The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3500
i effin love you guys :smile:
all of you.
and a lot.
fatal
Yep when I was little music just wasn't on the agenda. The closest I've got was 4 years in a choir. But I would LOVE to learn the piano or flute.

Omg, its just like me- when I was little, my mum could not afford the damn piano, and I did sing in choir for 4 years :biggrin: :hifive: I also sang solo for few occasions, but than I caught cold and the new head of the choir told me they don't need me anymore. Their loss :p:
beccy.
all of you.
and a lot.

I love you too, Beccy, you are my all-time TSR friend :smile:
Reply 3503
beccy.
all of you.
and a lot.

Drunky? I got drunk the other night, when on my facebook and updated my stated to "I'm so drunk! Funky tunk! :smile:"

AVAM, I was never good enough to sing solo, but I lost my voice one christmas and subsequently lost my soprano/descant range :smile:
fatal
Drunky? I got drunk the other night, when on my facebook and updated my stated to "I'm so drunk! Funky tunk! :smile:"

AVAM, I was never good enough to sing solo, but I lost my voice one christmas and subsequently lost my soprano/descant range :smile:

Bah, I was never the future Tina Turner either, they just needed a girl who could sing in Kazakh :p: I think I turned a bit deaf sinse then , I can sound very off-key sometimes :smile: the choir years were great though, friends and recitals and all that, but for that evil woman :biggrin:
Reply 3505
AutVinceriAutMori
I love you too, Beccy, you are my all-time TSR friend :smile:

:five:

fatal
Drunk?

sadly not.
just feeling very thankful for everything i have and everyone who makes my life what it is :smile:
Reply 3506
beccy.

sadly not.
just feeling very thankful for everything i have and everyone who makes my life what it is :smile:

Welcome back, beccmeister, your absence was noticed :h: [and celebrated :shh: :K:]
Reply 3507
fatal
It won't be long and trust me you'll be so much happier when you do get out of there.

If you want to chat about it at all PM me :smile: I have much experience with unhappy homelives, mothers (unstable, addicted, whatever) and also the feeling of suicide.

thanks. glad to know i can talk to someone :smile:
though i think ive got it under control today.... :sigh:
AutVinceriAutMori
Exactly, just few months and you are in magic Brummie land :biggrin: I have had spectacular rows with my mother in my time and I still do :sad: To keep yourself from suicide just repeat that one day you will prove tham all wrong and will become a great person, and it does help :smile: That stopped me from toppling myself many times :biggrin:

yeah i know. its just ......... yeah.
im so looking forward to uni. just need to get the **** out of here. . .
beccy.
all of you.
and a lot.

i love you too beccy.
Reply 3508
beccy.

sadly not.

Well thats good :smile:
Reply 3509
reems23
Welcome back, beccmeister, your absence was noticed :h: [and celebrated :shh: :K:]

you're also gone a lot of the time..

why? :cry:
Reply 3510
HiBear
you're also gone a lot of the time..

why? :cry:

sex drugs and rock n roll. innit.
Reply 3511
reems23

haha bet you loved eeevery second of beccy-free tsr time, lets not pretend otherwise mr :tongue:
missed you though!
Reply 3512
HiBear

i love you too beccy.

:hugs:
Reply 3513
beccy.
haha bet you loved eeevery second of beccy-free tsr time, lets not pretend otherwise mr :tongue:
missed you though!

It was quite delightful. Glad to have you back. :h:
Reply 3514
reems23
sex drugs and rock n roll. innit.

:eyeball:

more like revision frenzy :emo:

you retake soon right? :woo:
Reply 3515
HiBear
:eyeball:

more like revision frenzy :emo:

you retake soon right? :woo:

yes, maam.
Reply 3516
reems23
yes, maam.

good luck and pass. :yy:

:h:
The last two weeks flew by quick. I'm going to miss Egypt. :frown:

Flying back home tomorrow. Next stop - Nandos. I'm having withdrawal symptoms already.

Plus I may as well start comfort eating leading up to results day. Help. I'm terrified. I actually dreamt that my Track updated from 'SGUL - Conditional' to 'SGUL - Unsuccessful'. If that happens at midnight or whenever it updates, **** it...I'm going to jump out of my bedroom window. :h:

:moon:
!MEna
The last two weeks flew by quick. I'm going to miss Egypt. :frown:

Flying back home tomorrow. Next stop - Nandos. I'm having withdrawal symptoms already.

Plus I may as well start comfort eating leading up to results day. Help. I'm terrified. I actually dreamt that my Track updated from 'SGUL - Conditional' to 'SGUL - Unsuccessful'. If that happens at midnight or whenever it updates, **** it...I'm going to jump out of my bedroom window. :h:

:moon:

I'm scared of results day too :console: I think I'm not going to sleep the night before
AutVinceriAutMori
I'm scared of results day too :console: I think I'm not going to sleep the night before
It's a TSR tradition. :five:

I stayed up the night before results day for my GCSEs and AS results. In retrospect, it was completely pointless. I remember checking my Chemistry results online using the Edexcel Results Plus service last year. For the love of God, I couldn't hit the login button. I was actually paralysed with fear. They are so evil. They don't give you the chance to breathe when you click it. Wouldn't it be better to have a reveal grade window rather than for you to log in to see a rainbow coloured grade-o-meter, a bunch of random bullet points with reference numbers and marks, which leaves you completely overwhelmed at a glance. I don't know if I'll have the guts to check them this year though.

Latest

Trending

Trending