Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I sat and refreshed UCAS until 6am, and by that point I couldn't give a **** if I got in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I sat and refreshed UCAS until 6am, and by that point I couldn't give a **** if I got in!

Until 6am? Does that mean you stayed up all night, then stopped an hour before it updated? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Until 6am? Does that mean you stayed up all night, then stopped an hour before it updated? :p:
    I'm almost certain it had updated then for me! I found out I was in and just didn't care...the day was a major let down. Including the crappest night out with just my ex-bf and I in this hole of a club!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I'm almost certain it had updated then for me! I found out I was in and just didn't care...the day was a major let down. Including the crappest night out with just my ex-bf and I in this hole of a club!
    Ahh haha. Yeah I hate results day, because no matter how well you did, you aren't allowed to appear even the slightest bit happy about it because all those who didn't do so well will think you're gloating.

ReputationRep:
    Evening all.

How're you lot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Evening all.

How're you lot?
    Too many people on TSR appear to dabble in art... I'm giving out rep left, right and centre :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Evening all.

How're you lot?
    Not to bad thanks, yourself?

Anyone noticed that quite a few of this years med applicants are a whining, pessimistic bunch?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone noticed that quite a few of this years med applicants are a whining, pessimistic bunch?
    I'm infectious.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh haha. Yeah I hate results day, because no matter how well you did, you aren't allowed to appear even the slightest bit happy about it because all those who didn't do so well will think you're gloating.
    Yeah a pile of my mates didnt get their grades, fairly balls day all in all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    A link you might be interested in, following on from our discussion about recastings... :teeth:

http://www.empireonline.com/features...ie-characters/

Cheers Jonny :p:

I have a site you might like as well

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage

Under film, on the left-hand column, although the entire site is amazing. I literally spent ages looking through this site :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    Too many people on TSR appear to dabble in art... I'm giving out rep left, right and centre :p:
    :rofl:

Not to bad thanks, yourself?
    I'm very well thanks. Spent a day with a guy who I like even more now :yep: (though not like that :p: )

ReputationRep:
    Season 3 of Skins is rubbish, watching the first episode of the Inbetweeners now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Season 3 of Skins is rubbish, watching the first episode of the Inbetweeners now
    Fixed

ReputationRep:
    Fixed
    Wrong.

(so far inbetweeners is **** too)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    It's a TSR tradition. :five:

I stayed up the night before results day for my GCSEs and AS results. In retrospect, it was completely pointless. I remember checking my Chemistry results online using the Edexcel Results Plus service last year. For the love of God, I couldn't hit the login button. I was actually paralysed with fear. They are so evil. They don't give you the chance to breathe when you click it. Wouldn't it be better to have a reveal grade window rather than for you to log in to see a rainbow coloured grade-o-meter, a bunch of random bullet points with reference numbers and marks, which leaves you completely overwhelmed at a glance. I don't know if I'll have the guts to check them this year though.
    What is your offer @ StGeorge? I'm glad the tradition exists, I wouldn't be able to go to sleep unless I take something strong :eek3:
    My friend told me about magic track feature, but its hardly going to help me- my offer is BBB, but anyhting less that AAB would be a damn for me :p: So I will have to go through envelope opening

ReputationRep:
    anyone make a med soc at sixth form before thinking of making one

ReputationRep:
    morning thanks for the birthday wishes! how's everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    Cheers Jonny :p:

I have a site you might like as well

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage

Under film, on the left-hand column, although the entire site is amazing. I literally spent ages looking through this site :p:
    That's pretty damn awesome. :cool: I love how Airplane has so, so many entries. It's easily the best comedy ever.

I didn't realise how many classic films came out in '94 - including Pulp Fiction, Forrest Gump and Shawshank Redemption.

(Original post by fatal)
    (so far inbetweeners is **** too)
    :eek: I believe the proper term is 'lol wut?'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    morning thanks for the birthday wishes! how's everyone?
    hellooo. im alright. no work today either . slept 12 hours :eek:

haha

how're you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    I'm infectious.
    Mena! How are you? How was Egypt? Can't believe you've been away for two weeks, they've flown by!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.