Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Driving. Going to my uncles wedding. Driving. Cambridge for a few days. Driving.
    Oh and did I mention driving? :p:
    Good times :teeth: Have you passed your test then? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    Everyone always says HP is good, but after every HP film I've seen, I always come out thinking that the acting is rather poor :p:
    Emma Watson can't act for toffee, Daniel Radcliffe's acting has definitely improved since The Philosopher's Stone but even then it's not brilliant. I think of the three main actors Rupert Grint is probably the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Emma Watson can't act for toffee, Daniel Radcliffe's acting has definitely improved since The Philosopher's Stone but even then it's not brilliant. I think of the three main actors Rupert Grint is probably the best.
    I absolutely, completely agree with you 100%. After HP, Rupert is the only one of the trio who has a future in acting. Daniel is a bit too wooden I think, and Emma.... she can't do emotions to save her life :p:

I guess you can't change actors halfway through though... because you'd lose continuity.

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely, completely agree with you 100%. After HP, Rupert is the only one of the trio who has a future in acting. Daniel is a bit too wooden I think, and Emma.... she can't do emotions to save her life :p:

I guess you can't change actors halfway through though... because you'd lose continuity.
    And Rupert is the only one who's really been in other things, though Daniel did do Equus I suppose

I don't think people would actually have that much of a problem with actors being changed, just say that some sort of spell changed their appearence irreversibly or something

ReputationRep:
    And Rupert is the only one who's really been in other things, though Daniel did do Equus I suppose

I don't think people would actually have that much of a problem with actors being changed, just say that some sort of spell changed their appearence irreversibly or something
    True, but the films wouldn't gross as much. Equus... well, I don't know how he performed in that, but I can't see Daniel or Emma actually acting past HP, even though out of the three, those two are making the most $$.

I mean, it's just like the Home Alone kid, whatever his name is. He's not really in acting anymore :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Good times :teeth: Have you passed your test then? :woo:
    No, but the dreaded test is looming and I need as much practice as I can get :p:

ReputationRep:
    True, but the films wouldn't gross as much. Equus... well, I don't know how he performed in that, but I can't see Daniel or Emma actually acting past HP, even though out of the three, those two are making the most $$.

I mean, it's just like the Home Alone kid, whatever his name is. He's not really in acting anymore :p:
    Yeah, it's funny how the worst actors are making the most :p:

I've never actually seen Home Alone though I think I played a gameboy version of it once :o:

ReputationRep:

Macaulay Culkin or something along those lines. That's the worst name in the world.

ReputationRep:
    No, but the dreaded test is looming and I need as much practice as I can get :p:
    I see :p: Well good luck with that :teeth: Rest assured that you'll do better than I ever would whether you pass it or not, I doubt I'd survive. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Macaulay Culkin or something along those lines. That's the worst name in the world.
    Probably why nobody wanted him as an actor. Imagine that name in the credits... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Probably why nobody wanted him as an actor. Imagine that name in the credits... :p:
    Exactly.
    His parents must have been on LSD.

ReputationRep:
    All Creatures Great and Small is on today!!!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    All Creatures Great and Small is on today!!!!! :woo:
    I used to watch that with my dad.
    It was weird :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    I used to watch that with my dad.
    It was weird :sadnod:
    WEIRD? :eek:

It's brilliant!!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I may slightly fancy Peter Davison :shh:

ReputationRep:
    WEIRD? :eek:

It's brilliant!!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I may slightly fancy Peter Davison :shh:
    Oh dear :no:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear :no:
    :hmmm: I thought you would agree

ReputationRep:
    :hmmm: I thought you would agree
    He's old :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    My lips hurt now

ReputationRep:
    He's old :yucky:
    Yeah I suppose, he's the only older guy I quite like.
    Well, apart from Bruce Davison (ha! they share surnames)

Spoiler:
    Show

But i'd only go for them if I were their age! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    My lips hurt now
    dare I ask what you've been doing? :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.