Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Medics (and applicants) general chat thread Mk IV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    She's beautiful on the right though :coma: To be honest, and I mean no disrespect to the female population (this is off-topic to Beyonce), I've noticed on nights out, that the most 'stuck-up' girls (for want of a better word) are the ones who have little 'natural' beauty. They seem to hide their insecurities under inches of orange slap. It's like on Snog, Marry, Avoid; the most cocky are the ones who look like they were dropped when they were babies, when the make-up is removed :p:
    true :p:

though there are *****y girls who are really pretty. but anyway less generalisation needed maybe :p:

ReputationRep:
    Back on topic, Beyonce is one of the most beautiful people on the planet :yep:
    Nah, not in my eyes.

ReputationRep:
    It's like on Snog, Marry, Avoid; the most cocky are the ones who look like they were dropped when they were babies, when the make-up is removed
    I love POD on that show :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    true :p:

though there are *****y girls who are really pretty. but anyway less generalisation needed maybe :p:
    Oh yeah definitely, I was a bit hesitant to post that as I thought it could make me look like a chauvinist pig; I really hope it didn't and if so, it wasn't meant to, and I'm not

Congrats on getting into Bham HiBear, chem eng looks pretty damn interesting (I'm nowhere near clever enough for that kind of thing)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Nah, not in my eyes.
    Personal choice I think she's great :p:

ReputationRep:
    Personal choice I think she's great :p:
    She is undoubtedly hawt, and she makes awesome music. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    I love POD on that show :p:
    :rofl:, POD's great :p: There was an italian girl on the other day and she readily admitted she could love no-one else like she loved herself and POD was just bringing out the home truths (although I'd dispute she was italian, she sounded like a londoner trying to be cultured ). She looked great after the make-under though.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah definitely, I was a bit hesitant to post that as I thought it could make me look like a chauvinist pig; I really hope it didn't and if so, it wasn't meant to, and I'm not

Congrats on getting into Bham HiBear, chem eng looks pretty damn interesting (I'm nowhere near clever enough for that kind of thing)
    :hahaha: omfg you chauvinist pig :hand:
    (i figured)

and thanks. oh im sure you're not because you're so totally not going to be a doc :rolleyes:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    She is undoubtedly hawt, and she makes awesome music. :p:
    I agree I'm not a massive pop fan but every song she brings out seems to be great. I just downloaded Sweet Dreams; it's ace to boogie to :woo: <-- that's my attempt at dancing :p:

ReputationRep:
    I agree I'm not a massive pop fan but every song she brings out seems to be great. I just downloaded Sweet Dreams; it's ace to boogie to :woo: <-- that's my attempt at dancing :p:
    I like the weirdest collection of songs ever. I was cutting the lawn yesterday and in six songs my iPod went from Jimmy Hendrix to Petula Clark to U2 to Alphabeat to Kanye West to AC/DC. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:, POD's great :p: There was an italian girl on the other day and she readily admitted she could love no-one else like she loved herself and POD was just bringing out the home truths (although I'd dispute she was italian, she sounded like a londoner trying to be cultured ). She looked great after the make-under though.
    I must have missed that one :p:

Generally the girls look far far better after the "make-under" but so few actually end up sticking to POD's changes and eventually revert back to their old look. :rolleyes:

Regardless of the evident awesomeness of the show, I do feel sorry for the fact that this is what Jenny Frost's career has come to :p:

ReputationRep:
    I like the weirdest collection of songs ever. I was cutting the lawn yesterday and in six songs my iPod went from Jimmy Hendrix to Petula Clark to U2 to Alphabeat to Kanye West to AC/DC. :cool:
    I think it's great to like loads of different music :p: Too many pretentious tossers think if you wear skinny jeans, you MUST listen to indie and only indie or you can only like pop and R'n'B and can never like anything else ever or your life is worthless :rolleyes: ******* :p:

ReputationRep:

Alphabeat. :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginofSymmetry)
    Alphabeat. :no:
    Alphabeat are awesome. Although why you don't like them but you're fine with Petula Clark is slightly strange...

ReputationRep:
    Alphabeat are awesome. Although why you don't like them but you're fine with Petula Clark is slightly strange...

I have no idea who the latter is/are. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea who the latter is/are. :dontknow:

You'll bloody love it.

ReputationRep:

You'll bloody love it.

Ohhh.

When you're alone,
    And life is making you lonely,
    You can always go DOON TOON.

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh.

When you're alone,
    Is that your accent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Is that your accent?

It's interchangeable. My normal accent isn't as rough as that but I change it when talking to different people without noticing...

I used the word "heeders" the other day before I realised what I was saying :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh.

When you're alone,
    You know you love it.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.