The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

beccy.
makes me feel so ******* relieved im not having to worry about it this year.
mind you i do have a resit i should be worrying about instead.

Oh I see, good luck with that :smile:

Does medical school get more stressful though? :p:
Reply 3461
Toiletpaper8
Oh I see, good luck with that :smile:

Does medical school get more stressful though? :p:

Hm for me medical school so far has involved a constant high level of stress and, if not stressed, stressing about not being stressed enough!!
although im guessing as the resit draws closer the stress levels will reach epic heights..
normalothercitrusfruit
I do get emotional about things - i'll take negative comments very seriously for instance :sadnod:
But I think a bit of emotion never goes amiss :p:

As for my dress sense, I go shopping about once a year and stock up on loads of clothes then. I wear whatever happens to be nearest.
I will admit that I have started to plan outfits recently though - i.e. I have bright patterned bluey quiksilver jacket which i'll wear with a blue t-shirt, jeans and shoes with blue stripes on them - but it's hardly rocket science to work out that three identical colours go well together :o:

hmmm I don't know why but a little while back you started to remind me of someone I know... A guy who was insanely tall and who also happens to be gay :p:

scaryhair
It's been booked a while :p: Not telling anyone the exact date, but my aim is to pass before university so somewhen between now and 19th September :ninja:

Everytime I told people the dates of my test I failed :colonhash:

The time I didn't I passed :p:
beccy.
Hm for me medical school so far has involved a constant high level of stress and, if not stressed, stressing about not being stressed enough!!
although im guessing as the resit draws closer the stress levels will reach epic heights..

Mmm, fantabulous, I'll fit right in :wink:

Lots of cramming I presume, as with everything academic? :p:
AutVinceriAutMori
Let's hope it won't come to that! Can you sing or play musical instrument anyway :p: :biggrin: ?
They always seem to have a problem- "you didn't send this, you havent filled that" I'm actually confused as to what exactly should I do- wait for means asessed income to come, or just sing the damn declaration wiht the minimum loan??? :mad2:

When I was on the phone to them a few weeks ago they said to sign the declaration form and send it off for the time being :unsure:

AutVinceriAutMori
Awww, thats sweet of you :hugs: I have resigned myself to whatever fate is awaiting for me with regards to med- I don't believe I will get an offer as an undergraduate, but, hey, life is long and I am strong
I will keep my fingers crossed for you too, but I'm sure there is a place in Imperial with yourname on it :smile:
As for clearing, I'm sure it was the idea of someone who makes money via advertisements like that :eviltongue: :p:

You'll be fine :h:

I didn't think I'd get in this year :erm:
Reply 3465
Toiletpaper8
Mmm, fantabulous, I'll fit right in :wink:

Lots of cramming I presume, as with everything academic? :p:

ummm well as its an OSCE i'm resitting its just gonna involve a lot of anatomy flashcards and making sure i know all the skills i need to. which i already kinda do, i just reallyy panicked the first time round and messed it up.
so just gonna do bits of anatomy every day and then a practice session the day before.. probably followed by panic and cramming that night (naturally) :wink:
FFCrusader
hmmm I don't know why but a little while back you started to remind me of someone I know... A guy who was insanely tall and who also happens to be gay :p:

:rofl: is he single? :p:

And you say "was" insanely tall. Has he shrunk in the wash?

And thanks for the rep :awesome:
Hmmm, fresh meat.

This place is crawling with year twelves sat beady eyed looking for things for their personal statements.

Lets harvest some souls.
normalothercitrusfruit
:rofl: is he single? :p:

And you say "was" insanely tall. Has he shrunk in the wash?

And thanks for the rep :awesome:

:p:

Nah he's not...

:lolwut: I didn't even realise I wrote "was" He hasn't shrunk in the wash as far as I know :p:

And no problem :awesome:
FFCrusader
:p:

Nah he's not...

:lolwut: I didn't even realise I wrote "was" He hasn't shrunk in the wash as far as I know :p:

And no problem :awesome:

Oh well :sad:
FFCrusader
When I was on the phone to them a few weeks ago they said to sign the declaration form and send it off for the time being :unsure:

You'll be fine :h:

I didn't think I'd get in this year :erm:

I think thats what I will do, at least some money is better than no money
thanks for reassurance, I need it :smile:
Congrats on your Barts offer :woo:
Toiletpaper8
Life is full of surprises :smile:

I wonder how much the universities pay TSR for all these ads.

That aside, I'm very proud of myself for abstaining from posting something on TSR after typing it up, which would have provoked some massive argument again.

I think thats the main income form the sites like that- advertisements, so its a price we pay for using it?
what exactly would have sparked an argument, the criticism of clearing being advertised :p: ?
Reply 3471
hello yoooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

there is a ******* bug in my room buzzing and i wanna kill it.

urgh. *stab stab stab*
Reply 3472
:biggrin: i'm 18 today.
lotusx

Happy birthday.
Reply 3474
lotusx

:birthday:

:party:
:party:
:woo:
lotusx

Happy Birthday!
normalothercitrusfruit
Oh well :sad:

:console:

AutVinceriAutMori
I think thats what I will do, at least some money is better than no money
thanks for reassurance, I need it :smile:
Congrats on your Barts offer :woo:

Yeah, but we all want more money :p:

No probs :smile:

lotusx

Merry Birthday :wizard:
Toiletpaper8

A link you might be interested in, following on from our discussion about recastings... :teeth:

http://www.empireonline.com/features/recast-movie-characters/
Reply 3478
terpineol
Hmmm, fresh meat.

This place is crawling with year twelves sat beady eyed looking for things for their personal statements.

Lets harvest some souls.

or take them out with carefully aimed darts of high dose potassium.
FFCrusader

Yeah, but we all want more money :p:

No probs :smile:

Tell me about it, I wanted to put my maintenace loan to a high savigns account, so that if I had to leave chemistry to study medicine I wouldn't be high and dry :biggrin: Beside's my family earnings are minimal national average, so I could be looking for far more money if it was means assessed :frown: But I hope Student Finance will sort their things :p:

Latest