Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    awsum. For a moment there I thought she'd left. :lockstock: No one leaves.
    Nope, I have discovered myself that leaving is never an option :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    :iiam:

I have no idea
    I miss Beccy!!!
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    I wonder when student finance will get around to assessing my household income...

On the website I have a correspondence with a payment plan for non assessed

Also it seems I won't be getting the first installment until two days after I move in...so I guess I have to find a way to pay the rent first before getting the money for the rent
    They have sent me the final declaration, and are giving me the minimum for both fees and maintencance loan because I "have not supplied enough information" Why on earth would they want my mother's income for 2008-2009, if I will go university in 2009-2010???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I miss Beccy!!!

They have sent me the final declaration, and are giving me the minimum for both fees and maintencance loan because I "have not supplied enough information" Why on earth would they want my mother's income for 2008-2009, if I will go university in 2009-2010???
    They're doing that to everyone because they've not managed to get to the means assessed stuff yet, so for now they're just sending the shizzle for the basic loan.

ReputationRep:
    I've just noticed how long my arms are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    :hmmm:

my elbows are double jointed :teeth:

And my knees

and my thumbs

and my fingers

and my ankles and wrists apparently...

:unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    They're doing that to everyone because they've not managed to get to the means assessed stuff yet, so for now they're just sending the shizzle for the basic loan.
    I wonder what I should do now- send the damn declaration, send my parents income details for both financial years or wait until they get it right (which I doubt they will)? I hope I qualify for shcolarhsip though, now that will be great :awesome: :moon:
    What is you mode of action :p: ?

ReputationRep:
    That would give you extra advantage in basketball, should you ever fancy it

ReputationRep:
    :hmmm:

my elbows are double jointed :teeth:

And my knees

and my thumbs

and my fingers

and my ankles and wrists apparently...

:unsure:
    :rofl: i've never known anyone double-jointed before!

ReputationRep:
    That would give you extra advantage in basketball, should you ever fancy it
    I used to quite enjoy basketball despite the fact I was crap at it.

My problem is that if I run more than 5 metres I get tired :sad:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: i've never known anyone double-jointed before!
    It's kind of weird and freaks people out, people are so squeamish. :sad: It was actually the reason for the angry profile picture if I remember rightly, my friend said I had ugly elbows, so I gave him an evil look

ReputationRep:
    It's kind of weird and freaks people out, people are so squeamish. :sad: It was actually the reason for the angry profile picture if I remember rightly, my friend said I had ugly elbows, so I gave him an evil look
    I used to be good at evil looks, but sadly i'm out of practice now :sad:

And thanks for the rep, though i'm not a dirty smoker, but a very clean one :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I wonder what I should do now- send the damn declaration, send my parents income details for both financial years or wait until they get it right (which I doubt they will)? I hope I qualify for shcolarhsip though, now that will be great :awesome: :moon:
    What is you mode of action :p: ?
    I have no idea! I don't know whether to send the form off and sign it or just wait until my means assessed comes! I was on hold for half an hour the other day when I tried to ring them.

ReputationRep:
    I used to quite enjoy basketball despite the fact I was crap at it.

My problem is that if I run more than 5 metres I get tired :sad:
    My problem was that I used to run from the ball not towards it :p: I prefer solitary sports or sports with one opponent - like swimming, running, tennis and badminton. Though I quite enjoy footbal on the very rare occasions I play it.

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea! I don't know whether to send the form off and sign it or just wait until my means assessed comes! I was on hold for half an hour the other day when I tried to ring them.
    Ah, waiting on the phone is the initiation ritual, they do that to everyone as well. You just ahve to hold on and wait, otherwise you willl never reach them. I have no idea what to do either, the man on the phone told me to submit the request froms AGAIN, as if I have nothing better to thatn juggling their correspondence :rolleyes: Stupid people :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    awsum. For a moment there I thought she'd left. :lockstock: No one leaves.
    i may leave. . . :moon:

for august ...

just try a life without tsr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)

for august ...

no :no:

ReputationRep:
    im always on facebook.
    take away facebook,... take away 50% of my social life

:rofl:

i am so pathetic at times :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)

for august ...

I wanted to leave earlier on (which you know) But I decided to hang on until my volunteering and hopefully McDonalds job starts, and I finish my PS + UKCAT

ReputationRep:
    I am going to disappear for 16 days starting tomorrow (probably)

ReputationRep:
    You all suck :sad:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.