Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginofSymmetry)
    We did give a nice lapdog to George Bush. :proud:
    And a superman to end the recession. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    And a superman to end the recession. :teeth:
    See. You're catching on to the idea that Scotland is a world superpower, albeit a secret one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginofSymmetry)
    See. You're catching on to the idea that Scotland is a world superpower, albeit a secret one.
    It has to be very secretive if 90% of the world believe you're just another county in England.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    It has to be very secretive if 90% of the world believe you're just another county in England.

Of course. It took us years to develop the Tartan Curtain.

ReputationRep:
    Scotland is lovely though.

ReputationRep:
    Perfect Phrases for Medical School Acceptance

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else watching Silverville on BBC 1? :zomg: It's full of randy old people saying how much they want it :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    Is anyone else watching Silverville on BBC 1? :zomg: It's full of randy old people saying how much they want it :lolwut:
    A bath? :angel:

ReputationRep:
    I probably would switch over and have a look if I had BBC 1, but I don't. The entire TV is messed up :p: Can't wait to get 'In the Loop' on DVD though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    I probably would switch over and have a look if I had BBC 1, but I don't. The entire TV is messed up :p: Can't wait to get 'In the Loop' on DVD though.
    I've been 4ODing The Inbetweeners. The warning on the link sums it up perfectly "No fish were inhumanely treated during the filming of the episode. Puerile adult humour with strong language" :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    A bath? :angel:
    I think I need one to wash all the OAP dirtiness off me :p: Although good luck to them, it's great to see people still enjoying life even after they've lost their spouses :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Aaah awesome. I just booked a load of stuff for Edinburgh fringe festival. All paid for on my card, my friends owe me, I never loan anyone any money. I feel so cultured, we're going to jazz bars and seeing Midsummer Night's Dream, as well as some comedians.

Spoiler:
    Show
    and facebook: the musical :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Which comedians?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Aaah awesome. I just booked a load of stuff for Edinburgh fringe festival. All paid for on my card, my friends owe me, I never loan anyone any money. I feel so cultured, we're going to jazz bars and seeing Midsummer Night's Dream, as well as some comedians.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sounds good :top:

Enjoy yourself!

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Wow sounds awesome Hope you have a good time :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Sounds good :top:

Enjoy yourself!
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Wow sounds awesome Hope you have a good time :woo:
    Thanks :teeth: It does look exciting, I go the day after I come back from Lourdes though so I'll be slightly tired :yes: Anyone else up to anything much in the next few weeks?

ReputationRep:
    Think I may whack out the saxamaphone

ReputationRep:
    Thanks :teeth: It does look exciting, I go the day after I come back from Lourdes though so I'll be slightly tired :yes: Anyone else up to anything much in the next few weeks?
    Driving. Going to my uncles wedding. Driving. Cambridge for a few days. Driving.
    Oh and did I mention driving? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nope :sad:

Friend coming over on saturday but that's all i've planned - got to see Harry Potter at some point though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Nope :sad:

Friend coming over on saturday but that's all i've planned - got to see Harry Potter at some point though :yep:
    Everyone always says HP is good, but after every HP film I've seen, I always come out thinking that the acting is rather poor :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.