Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I wanted to leave earlier on (which you know) But I decided to hang on until my volunteering and hopefully McDonalds job starts, and I finish my PS + UKCAT
    yeah. well well. do what you have to do :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    get a dupe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    You all suck :sad:
    you'd like that wouldnt you? :jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    yeah. well well. do what you have to do :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    get a dupe
    When are you going to book UKCAT? If at all, you might apply to no entrance test uni :p:

ReputationRep:
    When are you going to book UKCAT? If at all, you might apply to no entrance test uni :p:
    not going to

i am going to birmingham. and i will stay there for a degree :yes:

ReputationRep:
    not going to

i am going to birmingham. and i will stay there for a degree :yes:
    Aaaaah, so you will opt for grad entry? Fair enough, if I will like chemistry much I may also opt for getting a good degree and then try to get into Warwick MS. Or in case I will be unsuccessful in my application again.

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaah, so you will opt for grad entry? Fair enough, if I will like chemistry much I may also opt for getting a good degree and then try to get into Warwick MS. Or in case I will be unsuccessful in my application again.
    well as ive explained before, i dont know what i will do in 4 years time.

im doing this degree to buy time so i can decide.
    i used to be so fixated on age.. but well it doesnt matter now anymore....

so im going to take as much time as i need.
    right now i am not committed..

ReputationRep:
    well as ive explained before, i dont know what i will do in 4 years time.

im doing this degree to buy time so i can decide.
    i used to be so fixated on age.. but well it doesnt matter now anymore....

so im going to take as much time as i need.
    right now i am not committed..
    I'm obsessed with age, maybe because I'm older than you :p: My aunt made a sarky comment "What, you want to study until you are 80? I have kids like you working with me", to which I replied that education system in England is different to that of Kazakhstan , and the most 20-odd year olds here are still at uni.
    You would have plenty more time to decide though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    I am going to disappear for 16 days starting tomorrow (probably)
    :sad:

I'm certainly going to have to up the 2 per day to stop myself getting depressed :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    :sad:

I'm certainly going to have to up the 2 per day to stop myself getting depressed :sadnod:
    Why do I get the feeling you dont actually smoke and are just winding us up?

ReputationRep:
    I'm obsessed with age, maybe because I'm older than you :p: My aunt made a sarky comment "What, you want to study until you are 80? I have kids like you working with me", to which I replied that education system in England is different to that of Kazakhstan , and the most 20-odd year olds here are still at uni.
    You would have plenty more time to decide though
    yeah well the thing is i could just study until im 40. i wouldnt mind at all.. but then again, i'd want to go live off by myself.

it's different. idk what will happen though.

but for now i am going to birmingham

ReputationRep:
    yeah well the thing is i could just study until im 40. i wouldnt mind at all.. but then again, i'd want to go live off by myself.

it's different. idk what will happen though.

but for now i am going to birmingham
    And I'm sure you will find it lovely, despite what they all say :eviltongue: Besides, chem engineers and chemists earn quite a bit, so hopefully we won't be poor :yes:

ReputationRep:
    And I'm sure you will find it lovely, despite what they all say :eviltongue: Besides, chem engineers and chemists earn quite a bit, so hopefully we won't be poor :yes:
    yeah hopefully.
    i think i wanna work at astra zeneca or smth like that :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    I am going to disappear for 16 days starting tomorrow (probably)
    I'm also disappearing for 14 days starting tonight.

This thread will be dead :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I'm also disappearing for 14 days starting tonight.

This thread will be dead :woo:
    :rip: thread :p:

Though I know how to get on it while on holiday.
    I may have to check my emails tsr would just be another tab..... :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeah hopefully.
    i think i wanna work at astra zeneca or smth like that :moon:
    So do I, if I stick to chem, that is. Actuaaly, a friend of my neighbour said he chose Birmingham in chem, and that was the best decision he made. But I expect the astra and smith gigs would be extra competitive :fight: Oh, well, we'll wait and see

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I hope you're all enjoying the summer! :hi:

I'm posting this from Cairo, Egypt. I'll be flying back to London on Sunday but in the meantime, here I am... stealing someone's wireless connection. :ninja:

The weather is fantastic here...a bit sticky at times but it makes a nice change! I'm done with resorts for the time being. I'm off to ride a camel and see the sphinx and pyramids tomorrow!

Oh and I'm ******** myself about results day.

That is all. :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    So do I, if I stick to chem, that is. Actuaaly, a friend of my neighbour said he chose Birmingham in chem, and that was the best decision he made. But I expect the astra and smith gigs would be extra competitive :fight: Oh, well, we'll wait and see
    but summer jobs and whatnot are there to build up CV.

planning to work at the local astra zeneca here in sweden in the summers as intern or whatever

they do that kind of stuff haha. and yeah. i'll have to get good grades i suppose :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

I'm posting this from Cairo, Egypt. I'll be flying back to London on Sunday but in the meantime, here I am... stealing someone's wireless connection. :ninja:

The weather is fantastic here...a bit sticky at times but it makes a nice change! I'm done with resorts for the time being. I'm off to ride a camel and see the sphinx and pyramids tomorrow!

i expect pictures on FB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Why do I get the feeling you dont actually smoke and are just winding us up?
    It's an incorrect feeling, I do smoke

ReputationRep:
    but summer jobs and whatnot are there to build up CV.

planning to work at the local astra zeneca here in sweden in the summers as intern or whatever

they do that kind of stuff haha. and yeah. i'll have to get good grades i suppose :moon:
    You lucky thing! Do they accept undergraduates as interns :zomg: I wish I had that kind of job
    Methinks they also do work placements
    (Original post by !MEna)

Ooh, I love riding camels, its such fun! Never been to Egypt though. Not fair!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.