Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    guiness is good for you

ReputationRep:
    ADREAM has 28 warning points. That's pretty darned impressive.

ReputationRep:
    He was on 14 yesterday... what did he do to deserve another 14, I wonder....

ReputationRep:
    :tumble:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    To be fair mate, there's not a National Tank Service I'm not saying that people should have scan's willy-nilly but we pay taxes and part of that goes to the NHS, so technically paying taxes does entitle you to healthcare (however it certainly doesn't entitle people to demand scans, the judgement lies with the doctor regardless of whether you're paying millions in tax every year).
    Yeah.. uh, that was called a joke :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Yeah.. uh, that was called a joke :o:
    Yeah man, I just realised that when I read it back :p: I'll blame it on my cold (:ahee: Now where's that embarrassed smiley...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    He was on 14 yesterday... what did he do to deserve another 14, I wonder....
    I think it's amazing how he always escapes with a temp ban. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Do you know that you die from lack of sleep before lack of food? Interesting gem for you there :p: Not that I understand how you'd stay awake so long to die from lack of sleep, surely you'd just be so tired you fall asleep? :dontknow:
    In other words, GO TO BED YOU CRAZY WOMAN - you must be exhausted :p:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    How are you alive? :p:

:five:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    ahhh how much did you love it?! i quite liked the beginning-i know it's very different to the book but it seemed fitting.
    41 hours?! GO TO SLEEP YOU MAD WOMAN.
    @FFC: i have now added that song to my spotify. hahahaha.
    I just slept for 13 hours :p: in retrospect, staying up all night wasn't such a good idea, but we were in a 4* hotel which we wanted to admire so didn't want to fall asleep. Yeah, that's my excuse. Ahem.

Harry Potter was amazing, I haven't read the book unfortunately because i got bored part way through the fifth but it was still great. I thought it was pretty hilarious most of the way through too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I just slept for 13 hours :p: in retrospect, staying up all night wasn't such a good idea, but we were in a 4* hotel which we wanted to admire so didn't want to fall asleep. Yeah, that's my excuse. Ahem.

Harry Potter was amazing, I haven't read the book unfortunately because i got bored part way through the fifth but it was still great. I thought it was pretty hilarious most of the way through too.
    :hi:
    haven't spoken in aaaages :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    haven't spoken in aaaages :p:

How are things hangin'? :awesome:

ReputationRep:

How are things hangin'? :awesome:
    Yeah pretty good i'd say - it's raining though which means I can't have something i'd quite like to

I've been meaning to go see Harry Potter, hopefully will next week - just need to find someone to go with :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah pretty good i'd say - it's raining though which means I can't have something i'd quite like to

I've been meaning to go see Harry Potter, hopefully will next week - just need to find someone to go with :yep:
    What can't you have? :unsure:

Go with the lemon head :woo: It's good. Sad at the end though

ReputationRep:
    What can't you have? :unsure:

Go with the lemon head :woo: It's good. Sad at the end though
    I'd rather not answer that, the torrent of abuse may become unbearable :p:

And "The Lemon Head" is on a cruise from friday so I can't go with him :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather not answer that, the torrent of abuse may become unbearable :p:

And "The Lemon Head" is on a cruise from friday so I can't go with him :sad:
    Is it about ticks again? :teeth:

Oh that's sad hijack the ship :p:

ReputationRep:
    Is it about ticks again? :teeth:

Oh that's sad hijack the ship :p:
    Alas no - i'll be honest, i've slightly taken up smoking but only two a day so all is well :yep:

And I doubt he'd appreciate me hijacking the ship i'm afraid :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Alas no - i'll be honest, i've slightly taken up smoking but only two a day so all is well :yep:

And I doubt he'd appreciate me hijacking the ship i'm afraid :rofl:
    :hmmm: Tut.

I don't care, hijack it anyway :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    :hmmm: Tut.

I don't care, hijack it anyway :teeth:
    The fact that people tut is all part of the fun :top:

I could hide in a suitcase then jump out and take control, hitting the crew with a baseball bat :yep:

ReputationRep:
    i am refusing to tut.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that people tut is all part of the fun :top:

I could hide in a suitcase then jump out and take control, hitting the crew with a baseball bat :yep:
    Ooooooo, well this might work well :teeth:

Well done for smoking. I admire your smoking so much. It is a very good thing to do. You should smoke more. I congratulate you on your smoking. I love your smoking. I feel you should get an award from the queen on your smoking. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Ooooooo, well this might work well :teeth:

Well done for smoking. I admire your smoking so much. It is a very good thing to do. You should smoke more. I congratulate you on your smoking. I love your smoking. I feel you should get an award from the queen on your smoking. :yes:
    :hmmm: and I would smoke more if I could afford it

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.