Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    :hugs: missed you tooooo!!!!
    although all the sunshine and exciting sights in italy were almost worth it
    :hugs: Where in Italy were you staying? Bella Italia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Yeah they know :yep:

How did you guess? Cos none of my friends have so far :p:
    I have mystic powers :yep: And I felt quite comfortable when chatting to you. And its a universal rule that girls relate well to gay men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    :hugs: Where in Italy were you staying? Bella Italia
    about 30mins outside of Rome near lake Bracciano
    its been like 38 degrees the whole time and its a bit of a shock being back here

ReputationRep:
    I have mystic powers :yep: And I felt quite comfortable when chatting to you. And its a universal rule that girls relate well to gay men.
    :rofl: fair enough

One of my best friends, who is also a girl, said she just assumed I was a little emotional :p:

(though let me make it clear, not thaaat emotional as i'm not thaaaat obviously gay)

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: fair enough

One of my best friends, who is also a girl, said she just assumed I was a little emotional :p:

(though let me make it clear, not thaaat emotional as i'm not thaaaat obviously gay)
    Oh noes, I didn't find you very emotional, or very obviuosly gay- it was just a hunch, nothing more. Do you have a good dress sense too?
    about 30mins outside of Rome near lake Bracciano
    its been like 38 degrees the whole time and its a bit of a shock being back here
    really? I got used to British cool summers, I struggled in 40 degree heat in Kazakhstan Glad you liked it

ReputationRep:
    New Ferrari 458 Italia!!!

ReputationRep:

I dont like it :no:

ReputationRep:
    Oh noes, I didn't find you very emotional, or very obviuosly gay- it was just a hunch, nothing more. Do you have a good dress sense too?
    I do get emotional about things - i'll take negative comments very seriously for instance :sadnod:
    But I think a bit of emotion never goes amiss :p:

As for my dress sense, I go shopping about once a year and stock up on loads of clothes then. I wear whatever happens to be nearest.
    I will admit that I have started to plan outfits recently though - i.e. I have bright patterned bluey quiksilver jacket which i'll wear with a blue t-shirt, jeans and shoes with blue stripes on them - but it's hardly rocket science to work out that three identical colours go well together :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola.kemp)
    Hello...apologies!

I hope to go to Newcastle University to study medicine in the future!
    I'm 20 and at the moment I'm studying Education Studies (random I know) but wasn't really sure what I wanted to be when I first applied to University..but hey. I can just do two degrees! My other passions are Philosophy and film.

I sound odd. But hey that's me.

Hope to talk to you all soon.
    :hi:
    Hopefully I'm going to Newcastle this September Grades permitting, argh!
    What year will you be applying? And oooh Philosophy makes my head hurt

ReputationRep:

:zomg: I wanted one like that :clap2:
    Red Ferarris rock

ReputationRep:
    :hi:
    :hi: How was Italy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    I dont like it :no:
    Why is that?

Would it help if I say it has a 4.5 litre naturally-aspirated V8 putting out 562bhp? That's 52bhp more than the current F430 in Scuderia form!!!

0-62mph is less than 3.4 seconds!

ReputationRep:
    I do get emotional about things - i'll take negative comments very seriously for instance :sadnod:
    But I think a bit of emotion never goes amiss :p:

As for my dress sense, I go shopping about once a year and stock up on loads of clothes then. I wear whatever happens to be nearest.
    I will admit that I have started to plan outfits recently though - i.e. I have bright patterned bluey quiksilver jacket which i'll wear with a blue t-shirt, jeans and shoes with blue stripes on them - but it's hardly rocket science to work out that three identical colours go well together :o:
    I tend to wear clothes in a same colour scheme too, less risk of looking like clown
    And I take negative comments very seriously, ergo my big spats with certain members of this forum. I wish I could just ignore negative and sarky comments and just walk away without starting to argue, but I guess I'm too passionate for that. And far too sensitive too

ReputationRep:
    Time for nomnoms

:ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Why is that?

Would it help if I say it has a 4.5 litre naturally-aspirated V8 putting out 562bhp? That's 52bhp more than the current F430 in Scuderia form!!!

0-62mph is less than 3.4 seconds!
    Mechanically I have no doubt its an incredible machine. But the styling is just too 'swishy', for the lack of a better word.

The best ferrari has to be the 250 GTO or the California (I think thats what its called).

ReputationRep:
    i am an emotional ***** :king1:

and citrus, you need a better dress sense. you're a disgrace to hte gay community!! :eek:

[not really :p:]

ReputationRep:
    ahhh lady gaga songs always put me in a good mood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    ahhh lady gaga songs always put me in a good mood.
    Haha I like Poker Face and Paparazzi :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Mechanically I have no doubt its an incredible machine. But the styling is just too 'swishy', for the lack of a better word.

The best ferrari has to be the 250 GTO or the California (I think thats what its called).
    To be honest, recent Ferraris, apart from the 612 Scaglietti, haven't really done much for me - hopefully this'll be better
    I think it borrows some styling from the revised Gallardo but that might be my imagination

The 250 GT California is very nice, I agree - I assume you mean that California rather than the new one

(Original post by HiBear)
    i am an emotional ***** :king1:

and citrus, you need a better dress sense. you're a disgrace to hte gay community!! :eek:

[not really :p:]
    :rofl: I think the fact I get too emotional can be both a good side of me - if I like someone then i'm extremely loyal - but also a bad side as i'm also more prone to taking offence at things that really shouldn't be important.

That's the problem really, you can't have it one way without the other as well :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrDomDom)
    They make me miserable!
    Cheers for the rep :hugs:

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 9, 2009

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.