :no:

The standard does come with a complementary jumper though;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Oh, Hi there, Summmer!!! :hi:

Glory, glory to everyone!

:bhangra:

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

night y'all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Side of her face is numb? As I said before, if she's that worried she should ask another doctor.
    yeah I think thats a good idea

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.